Andonios "Andy" Antoni-TOM CONTI-2013
Paul Rivers-DAMIEN LEWIS-2013
Katie Cotton-JENNA-LOUISE COLEMAN2013

Comments

• IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh you're getting of Phil.

At least Ian's staying! What happened to your last fanfic, I liked it?
  • Clark2012Clark2012 Posts: 421
    Forum Member
    IanMandy-Yeah, Phil's going, in suitably dramatic fashion! To be honest, I couldn't do the last fanfic as I had so much work on! Here's hoping this one lasts!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes good luck- hope you check mine out too please!
    Forum Member
    NEW COTTONS TO ARRIVE

Dot Branning's world will be rocked in 2013 when it is revealed that absentee son Nick has fathered two children!

Dot will be rocked when she receives a letter from Nick informing her that he is living in Spain and that as well as being an absentee father to Dotty, he fathered two more children while in a relationship over twenty years. The letter will reveal that his partner gave birth to a girl named Katie in 1986 and that he later fathered a son named Leon with the same woman in 1996.

New Executive Producer Josh Clark said "Its fair to say Dot is shocked when she finds out she has grandchildren she has never met and she is even more shocked when they turn up in Walford! However, being lovable Dot, she allows them to stay. But while she strikes a motherly bond with Katie, it is harder to connect with Leon. But just why won't he let Dot connect with him?"

In other news, Ian Beale and Max Branning will be rocked in January when two relatives turn up. As many fans have hoped, Peter Beale returns home, a changed man. Although he is still caring and considerate, he's tougher and isn't prepared to let Lucy walk all over him. This new side of Peter draws him some attention from both males and females-but what secret is he hiding?

And the shock for Max is a shock for all the Brannings when April returns home! She isn't alone however-she brings husband Nikos Antoni, son Luke and father-in-law Andonis, known as Andy with her! But why has she returned home after all these years away?

Dot Branning is played by June Brown, Leon Cotton by Tyger-Drew Honey, Ian Beale by Adam Woodyat, Peter Beale by Eugene Simon, Lucy Beale by Hetti Bywater, Max Branning by Jake Wood, April Branning by Debbie Arnold, Nikos Antoni by Tom Ward, Luke Antoni by Richard Whisker and Andonis Antoni by Tom Conti.
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have brought back April but played by Camille Coduri and her teenage daughter Estella...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Out of all the Brannings, I wanted April back and peter is definitely needed I think!

Good choices. I'm looking forward to see Dot's reaction to her grandchildren - will it be explained how he discovered them? I suppose they are his wife Zoe's children since the dates match (I'm just being picky now tho lol :p)

Can't wait to see new Cottons.
    Forum Member
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    I have brought back April but played by Camille Coduri and her teenage daughter Estella...

Yeah, I had the idea to bring April back after reading your fanfic!
    Forum Member
    IanMandy wrote: »
    Out of all the Brannings, I wanted April back and peter is definitely needed I think!

Good choices. I'm looking forward to see Dot's reaction to her grandchildren - will it be explained how he discovered them? I suppose they are his wife Zoe's children since the dates match (I'm just being picky now tho lol :p)

Can't wait to see new Cottons.

They will be Zoe's kids yes. Oh, Dot's reaction...shock doesn't cover it! Yes, she finds them after writing to Nick and begging him to tell her where she can find them. Following a reply, she manages to track them down...and then the stories kick off!
    Forum Member
    ZOE NEWMAN TO RETURN

Zoe Newman the ex wife of Nick Cotton is to return in 2013, now played by former Only Fools And Horses star Tessa Peake-Jones.

