Shut up Robbie and shut up now (Part 4)

Comments

• Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    boredtoday wrote: »
    He has a special ability to show true emotion does Robbie. A proper showman. All hail Robbie

That's because he is headstrong and persistant. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss_Moo wrote: »
    That's because he is headstrong and persistant. :)

its so easy to fall under his spell
    Forum Member
    its so easy to fall under his spell

Do girls only like robbie because of his looks?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,868
    Forum Member
    No, he's also rich beyond his wildest dreams.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know its like all the energy of the sun is coming out of him, through his songs

Are you suggesting that the sun shines out of his a**e? :p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

no he has real talent and charisma as well and can write songs in any style .... diversity
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you suggesting that the sun shines out of his a**e? :p:D

:D I thought everyone knew this!:D :p;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A Question

Why do people come on here just to wind up and antagonise the regulars on here?

It's sad and they need to stop it NOW!

If you don't like this thread, DON'T COME ON HERE!

It's as simple as that.

And why do Robbie haters join fan sites.???
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D I thought everyone knew this!:D :p;)

Well, that's our global energy needs solved right there-

Let's harness the power of Robbie's a**e!!! :D:p :cool:

Now all we have to do is find a use for all that BS his PR 'team' produces! :rolleyes: ;):p
  • mr. mustardmr. mustard Posts: 48,888
    Forum Member
    ntla wrote: »
    I don't think anyone here is a 'Robbie hater'.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, Miss Moo- his life is one long bout of 'downtime' at the moment.

I wish I could release a lot of half-assed mediocre songs, get paid millions of dollars for them, and have all the 'downtime' that he has. Must be nice- he probably doesn't even realize how good he has it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I joined one once because Im not a total hatah, but I found it quite strange with what people were writing and never posted. It was like one big love in and lots of women fawning over him. Havent been back on since.
    Forum Member

Maybe Robbie dislikers join fan sites to try to understand him and to maybe see a different side to him. One they may like.

It's the exact same reason why I have listened to album's of artists I don't particulary like (ie The Beatles - sorry Mr and John :( ) why I have watched Pheonix Nights ( Peter Kay) and why I have watched The Mask (Jim Carey).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think anyone here is a 'Robbie hater'.
    How about Robbie basher.
    I joined one once because Im not a total hatah, but I found it quite strange with what people were writing and never posted. It was like one big love in and lots of women fawning over him. Havent been back on since.

No different than you all tripping all over yourself to see who can make the cattiest remark or find the nastiest news...all of which is posted on fan sites.
    Rob himself said he likes fansites for the fact they can post the positive and the negative not just the good like his site does. (read footie report by califan on fansupreme)

Why am I here, I wonder sometimes. I have nothing against negative discussions one can learn a lot, just thought for a Robbie thread that doesnt like him it would be good to have the other side too.:cool: Apparently I was wrong.
    Forum Member
    How about Robbie basher.
    Please refer to him with his official title................

Oli Trevena :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe Robbie dislikers join fan sites to try to understand him and to maybe see a different side to him. One they may like.

It's the exact same reason why I have listened to album's of artists I don't particulary like (ie The Beatles - sorry Mr and John :( ) why I have watched Pheonix Nights ( Peter Kay) and why I have watched The Mask (Jim Carey).

I don't need to joing fan sites to find out what I may or may not like about someone. The internet is full of news reports and gossip.
    Forum Member
    Rob himself said he likes fansites for the fact they can post the positive and the negative not just the good like his site does. (read footie report by califan on fansupreme)

Why am I here, I wonder sometimes. I have nothing against negative discussions one can learn a lot, just thought for a Robbie thread that doesnt like him it would be good to have the other side too.:cool: Apparently I was wrong.

Yes he did so why do some sites ban members who throw in negative stories and/or points :confused:
    Forum Member
    I don't need to joing fan sites to find out what I may or may not like about someone. The internet is full of news reports and gossip.

Well good for you! :)

Gossip is not always reliable, neither are news reports. Fans who have actually met the person, I find are more reliable. :)

You have joined a thread though to find out why people don't like Robbie, which is the same, isn't it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, that's our global energy needs solved right there-

Let's harness the power of Robbie's a**e!!! :D:p :cool:

Now all we have to do is find a use for all that BS his PR 'team' produces! :rolleyes: ;):p

Well Done, Angus! :D
    Single handedly you have solved one of the world's most pressing problems! :D

And I'm thinking that the farmers might have use for all that PR BS ...... ;):D
    Forum Member
    Well good for you! :)

Gossip is not always reliable, neither are news reports. Fans who have actually met the person, I find are more reliable. :)

You have joined a thread though to find out why people don't like Robbie, which is the same, isn't it?
    I disagree :D

Fans who have met Robbie could say anything they like, we will never know and it's unlikely Robbie will ever pull them up about it :rolleyes:

Also, what Robbie says is not always the truth is it ;) And just because he says something does not make it fact.

However, fans who meet and greet him will never understand that and will always assume that anything that comes from that mans lips is absolute truth.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How about Robbie basher.

No different than you all tripping all over yourself to see who can make the cattiest remark or find the nastiest news...all of which is posted on fan sites.

the fansites may well post the negative stories but there is a difference to how they are discussed on fan sites to other sites.
    Sometimes its like fans of celebs have sh*t in their eyes (and this is not Robbie fans im getting at)
    Forum Member
    the fansites may well post the negative stories but there is a difference to how they are discussed on fan sites to other sites.
    Sometimes its like fans of celebs have sh*t in their eyes (and this is not Robbie fans im getting at)
    Very true, you cannot have a seriously neutral debate about a star and their negative points if it is not on neutral ground :cool:

And vice versa.
  • mr. mustardmr. mustard Posts: 48,888
    Forum Member
    How about Robbie basher.

I visit this thread because I'm interested in today's music scene. There aren't many big stars left in the business, and RW is one of the few still around. I praise him too, the other night I was saying what a great song Angels was.

I have a laugh with John and Angus, but none of it's meant in a vicious way IMO. The title of the thread 'Shut Up Robbie' tells you this isn't a fan's thread - but I've found that everyone on here likes some aspect of Robbie's career - be it live shows, or music.

I wouldn't stick around here if the posters were 'haters'.
    Forum Member
    The title of the thread 'Shut Up Robbie' tells you this isn't a fan's thread - but I've found that everyone on here likes some aspect of Robbie's career - be it live shows, or music.

Exactly Mr M, well said.

I am most certainly not a Robbie "hater" but I do think he's a tw*t :D

His music is, on the most part, good and as you say he's the closest thing we have to a Superstar here in the UK.

I like to think I sometimes add some much needed comic relief to this thread, but I am also very capable of having a serious debate :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I visit this thread because I'm interested in today's music scene. There aren't many big stars left in the business, and RW is one of the few still around. I praise him too, the other night I was saying what a great song Angels was.

I have a laugh with John and Angus, but none of it's meant in a vicious way IMO. The title of the thread 'Shut Up Robbie' tells you this isn't a fan's thread - but I've found that everyone on here likes some aspect of Robbie's career - be it live shows, or music.

and many of us have been fans at some point in his career and seen him in concert.

I think a lot of the discussion on here has been about why maybe he's not as popular anymore (yeh yeh I know he fills stadiums in Europe and Oz etc) and why people that used to like him no longer do.

Robbie could probably learn a thing or too from reading this thread.
This discussion has been closed.