Options

Jordan: Wedding blessing brawl vicar's fault!

darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
Forum Member
It was all the vicar's fault, it seems! :eek:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/142923/Jordan-Wedding-blessing-brawl-vicar-s-fault-/

According to Jordan, anyway.

Wonder if he was also responsible for publically humiliating some of the guests by throwing them out in the most embarrassing way possible?

And for keeping the guests hanging around for 2 hours in the sweltering heat before the bride deigned to turn up. :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she asked the vicar to sign a confidentiality agreement?:eek:
    she really doesn`t know how the church works ,does she? what a prat! (if this is true of course,it is the DS after all :D)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It appears the Daily Star writes fiction when it is about Andre, but fact when KP:rolleyes: If only they hadn't said she burst into tears, might have been more credible:D

I would wait for the film of the blessing and see what happened.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    It appears the Daily Star writes fiction when it is about Andre, but fact when KP:rolleyes: If only they hadn't said she burst into tears, might have been more credible:D

err, I did say if this was true it is the DS after all,I don`t think any of us believe whatever is printed in the DS,not without a bucket of salt anyway,this article is about KP, and I don`t believe it,and I really dislike KP and always have done,I don`t need to lie or exaggerate whatever she does,it`s all out there anyway
  • Options
    QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Doesn't seem like it was a special day , ' marryingtheloveofmylife' if it was good luck..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    err, I did say if this was true it is the DS after all,I don`t think any of us believe whatever is printed in the DS,not without a bucket of salt anyway,this article is about KP, and I don`t believe it,and I really dislike KP and always have done,I don`t need to lie or exaggerate whatever she does,it`s all out there anyway

I didn't see your post Momma, I was responding to the article and not yours.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't see your post Momma, I was responding to the article and not yours.

no problem bunny,nice to see you :)
  • Options
    DeeLushDeeLush Posts: 2,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not a fan of Danielle Lloyds but did feel for her in that heat for 2 hours waiting and being shuttled around like cattle.
  • Options
    sybilvimessybilvimes Posts: 581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't understand why the guests put up with such treatment. Why not leave?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if this is true,and it`s a big if,then it would seem KP knew well in advance about her best friend`s "betrayal" ,she had plenty of time to prevent her from going to the wedding even if it was only 5 mins before getting to the church,I still say she did what she did to deliberately humiliate Julie Coates,....nasty!

http://news.google.co.uk/news/url?sa=t&ct2=uk%2F0_0_s_3_0_t&ct3=MAA4AEgDUABqAnVr&usg=AFQjCNHzZozPmgD3afYpOH2PiI6P8vKP8g&cid=17593770943811&ei=25wxTMDGJ9GE-AasjLOsAQ&rt=MORE_COVERAGE&vm=STANDARD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailystar.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fview%2F142922%2FJORDAN-SEX-SECRETS-OUT%2F
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sybilvimes wrote: »

The ones who aren't desperate hangers on and wannabes are reliant on Tango for their income/lifestyle, so she does what she wants.
  • Options
    Suzy435533Suzy435533 Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    In kp's world,its always someone else's fault.Playing the victim is what she does best.
  • Options
    Forum Member

You'd have to be a complete desperado, wouldn't you. :eek:
  • Options
    Desert RatDesert Rat Posts: 3,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it wrong I think its hilarious their wedding day was a mess? I might actually give this a watch when its on ITV2 :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Desert Rat wrote: »
    Is it wrong I think its hilarious their wedding day was a mess? I might actually give this a watch when its on ITV2 :o

So would I if you would see any of what actually happened. :D

But it's made by Jordan's own company and will be heavily edited to look as though it was all hunky dory! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Suzy435533 wrote: »
    In kp's world,its always someone else's fault.Playing the victim is what she does best.

Yep. she is so predictable, blame someone else, it's never her fault.
    darling wrote: »
    So would I if you would see any of what actually happened. :D

But it's made by Jordan's own company and will be heavily edited to look as though it was all hunky dory! :rolleyes:

Exactly Darling. :yawn:
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    It was all the vicar's fault, it seems! :eek:

Didn't she ask him for the Holy Mess? :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IvanIV wrote: »
    Didn't she ask him for the Holy Mess? :p

Ah bless you for that gem.
  • Options
    elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she really doesn`t know how the church works ,does she? what a prat! (if this is true of course,it is the DS after all :D)

The church has quite a history of going to great lengths to keep secrets actually.
  • Options
    slslsslsls Posts: 2,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Very true, but it would be slightly more impressive if he hadn't said complained about her asking him to sign a confidentiality agreement and saying 'My job is about confidentiality'...whilst talking to the press. Bit of the old hypocrisy there like....
  • Options
    slslsslsls Posts: 2,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if this is true,and it`s a big if,then it would seem KP knew well in advance about her best friend`s "betrayal" ,she had plenty of time to prevent her from going to the wedding even if it was only 5 mins before getting to the church,I still say she did what she did to deliberately humiliate Julie Coates,....nasty!

http://news.google.co.uk/news/url?sa=t&ct2=uk%2F0_0_s_3_0_t&ct3=MAA4AEgDUABqAnVr&usg=AFQjCNHzZozPmgD3afYpOH2PiI6P8vKP8g&cid=17593770943811&ei=25wxTMDGJ9GE-AasjLOsAQ&rt=MORE_COVERAGE&vm=STANDARD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailystar.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fview%2F142922%2FJORDAN-SEX-SECRETS-OUT%2F

There is an argument that as she had been selling stories about her supposed best friend for cash she deserved everything she got. And to be honest I'd agree with that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Some of the guests were "thrown out" according to some reports, one guest was Jordan's best friend which is a shock since I didn't know she had one.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    elnombre wrote: »
    The church has quite a history of going to great lengths to keep secrets actually.

that was the point I was trying to make :)
  • Options
    SomebodytoLoveSomebodytoLove Posts: 1,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously none of us know what actually happened, but I think there is something about the 'guests' being kicked out which doesn't ring true.
    I suspect that's its a case of all publicity etc etc.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    slsls wrote: »
    There is an argument that as she had been selling stories about her supposed best friend for cash she deserved everything she got. And to be honest I'd agree with that.

There is also an argument that since there has been no evidence produced that she's been selling stories that to allege that she has done so is libelous.

Unless and until she does so, at least. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    slsls wrote: »

can`t agree with you there,that was malicious,she could have dealt with it differently,I know this was KP but she went too far imo,and did she know for definite that it was her best friend? according to reports there were 6 people asked to leave,it sounds as if she thinks it was one of them but not too sure which one,if that`s the case she really doesn`t value friendship much does she?