Zoe is set to reappear in January when Dot tracks her down to find out more about the grandchildren she never knew she had. And when Dot asks them to move to Walford, it looks like Zoe and her children have got a new start in life...but will it last?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good its great to see faces from the past back
    Forum Member
    EASTENDERS: REGULAR CAST
    Sharon Rickman -LETITA DEAN
    Ian Beale-ADAM WOODYATT
    Dot Branning-JUNE BROWN
    Phil Mitchell-STEVE MCFADDEN
    Janine Butcher-CHARLIE BROOKS
    Carol Jackson-LINDSEY COULSON
    Bianca Butcher-PATSY PALMER
    Lucy Beale-HETTI BYWATER
    Peter Beale-EUGENE SIMON
    April Branning-DEBBIE ARNOLD
    Liam Butcher-JAMES FORDE
    Billy Mitchell-PERRY FENWICK
    Kat Moon-JESSIE WALLACE
    Mo Harris-LAILA MORSE
    Patrick Trueman-RUDOLPH WALKER
    Alfie Moon-SHANE RICHIE
    Jean Slater-GILLIAN WRIGHT
    Denise Fox-DIANE PARISH
    Max Branning-JAKE WOOD
    Tanya Cross-JO JOYNER
    Lauren Branning-JAQUELINE JOSSA
    Abi Branning-LORNA FITZGERALD
    Shirley Carter-LINDA HENRY
    Jay Mitchell-JAMIE BORTHWICK
    Zainab Masood-NINA WADIA
    Roxy Mitchell-RITA SIMONS
    Masood Ahmed-NITIN GANATRA
    Tamwar Masood-HIMESH PATEL
    Jack Branning-SCOTT MASLEN
    Whitney Dean-SHONA MCGARTY
    Kim Fox-TAMEKA EMPSON
    Fatboy-RICKY NORWOOD
    Michael Moon-STEVE JOHN SHEPHERD
    Poppy Meadow-RACHEL BRIGHT
    Cora Cross-ANN MITCHELL
    Tyler Moon-TONY DISCIPLINE
    Lola Pearce-DANIELLE HAROLD
    Ray Dixon-CHUCKY VENN
    Alice Branning-JASMYN BANKS
    Joey Branning-DAVID WITTS
    AJ Ahmed-PHALDUT SHARMA
    Ava Hartman-CLARE PERKINS
    Ayesha Rana-SHIVANI GHIA
    Kirsty Branning-KIERSTON WARING
    Nikos Antoni-TOM WARD
    Luke Antoni-Richard Wisker

REGULAR; DEPARTING
    Tanya Cross-JO JOYNER- March 2013(Temp.)
    Zainab Masood-NINA WADIA-June 2013
    Phil Mitchell-STEVE MCFADDEN-June 2013
    Jay Brown-JAMIE BORTHWICK-March 2013(Temp)

REGULAR; RETURNING
    Zoe Newman-TESSA PEAKE-JONES-January 2013

RETURNING; GUEST
    Ben Mitchell-JOSHUA PASCOE-June 2013
    Grant Mitchell-ROSS KEMP-June 2013
    [/B]Peggy Mitchell-BARBARA WINDSOR-June 2013

ARRIVING; REGULAR
    Leon Cotton-TYGER-DREW HONEY-January 2013

ARRIVING; GUEST
    Andonios "Andy" Antoni-TOM CONTI-March 2013
    Paul Rivers-DAMIEN LEWIS-February 2013
    Katie Cotton-JENNA-LOUISE COLEMAN-January 2013
    Oliver Hartman-DAVID HAREWOOD-2013
    Forum Member
    Tuesday 1st January 2013

The Square is in shock following Derek's death as a result of a heart attack. As the Brannings gather to mourn at his funeral, they ask that those in attendance keep any grievances they had with Derek are forgotten about now he is dead. Just as the hearse is about to begin on its way to the church, a car screeches to a halt beside it. The family look on as a woman, her husband and son emerge from the car, all dressed in black. Max and Carol share a confused look, before smiling. The woman approaches them and hugs each member of the family before introducing herself to young Oscar as his aunt. April Branning is back in Albert Square.

On the way to the funeral, April introduces her husband Nikos Antoni and their son Luke to the family. She explains that she has decided to move back to Walford to support the family following the eldest siblings death. However, Carol and Tanya unite in revealing to April just what Derek was truly like, leaving April shocked.

Once the funeral is over, the family and the few other mourners all head back to the Square. Dot returns home, allowing April, Nikos and Luke to stay with her for the time being. She is shocked to see a letter for her from Nick. She is shocked to discover he is now living in Spain, but is even more shocked to read that he fathered two more children with ex wife Zoe! She resolves to find out where these children are and sets about locating Zoe...

And finally in Albert Square, Ian and Lucy see in the New Year with Bobby and the trio are shocked when there is a knock at the door, revealing none other than Peter Beale...

Doof Doof: Peter Beale arrives at the Beale household..
    Forum Member
    Thursday 3rd January 2013

Ian and Lucy are shocked by Peter's sudden reappearance on the Square. He explains that he and his girlfriend recently split and he felt that he needed his family around him more than ever, so bit the bullet and decided to return home. Ian is overjoyed and sets to work building a better relationship with his son, determined not to let him down this time round.

Dot has managed, with Fatboy and Poppy's help to track down Zoe to an address in Lewisham. Nervously, she travels to the address and has a happy reunion with Zoe. The meeting takes an unexpected twist when Zoe introduces Dot to Leon and Katie-her grandchildren. Leon and Katie are shocked to finally meet Dot after Zoe had told them so much about her. Dot is thrilled to meet the two and is ecstatic when Zoe suggests that the three come to Walford for a few days. The quartet set off, as one big family.

