Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I recorded it and only made it too half hour:rolleyes:
    I would have preferred to have seen The Fuse come back than this rubbish:p
  • Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mal2pool wrote: »
    I'm bored with it already/ might have known with Ben Shepherd in it.
    WHy not bring back Divided with Andrew Castle or that one with Austin Healey, The Fuse.. a couple of years back. They were good quizzes

I used to love watching Divided, that was a great show!
  • LifeOfBryanLifeOfBryan Posts: 1,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So who is watching this fabulous,exciting quizshow tonight?*

(*Post may be subject to a high level of BS)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,345
    Forum Member
    I missed this yesterday but I'm glad I caught it tonight.

I've never seen anything like it! Whoever came up with the idea of that sliding token machine deserves a nobel-prize!!! It's a fantastic invention which combines skill and luck with suspense! I'm amazed no-one has ever thought of something like that before!!!
  • IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is my first time watching, but they're down to the final 2 already? There's still more than half the show (including adverts) to go!
  • Matthew_CunningMatthew_Cunning Posts: 89
    Forum Member
    This is beyond bad, truly awful. Even Ben Shephard seems to have the air of a man who knows he's onto a loser.....I'm still finding it quite compulsive in a car crash kinda way
  • gothergother Posts: 14,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This karen is so thick how on Earth did she get past the screening?
    Agree with others terrible gameshow.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is my first time watching, but they're down to the final 2 already? There's still more than half the show (including adverts) to go!

You still have the one person endgame to play where the show and viewers build to a massive orgasm.
  • shadowassassinshadowassassin Posts: 1,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is this about the tokens being flat? They are always going to be flat??? Unless I am being thick....

Worst game show I've ever watched.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's worse gameshows being mentioned in the thread titled, not surprisingly, "Worst Ever Gameshows". Yes, it's a bit odd that the entire show is based around a giant 2p machine but at least they haven't tried to jazz it up by suspending the contestants over the machine and/or dunking the losers into a swimming pool.
  • livininadavelivininadave Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    Who thought up this shit? Surely they made a pilot, and the pilot was seen by someone and they just thought "LOL GTFO".
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is this about the tokens being flat? They are always going to be flat??? Unless I am being thick....

Worst game show I've ever watched.

I think when a token is "flat", they mean it hasn't fallen on top of another token. It's flat on the surface of the machine, and thus able to push other tokens into the "win zone", or whatever its called.
    Forum Member
    Who thought up this shit? Surely they made a pilot, and the pilot was seen by someone and they just thought "LOL GTFO".

The "someone" in question was the person who commissions "entertainment" programmes for ITV, so the fact it was given the go-ahead is not too surprising.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG! The tension is killing me! :eek:

Will he, won't he! It doesn't get better than this!
  • CaseyKleinCaseyKlein Posts: 3,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just turned this on (for the first and last time). had to check the calendar, thought it was an april fools joke.

is he supposed to get the star counter into the win zone? that is impossible without about 200 shots

maybe not:o:o
    Forum Member
    I'm glad they showed the slow-motion replay of the jackpot counter going over the edge, that was absolutely awesome!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PrinceGaz wrote: »
    I'm glad they showed the slow-motion replay of the jackpot counter going over the edge, that was absolutely awesome!

I hope someone puts it on Youtube later!
  • shadowassassinshadowassassin Posts: 1,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was worse than the Titanic series they aired...
  • sandydunesandydune Posts: 10,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They need to put this programme on, just before bed-time.:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sandydune wrote: »
    They need to put this programme on, just before bed-time.:confused:

If the ratings reflect the comments on here, then it'll be moved to the early hours
  • sporter92sporter92 Posts: 1,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It said at the end it was an RDF Television production for ITV so did they make it and pitch it to ITV, BBC etc. or did ITV come up with it and ask them to make it.

However I don't know why it was commissioned and it is rubbish, ITV could bring back Duel or do a spin-off of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire with a lesser jackpot for daytime to replace this rubbish.
  • scorpionatthepcscorpionatthepc Posts: 5,377
    Forum Member
    20 shows have been made so only 18 to go.
  • Matthew_CunningMatthew_Cunning Posts: 89
    Forum Member
    I think when a token is "flat", they mean it hasn't fallen on top of another token. It's flat on the surface of the machine, and thus able to push other tokens into the "win zone", or whatever its called.

Spot on. And if it lands on top of another disc it's 'riding' - seriously, what were they thinking??
  • wuffleswuffles Posts: 45,760
    Forum Member
    I said it last night, but come back Frosty Knickers, all is forgiven!!
  • dsimillerdsimiller Posts: 1,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like I made a mistake putting this on series-link to record.Ive noticed that Pointless and Eggheads are back next week,albeit repeats,but better than this new offering.
This discussion has been closed.