Peter feckin Andre on Loose Women......BORING

Comments

• Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    And Can Wooton has joined the pity party. Poor Pete is looking frail and unwell because his brother has cancer. Poor Pete... Poor Poor Pete http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/535507/dan-wootton-my-fears-for-fragile-peter-andre/1

Amazingly, he was able to take time out of looking after his brother to get his oompa loompa moobs out for the aptly named Fake Bake. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2131320/A-VERY-tanned-Peter-Andre-launches-new-Fake-Bake-range.html?ito=feeds-newsxml#

But that surely is Cans intention to drum in the "poor Peter" image.
    He was poor Peter when he split with KP and all the nastiness that followed.
    He truely is a professional victim. Can and Peter should be disgusted that they are turning a family members illness into the impact it has on them and how hard they are finding it. Tell that to Andrews wife and child!!!
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goldbear86 wrote: »
    But that surely is Cans intention to drum in the "poor Peter" image.
    He was poor Peter when he split with KP and all the nastiness that followed.
    He truely is a professional victim. Can and Peter should be disgusted that they are turning a family members illness into the impact it has on them and how hard they are finding it. Tell that to Andrews wife and child!!!

If you take out the fact PA went public with his brothers illness ,
    ( no , I don`t approve and have said so ) This article could describe any one of us who have a close relative with a terminal illness and how it has affected us. If you forget who wrote this ( Dan Wooton , or as I say , the arse ) and concentrate on the content , then it`s pretty much spot on.
    Let`s not forget that PA is human and he and his family are going through a tough time just now...even if you don`t like him , he`s still bound to feel it.
    disclaimer ( copying onion here ) This doesn`t mean I approve of him " selling" his brother`s illness .
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Friends tell me he's dropped at least a stone and they fear his body's in the same gaunt, fragile state it was after he split with Katie Price, when he lost 3st through stress.

'Some days Pete simply can't face eating. Despite this, he's still obsessively exercising because it's the only way he can release the anger he feels inside.'

Fears for Frail Pete!!! :eek::eek: Oh please. Where's the evidence for any of this? Not in those latest pics of him all primped and pleased with himself in his electric fake bake. He's practically bursting out of that purple velvet jacket. Gaunt and fragile my arse.

The only fragile thing here is PA's ego and the relationship Wootton has with reality. Utterly shameless.

*awaits pics of him in 'Now Mag' looking all sad in a pair of oversized trousers with a big helpful red arrow to show us disbelievers his tragic weightloss.* :rolleyes:
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I have to say lexi , looking at the recent pics of PA,gaunt and fragile don`t spring immediately to mind.
    HAWT does tho` ;)
    ps. I know what you mean .DW is a crawler and seems to be blindsided by his dislike of KP.
  • xmel05xmel05 Posts: 8,079
    Forum Member
    Fake bake!!!!
  • Lovely LadyLovely Lady Posts: 473
    Forum Member
    So fed up of the trailer for Saint Pete's show. It's on every single ad break, or so it feels like. I'm avoiding the actual show but it's harder to avoid the trailer. :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    Well I have to say lexi , looking at the recent pics of PA,gaunt and fragile don`t spring immediately to mind.
    HAWT does tho` ;)
    ps. I know what you mean .DW is a crawler and seems to be blindsided by his dislike of KP.

:D You crack me up, Momma! :D

Yeah, that Wootton slug isn't doing PA any favours at all here.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oooooh cazzzz ! thanks for that ! what a gorgeous pic. of him :D

Glad to help Momma, hope it put a spring in your step this morning:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What was it as its not showing up
    Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!:cry:

here you go ladies, take a peek.

The original pic was on twitter so if you're not members you might not be able to see it...so I found this for you:)
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »

The original pic was on twitter so if you're not members you might not be able to see it...so I found this for you:)

Thank you cazzz.:)

A common expression in my hometown is 'he's not the full shilling' and its particularly apt in this case.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    :D You crack me up, Momma! :D

Yeah, that Wootton slug isn't doing PA any favours at all here.