Finally today, Luke gets into a heated argument with Nikos after revealing he and his ex-boyfriend are planning to get back together. Nikos is adamant that Luke stays away from him, calling the aforementioned boyfriend rotten to the core. Following the row, Luke heads out into the Square and is nearly run over by Zoe. During a row with her about who was at fault, Leon catches Luke's eye, much to Katie's amusement. He makes her keep quiet his attraction, but will he act on it?

Doof Doof: Luke and Leon share a longing glance as Katie looks on.
    Forum Member
    ALBERT SQUARE TO GET MAKEOVER

EastEnders fans are in for a surprise in the New Year when several Albert Square locations get a makeover. The first of these locations is R&R, which will be bought by a new character and subsequently renamed. The new R&R will get a makeover, when the new owner buys Basher Jims and knocks the two buildings together to form one club.

The second big makeover comes for the Launderette, which will be installed with more up to date washing machines and a wider space following the back of the building being redeveloped.

The final big makeover comes for the Queen Vic. Cora Cross will shock the residents when, following Phil sacking Alfie as landlord, she becomes landlady. She will overhaul the look, giving it a more traditional feel and redesigning the living area.

These set changes will occur from January
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cora as Landlady will be brilliant...
    Forum Member
    NEW NIGHTCLUB OWNERS UNVEILED

Douglas Booth has joined the cast of EastEnders as Adam Brayley the new owner of R&R, it has been announced.

Booth, 20, will be seen on screen from February, having started filming this month.

Adam is described as a lovable charmer, but he has a ruthless streak. Booth said about his character "He's a nice guy, he's lovable and cheeky which pushes people to lark about with him. But if you cross him...you regret it."

Booth will be seen on screen from early February.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Please look at mine- Thanks...
    Forum Member
    QUEEN VIC STAFF TO CHANGE

The current staff at everyone's favourite boozer, the Queen Victoria will receive a shake up when Cora takes over, it has been confirmed.

The current staff list consists of Alfie Moon as Landlord, Roxy Mitchell as Landlady, Tracey, Jean Slater, Kirsty Branning. Ray Dixon, Fatboy and Patrick Trueman as Bar Staff, with Ray doubling as chef and Fatboy and Patrick doubling as potmen. It has been confirmed that Cora will keep Tracey. Kirsty and Jean as Barmen, while installing daughter Tanya as a barmaid. Grandson Dexter Hartman will also become a barman in the months after he joins. It has also been confirmed that Oliver Hartman, Ava's husband who will arrive in mid 2013, will also become a barman.

Actress Ann Mitchell who plays the new landlady said of Cora's decision to keep Kirsty as a barmaid, "She's doing it to hurt Max and make him uncomfortable. There's no real malice in it, she just wants to see him squirm!

Viewers will see Cora take control of the Vic in the coming weeks. Cora Cross is played by Ann Mitchell, Alfie Moon by Shane Ritchie, Roxy Mitchell by Rita Simons, Tracey by Jane Slaughter, Kirsty Branning by Kierston Warring, Ray Dixon by Chucky Venn, FatBoy by Ricky Norwood, Tanya Cross by Jo Joyner, Dexter Hartman by Khali Best and Oliver Hartman by David Harewood
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the Queen Vic update is needed. Whilst not everyone agrees, Cora seems ilk a good fit, as she's brash and confident with a mouth to fit. As long as she doesn't evolve into a morph of Peggy, I think it will work.

Douglas Booth's character looks set to be interesting. And probably a Charmer!
    Forum Member
    EEFanatic wrote: »
    I think the Queen Vic update is needed. Whilst not everyone agrees, Cora seems ilk a good fit, as she's brash and confident with a mouth to fit. As long as she doesn't evolve into a morph of Peggy, I think it will work.

Douglas Booth's character looks set to be interesting. And probably a Charmer!

Thanks EEFanatic! I'm determined that Cora won't morph into Peggy, she'll be a more relaxed landlady at first, but slowly will evolve into the type of landlady that viewers are used to!

And yup, Douglas's character is definitely a charmer and works his charms on a certain Katie Cotton...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its good that somebody else appreciates Cora as Landlady, I think the real show missed a trick not getting Cora into the Vic instead we have the lifeless Kalfie...
    Forum Member
    Jake Wood to leave show

Jake Wood has announced he will be departing EastEnders before the end of 2013. The actor who portrays Max Branning will depart in circumstances involving his past.

Wood, 40, has confirmed he decided to bow out of the show following the departure of on-screen father John Bardon. Wood said "I made my mind up in early 2012, but the writers persuaded me to stay on till late 2013. Max has been an amazing role to play and it's fair to say his exit will bring up many things the viewers didn't know about the bad boy!"

Max will depart in late 2013,