Ramsays Kitchen Nightmares USA

13»

Comments

• iamsofirediamsofired Posts: 13,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Id be very interested to see how this goes longterm, they seem like nice guys apart from the occassional tantrums but I dont know if they have it in them mentally to keep standards high and not slip into old habits.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ahh looks like it all worked out well then, thats nice.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was a really good hour of TV :D
  • Dare DevilDare Devil Posts: 118,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm watching on +1 and all I can say is man up for godsake!!! Take the nappy off, put the toys back in the pram and grow up! And neither of them seem to care or want to change anything. They need a huge kick up the backside or they need to close the place down and have a career change!
  • artensollartensoll Posts: 1,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this a new series then? Didn't a series just end a few weeks ago? I'm confused :confused:
  • artensollartensoll Posts: 1,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    artensoll wrote: »
    Is this a new series then? Didn't a series just end a few weeks ago? I'm confused :confused:

I saw it advertised and thought it must just be repeats so haven't bothered watching. Bum! :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This has to be the worst episode I've seen of this show, so slow
    Hardly any cooking at all this time just blubbing
  • Bio MaxBio Max Posts: 2,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    artensoll wrote: »

I guess it had one of those "mid season breaks" that most US shows seem to have
  • JezRJezR Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Channel 4 have been recently showing episodes from the 4th series, but in a different order from Fox. That series finished there in May. A 5th series started on Fox last week - maybe this will run on, although the different linking narration will need to be recorded.
  • JezRJezR Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In LA all restaurants have to display their department of health inspection rating outside on the door / window. The Capri had an 'A' (ie top rating) visible - not sure what the inspector could have been looking at considering the initial state of the place, unless lastinspected in the mid 1960s.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bullman wrote: »
    This has to be the worst episode I've seen of this show, so slow
    Hardly any cooking at all this time just blubbing

Well this show isnt really about cooking as such, takes all sorts I guess.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    belfastkid wrote: »
    My god this is the best one yet! :D

Cannot believe how much I have lol'd at this episode.

They remind me of Elmer Fudd - sufferin sukatash!:D
  • Dare DevilDare Devil Posts: 118,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand this show at times. The restaurant owners almost always know the problem is in the kitchen, or to be precise the head chef. So if they know the problem is the headchef or any of the chefs in the kitchen why not just sack them and get a new one!?

It's not rocket science, especially when problems only start happening when there is a new head chef.