I do like the way Wootton conveniently knits together the contradictions between Pete's brother's conflicting prognosis reports..and so soon after it was mentioned here.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I've been in hospital all day so have avoided the Fake Bake pictures and will continue to do so as I don't want to bring up the drugs I need to help me recover.... But thanks for thinking of me( I think ha ha )
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been in hospital all day so have avoided the Fake Bake pictures and will continue to do so as I don't want to bring up the drugs I need to help me recover.... But thanks for thinking of me( I think ha ha )

I hope you are getting better, I wont put any more pics on without a warning for you to keep clear:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do like the way Wootton conveniently knits together the contradictions between Pete's brother's conflicting prognosis reports..and so soon after it was mentioned here.

It would be comical were it not for the subject matter.

'Privately, however, even he confesses he's been in tears every day.'

^^ that's the only factual sentence in that desperate piece of CAN propaganda. Crying because he's knows the jig is up and no amount of 'poor me' victimhood will fix it this time.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would be comical were it not for the subject matter.

'Privately, however, even he confesses he's been in tears every day.'

^^ that's the only factual sentence in that desperate piece of CAN propaganda. Crying because he's knows the jig is up and no amount of 'poor me' victimhood will fix it this time.

Erm...hang on.
    If he's been crying PRIVATELY every day how the bloody hell do I know about it?
    (Not that I think there's anything wrong with the crying)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope you are getting better, I wont put any more pics on without a warning for you to keep clear:)

A long process... But pictures of him just may of set me back :):):) I've actually looked at it now. Wow that tan is FAKE and looks it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A long process... But pictures of him just may of set me back :):):) I've actually looked at it now. Wow that tan is FAKE and looks it.

Sincere good wishes for a speedy recovery BB.:)

Here’s tae us
    Wha’s like us
    Damn few,
    And they’re a’ deid
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fears for Frail Pete!!! :eek::eek: Oh please. Where's the evidence for any of this? Not in those latest pics of him all primped and pleased with himself in his electric fake bake. He's practically bursting out of that purple velvet jacket. Gaunt and fragile my arse.

The only fragile thing here is PA's ego and the relationship Wootton has with reality. Utterly shameless.

*awaits pics of him in 'Now Mag' looking all sad in a pair of oversized trousers with a big helpful red arrow to show us disbelievers his tragic weightloss.* :rolleyes:

its amazing, the brother has cancer and Wootton ise going on about Peter Andre being frail etc. Another poor Pete article, he doesnt seem to realise that his brothers cancer trumps him being frail every time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its amazing, the brother has cancer and Wootton ise going on about Peter Andre being frail etc. Another poor Pete article, he doesnt seem to realise that his brothers cancer trumps being him being frail every time.

Frail Pete
    Poor Pete

I wanna puke.:mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its amazing, the brother has cancer and Wootton ise going on about Peter Andre being frail etc. Another poor Pete article, he doesnt seem to realise that his brothers cancer trumps him being frail every time.

Bearing in mind that there is probably no-one reading this who has not had the impact of cancer on their lives, would anyone (other than the Abomination that is Andre) be looking for sympathy for themselves?:mad::mad::mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sincere good wishes for a speedy recovery BB.:)

Here’s tae us
    Wha’s like us
    Damn few,
    And they’re a’ deid

A bit of Rabbie Burns... Very educational.. You will be getting banned from here:).. Thank you..
    Wooten writing that article will do Peter no favours ... Peter is not the victim of cancer.. But Wooten sure as hell makes it look like he is suffering,bad timing when Peter has just done a photo shoot for Fake Bake.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oooooh cazzzz ! thanks for that ! what a gorgeous pic. of him :D

I knew that would make you happy!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dexie wrote: »
    Really? I thought the topic was 'Peter Andre on Loose Women' ? :confused:

Although, reading even page one, I have never seen such a load of nonsense on DS :rolleyes:.

Basically, it is just a gratuitous hate-thread and I'm surprised it hasn't been closed.

Well, according to the OP it was Pa being boring on LW...the thread has continued as he has continued to be boring in other places. As well as very inconsistent.:D

It is not a hate thread, as, unlike appreciation threads, we are not restricted to one POV, as long as we are addressing the topic or the posts, not the posters.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, according to the OP it was Pa being boring on LW...the thread has continued as he has continued to be boring in other places. As well as very inconsistent.:D

It is not a hate thread, as, unlike appreciation threads, we are not restricted to one POV, as long as we are addressing the topic or the posts, not the posters.

Indeed.
This discussion has been closed.