Simon Cowell and Dannii Minogue have been bonking

Comments

• Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Clem* wrote: »

She'd claim to have shagged anyone for the promise of a bit of lipo or another boob job :yawn:

Hilarious that she feeels she has to speak out as she's been left out of the book. :D

If it's not true though, how will Si and max hendle it? Will they deny it and call her out or will they go along with it as it's another story to prove what a raving hetro our Si is? Hmmmmmmm
  • HenryBaneHenryBane Posts: 4,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    She'd claim to have shagged anyone for the promise of a bit of lipo or another boob job :yawn:

Hilarious that she feeels she has to speak out as she's been left out of the book. :D

If it's not true though, how will Si and max hendle it? Will they deny it and call her out or will they go along with it as it's another story to prove what a raving hetro our Si is? Hmmmmmmm

I think she came out with this story 10 years ago, she's mentioned in the Louis Theroux documentary, one of Max's works of fiction.

She's mentioned in this article, actually from The Sun in 2009:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/2666363/50-facts-about-X-Factor-Simon-as-he-hits-50.html

Sadly since the NOTW's demise you can't find links to previous articles from the site, so can't find the original article.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HenryBane wrote: »
    I think she came out with this story 10 years ago, she's mentioned in the Louis Theroux documentary, one of Max's works of fiction.

She's got great taste in men though. I mean, Cowell, ginger Mick, Gaffney - who wouldn't? ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's got great taste in men though. I mean, Cowell, ginger Mick, Gaffney - who wouldn't? ;)

Hehe, wasn't she pregnant by Puff Daddy at one point?
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Clem* wrote: »

Eleven times in one night? ELEVEN?! :D :rolleyes:

If it were me: 'no thanks love, I've got a headache'

(why am I even reading this? :o lol )
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    haha - Alicia Duvall, the ultra slapper - Cowshed's PR team must be desperate - I almost feel sorry for him!
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member

She's mentioned in this article, actually from The Sun in 2009:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/2666363/50-facts-about-X-Factor-Simon-as-he-hits-50.html

Sadly since the NOTW's demise you can't find links to previous articles from the site, so can't find the original article.

Yep, I remember it at the time.

This bit has Max Clifford stamped all over it......I actually LOL'd...!! :D

"And she claims he liked to rate her bedroom performances as if he was on the panel of one of his talent shows.
    She added: 'Every time we had sex he would analyse my performance just like a judge on the TV and say how there could be an improvement next time.'"
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,807
    Forum Member
    Yep, I remember it at the time.

This bit has Max Clifford stamped all over it......I actually LOL'd...!! :D

"And she claims he liked to rate her bedroom performances as if he was on the panel of one of his talent shows.
    She added: 'Every time we had sex he would analyse my performance just like a judge on the TV and say how there could be an improvement next time.'"

What's the reckoning he was first to bash the big red knob ? ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hehe, wasn't she pregnant by Puff Daddy at one point?

She claimed to be but said she lost the baby. Call me cynical but........
    Forum Member
    worpler wrote: »
    haha - Alicia Duvall, the ultra slapper - Cowshed's PR team must be desperate - I almost feel sorry for him!

The mother who hawked her 13 year old daughter round the gutter press.
  • ViridianaViridiana Posts: 8,017
    Forum Member
    Why do people presume he's gay? My work colleagues are gay and so a bunch of my friends. And not even them have a special radar to determine someone's sexuality, they interrogate themselves about people they not know but might be interested like everyone else.
    I cannot understand then how people in this thread can decide from their sofas.
    Forum Member
    PJ1893 wrote: »

Is she confusing Simon with the Chelsea team?
    Forum Member
    Viridiana wrote: »
    Why do people presume he's gay? My work colleagues are gay and so a bunch of my friends. And not even them have a special radar to determine someone's sexuality, they interrogate themselves about people they not know but might be interested like everyone else.

Well the word on the street is...he is. :p
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    worpler wrote: »

Still claiming that she's only 32 as well:D She must be pushing 40 by now surely?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why the need to set up photo opportunities showing the population your latest model girlfriend, yet profess to being a private person? If you were actually dating the model the paps would find you eventually, so there really is no need...unless you aren't actually dating the model but hired her services for the day.
  • DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He He i know, but the best bit is all the comments wriiten below the article :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DE53 wrote: »
    He He i know, but the best bit is all the comments wriiten below the article :D

I like this one:
    If Lidl made sex dolls, they'd look like her!

- Mr Man, south yorks, 22/4/2012 13:03
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

From Simon's sextape:

Alicia: Is it in yet, Si?
    Simon: Yes, dear.
    Alicia: Oh Simon, it's huuuge!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone want to take bets on who will come out next and claim to have had plenty of hetro Cowell loving?

Shall we start with Jodie Marsh? Kerry Katona? Abi Titmuss? Imogen Thomas? Rebecca Loos? Makosi from BB? Michelle McManus?

Anymore?
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone want to take bets on who will come out next and claim to have had plenty of hetro Cowell loving?

Shall we start with Jodie Marsh? Kerry Katona? Abi Titmuss? Rebecca Loos? Makosi from BB? Michelle McManus?

Anymore?

Peter Andre :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IvanIV wrote: »
    Peter Andre :eek:

Billi Bhatti? ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Shall we start with Jodie Marsh? Kerry Katona? Abi Titmuss? Imogen Thomas? Rebecca Loos? Makosi from BB? Michelle McManus?

Anymore?

Maybe Paula Hamilton will reprise her 'I lost my virginity to Simon Cowell' story again. I wonder if she's in the book? ;)
    Forum Member
    Why the need to set up photo opportunities showing the population your latest model girlfriend, yet profess to being a private person? If you were actually dating the model the paps would find you eventually, so there really is no need...unless you aren't actually dating the model but hired her services for the day.

That why people think he's gay? LOL. You could not find a flimsiest reason. And worst of all based on something that it's simply your reading of the situation.
    99% celebs profess to be private persons, but would be appalled if the papz ignored them. Wanting to be knows as some sort of Don Juan is actually a very heterosexual trait, i do not know why in his specific case would mark him a gay.
    That guy of Towie or whatever the other day was saying he slept with 500 woman, is he also hiding is gayness or the fact that guys that bragg like that are losers or just tacky?
    No man ever came forward saying they had any sort of intimate relationship with Simon Cowell, there is absolutely no reason to question what he claims to be.
    Forum Member
    i4u wrote: »
    Well the word on the street is...he is. :p

Ah, that settles it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That why people think he's gay? LOL. You could not find a flimsiest reason. And worst of all based on something that it's simply your reading of the situation.
    99% celebs profess to be private persons, but would be appalled if the papz ignored them. Wanting to be knows as some sort of Don Juan is actually a very heterosexual trait, i do not know why in his specific case would mark him a gay.
    That guy of Towie or whatever the other day was saying he slept with 500 woman, is he also hiding is gayness or the fact that guys that bragg like that are losers or just tacky?
    No man ever came forward saying they had any sort of intimate relationship with Simon Cowell, there is absolutely no reason to question what he claims to be.

Posters have gone through this debate around three times on this thread, so I won't repeat myself again.