Kayne West being his usual grounded self...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 245
Forum Member
Kayne West halts his performance at The Wireless festival to give a 20 minute rant about racism in the fashion world... Idiot...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2681238/Kanye-West-gets-BOOED-crowd-Wireless-Festival-launches-20-minute-rant-mid-performance.html#article-2681238

Comments

• DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I dislike the rantings of West but I also dislike his music. There is only one think to do to decide. Sleep
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is why i always find South Park's take on him extremely funny as they capture the absurdity of his ego perfectly.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's lost the plot. When he first came out, I loved Kanye. Ok. he always had an ego the size of London but he was extremely talented and his music was fresh and new and really made you sit up and take notice.

Now he's a shadow of his former self and as big a fame ho is his wife to be.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    This is why i always find South Park's take on him extremely funny as they capture the absurdity of his ego perfectly.

He's a gay fish 😂
  • chuck_wipplchuck_wippl Posts: 5,099
    Forum Member
    And yet people still pay hundreds to see him! I just can't separate his doucheiness from his music any more, mainly because I feel as if his music has indeed gotten worse as his douche levels have continued to rise.

Boycott this nonce. He's such a pr*ck.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 245
    Forum Member
    I can never make up my mind whether he is completely delusional or whether it's all a stage persona. The video for Bound 2, for example, is so ridiculous I find it so difficult believe it is actually serious...

Warning: the video contains language that some might find offensive.

http://youtu.be/BBAtAM7vtgc
  • DumdedumdumDumdedumdum Posts: 1,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wish I didn't find him talented. His last album Yeesus sounds like nothing else on the charts. If he stuck to music rather than being a fashion disappointment then he would have a lot more credibility and enjoy his life more. As it is I couldn't bear to watch him live as I know he'd save my favourite songs for the end.
  • Thommo1234Thommo1234 Posts: 110
    Forum Member

Ah South Parks take of him is boss isn't itI really have no time for this egotistical tw** 😏 💤💤
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    He's lost the plot. When he first came out, I loved Kanye. Ok. he always had an ego the size of London.

I thought that he didn't have an ego when he first emerged and that's what I thought was refreshing about him. To my memory, the egotistical side didn't emerge until around 2008. Perhaps though he had always been that way but the UK tabloids just didn't publicise much of him and his ramblings until he started topping the charts.
    I can never make up my mind whether he is completely delusional or whether it's all a stage persona]

I was thinking maybe it was all a persona and he was quite normal in private...but when do he and Kim ever do things in private? :p
  • farscapefarscape Posts: 2,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    I thought that he didn't have an ego when he first emerged and that's what I thought was refreshing about him. To my memory, the egotistical side didn't emerge until around 2008. Perhaps though he had always been that way but the UK tabloids just didn't publicise much of him and his ramblings until he started topping the charts.

I think he was always like that. I remember him storming the stage at the Europe Music Awards because his video didn't win and ranting about how great his video is and how he needed to win for MTV to have credibility. Of course it took him doing something similar to Taylor Swift years later for people to take notice.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    I think ever since he got with Kim, his character changed and his ego has now got the better of him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kayne amuses me, a lot he does/says is tongue and cheek.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Interesting.

Has he ever said that or is it your gut feel about him?
  • postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I very much doubt that. He doesn't 'get' irony at all.
  • JFDonaghyJFDonaghy Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the way he rubs people up the wrong way and the faux outrage people have for him is great.
    Ramo1234 wrote: »
    I think ever since he got with Kim, his character changed and his ego has now got the better of him.

nah, it's been since his mother died and once he poured everything out on his heartbreak album his ego took right over.

just by listening to bits and pieces of these rants the guy is clearly frustrated and conflicted and these shows are his outlet..a bit too longwinded and people will get bored and want him to just get back to the music.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Max Bygraves had tried any of that nonsense he would never have got to be the well-loved entertainer he undoubtedly was.
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    When he first came out,

I didn't know he had! :D
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Knob.

http://www.holymoly.com/celebrity/news/kanye-west-gets-bit-pissed-over-scratchy-eurostar-toilet-paper69946

Presumably he usually has staff to lick his backside clean for him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, slighly O/T re: the Redknapps but for the entire Kim/Kanye/Daily Fail fawning angle:

June 27 Popbitch says:

>> Kimnapped <<
    They got Mail

Once a much-loved footballer-and-
    popstar power couple, Jamie and
    Louise Redknapp are now both best
    known for making Tim Lovejoy look
    slightly less shit at presenting.

So it must have been especially
    galling for a well-known London
    advertising agency to be snubbed
    by them at Cannes Lions week.
    The agency had invited them
    to speak at their event, but the
    Redknapps instead went and whooped
    it up at the mailonline's boat
    party with Kim Kardashian.

What on earth would cause the
    couple to come running at the
    beck and call of a tabloid...?

Mailonline now has a blanket ban on any
    negative Kardashian stories after Kim
    deigned to rub shoulders with people at
    their party. Their hacks are devastated.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And yet people still pay hundreds to see him! I just can't separate his doucheiness from his music any more, mainly because I feel as if his music has indeed gotten worse as his douche levels have continued to rise.

Boycott this nonce. He's such a pr*ck.

He is far from a nonce! Ok he acts up but don't call him names like nonce!
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^ 'Nonce' can also mean idiot. I used to use it a lot without being aware of its better-known meaning! Oops.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    ^ 'Nonce' can also mean idiot. I used to use it a lot without being aware of its better-known meaning! Oops.

Spot on. We used to call one another nonces at school and it just meant eejit, 'a nonsense'.

So sad such a jumbly word now or also has other, more sinister connotations.
  • queenshaksqueenshaks Posts: 10,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My daughter saw him at Wireless in Birmingham last Sunday (article was written either 1 or 2 days prior) - she said he was AMAZING! Her words, not mine.

He also told the crowd he was given bad press and the tabloid took it out of context.
  • user986user986 Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    He's ridden with delusions of grandeur. I honestly think he's rather touched in the head.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He makes Kim K seem grounded and shy