Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oooh that dessert looks yummy
  • vixyvicvixyvic Posts: 13,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mazzy50 wrote: »
    Lovely!

Is it the on that comes with the plastic shell for you to walk on?
    Yes - I'm walking quite quickly on it now!
  • stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh I do miss MRJ's wonderful smile!
  • mazzy50mazzy50 Posts: 13,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aww - just caught that lovely smile on MRJ's face and realised how much I miss him - however well Marcus s doing.
  • RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danny out, if someone is going tonight.
  • newkid30newkid30 Posts: 7,797
    Forum Member
    Sven and Brian were amazing!!!!
  • anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Danny out, if someone is going tonight.

I don't think there is another elimination tonight cause it's nearly 9 now.
  • tigragirltigragirl Posts: 13,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When I was a youngster, there used to be crisps called potato puffs ... that sound very similar ... lol

I think they were the thin tubes of delightful potato fluffy ness. I used to live them

Oh look
    http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/bring-back-burton-s-potato-puffs/sign.html
    There are a few people talking about them
  • jonbwfcjonbwfc Posts: 18,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh what does THAT look like :D
  • AndaghaAndagha Posts: 31,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blimey where are they tomorrow...? Looks as mad as the Italian place they went to the other series..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vixyvic wrote: »
    Yes - I'm walking quite quickly on it now!

Who knew there was so much injury around?!

Glad to hear you are on the mend.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    Did Brian get away with two desserts tonight? Now that's a major cop-out. Everyone loves dessert, it's almost verging on bribery!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    See you all tomorrow - off to the horror of Interview Week!
  • sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At the moment -
    I think Sven is running away with it
    Brian stepped back into the game tonight
    Danny let his nerves get the better of him
  • vixyvicvixyvic Posts: 13,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who knew there was so much injury around?!

Glad to hear you are on the mend.
    The bit that's going to be annoying is getting the achilles tendon etc working properly again. I do a lot of running but don't know when that's going to happen again!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    See you all tomorrow - off to the horror of Interview Week!

See you over there xx
  • anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Andagha wrote: »
    Blimey where are they tomorrow...? Looks as mad as the Italian place they went to the other series..

It looks like Mugaritz in San Sebastian.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    See you all tomorrow, off to watch the Interviews on Apprentice
  • tigragirltigragirl Posts: 13,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    See you all tomorrow
  • Cally's mumCally's mum Posts: 4,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh you poor love!

There is something in the air!

I have fallen and damaged my hand and I have three friends/colleagues who have all fallen in the last month too with assorted fractures and sprains.

PS - Can't you just send him with a list? (only joking!)

Seems there IS something in the air! I fell and fractured a bone in my elbow just over 2 weeks ago. Very, very painful and makes manipulating my arm and wrist a challenge!

I enjoyed Masterchef tonight. I think Sven is wonderfully cool and calm and just loves what he does. Brian's dessert looked yummy.

But disappointed no Tom Kerridge this time round ... But he has been busy on the Beeb ....
  • JerrybobJerrybob Posts: 1,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had high hopes for Darren to reach the judges table.....think he let himself down in the vegetarian cook-off. With all that amazing mushroom selection he could have made a stunning mushroom ravioli but he played it safe and lost. But Danny played it even safer and got through. Wrong decision I think as Darren's food has been exceptional all the way through (even impressing the critics). Maybe they see a rising star in Danny.....I do think he will be the one to go tonight unless he pulls something spectacular out of the bag.
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Jerrybob wrote: »
    I had high hopes for Darren to reach the judges table.....think he let himself down in the vegetarian cook-off. With all that amazing mushroom selection he could have made a stunning mushroom ravioli but he played it safe and lost. But Danny played it even safer and got through. Wrong decision I think as Darren's food has been exceptional all the way through (even impressing the critics). Maybe they see a rising star in Danny.....I do think he will be the one to go tonight unless he pulls something spectacular out of the bag.

Must admit I wanted Darren though, and honestly thought Brian would go, but fair play he's really stepped up his game and completely deserves his place. Out on Friday so will have to tape it, but can only see Sven winning, don't think Marcus will let him go tonight even if he messes up a bit.

Tonight's place look like a nicely mental chef :D

Lovely to see the divine MRJnr tonight, and nice also to see Steve winner of The Pros (2nd year I think) who still works for MRJnr - I can see Sven working in the kitchens of Marcus very shortly, whether he wins or not.
  • kingofcakeskingofcakes Posts: 2,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Must admit I wanted Darren though, and honestly thought Brian would go, but fair play he's really stepped up his game and completely deserves his place. Out on Friday so will have to tape it, but can only see Sven winning, don't think Marcus will let him go tonight even if he messes up a bit.

Tonight's place look like a nicely mental chef :D

Lovely to see the divine MRJnr tonight, and nice also to see Steve winner of The Pros (2nd year I think) who still works for MRJnr - I can see Sven working in the kitchens of Marcus very shortly, whether he wins or not.

It's not on then, the final episode is next Tuesday (23rd)