The Daily Pwice

Comments

• johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nikkiclody wrote: »

What's happened to her face? Her top lip is swollen and her whole face looks frozen!:eek:
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    What's happened to her face? Her top lip is swollen and her whole face looks frozen!:eek:

Funny enough i was just talking to someone about how rough she is looking, more so in picture 3 :eek:
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Crikey, her skin looks horrendous in that close up one.
    Oddly enough my skin looked much better than normal when I was pregnant,literally glowing,and reverted to just OK after the birth.
    Lines on her forehead too.And lots of crows feet.
    They must be freaking her out after being used to just having that all eliminated at will.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kev's got fantastic breasts.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck, its probably pwicey after her latest 2 for 1 lip and flange implants
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Crikey, her skin looks horrendous in that close up one.
    Oddly enough my skin looked much better than normal when I was pregnant,literally glowing,and reverted to just OK after the birth.
    Lines on her forehead too.And lots of crows feet.
    They must be freaking her out after being used to just having that all eliminated at will.

Looks like Kelly Brook was right http://i.huffpost.com/gen/231130/MAGDA.jpg :D
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nikkiclody wrote: »
    Oh my gosh,she looks dreadful,what has she done to herself,she used to be so pretty...I, like yourself,can't understand why she keeps hiding her bump,she's always had them on full view showing them off..it's not like she wants to keep this one a bit more private,because she announced the pregnancy very early on,and keeps telling everyone about her scans and knowing the sex,but when the fans ask her what sex it is,she won't tell them,so really,she shouldn't be telling them she knows the gender,knowing that her fans will ask what it is..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He looks like such an idiot in that white top.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kevin looks as camp as a row of tents!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MRS W wrote: »
    Kevin looks as camp as a row of tents!
    Lol:D from what i have heard,he is.
    Forum Member
    He has hasn't he ? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He could have dressed more sensibly for a kids show,he's always showing his body off,and seems to love himself a lot...
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    Oh my gosh,she looks dreadful,what has she done to herself,she used to be so pretty...I, like yourself,can't understand why she keeps hiding her bump,she's always had them on full view showing them off..it's not like she wants to keep this one a bit more private,because she announced the pregnancy very early on,and keeps telling everyone about her scans and knowing the sex,but when the fans ask her what sex it is,she won't tell them,so really,she shouldn't be telling them she knows the gender,knowing that her fans will ask what it is..

To me, she looks like someone whose face is adjusting due to lack of botox. That, combined with some pregnancy weight and tiredness. If she was having fillers every month (which I think I read somewhere on here, she was), then going cold turkey means her face will be gradually 'sinking' back and very unevenly so, judging by those pics, to a former version of itself. That's what I'm seeing anyway.
    Forum Member
    She loves the speculation .....they love the speculation....all thick as bricks.
    But it's the only positive feedback she gets these days so she wallows in their slurpy saccharin comments.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    He has hasn't he ? :)

He got better breasts than me :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    To me, she looks like someone whose face is adjusting due to lack of botox. That, combined with some pregnancy weight and tiredness. If she was having fillers every month (which I think I read somewhere on here, she was), then going cold turkey means her face will be gradually 'sinking' back and very unevenly so, judging by those pics, to a former version of itself. That's what I'm seeing anyway.
    Ahh,maybe that's what she meant by the pregnancy ageing her 10 years,because she can't have her botox,fillers etc...In my view,i don't think she ever needed them in the beginning,because she was a very pretty girl,but now,she relies on them just to look a little younger...So very sad,she ruined a perfectly good face.
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He could have dressed more sensibly for a kids show,he's always showing his body off,and seems to love himself a lot...

That or he is doing what Jordan tells him too....:D
    Forum Member
    Kev was picked for his "PHWOAR " (she thinks) body,so it will be in the pre-nup that he exhibits it as much as possible with tight tops etc;)
    Regarding her face looking haggard. Unfortunately she has used botox so often that we've not seen her with wrinkles or lines really,so this botox cold turkey has accentuated all the lines that were hidden and she has gone from 0 to 60 in a couple of weeks. With others we see it gradually creeping up over years,but Pwicey refused to allow that natural process & this sudden onslaught of crows feet & forehead lines is the result.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »

I agree Lexi... she looks pregnant even though the bump is disguised.

She is also the poster girl for why not to start this type of treatment in the first place.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's carrying the pregnancy weight differently this time. She's puffy faced, tired looking and doesn't look well to me.
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thing she hasn't counted on is then the future heir to the throne with also be born in July...nobody will care about this baby...This will backfire badly... She can not compete with a real Prince or Princess...
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In 2006 Caitlin Moran spent half a week trailing KP, some interesting snippets: ' I have genuinely interacted with monitor lizards with more warmth than Price', 'her world consisted of herself, her pink merchandise range, and the constant semi-circle of paps minutely photographing this ongoing narrative of solipsism',' she was never less than a charmless, basilisk-eyed tyrant, bossing her then-husband PA around as if he were a piddling puppy' 'at one point she was so rude that Andre had to apologize to everyone in the room' . There's more but I think we get the picture....
    Forum Member
    In 2006 Caitlin Moran spent half a week trailing KP, some interesting snippets: ' I have genuinely interacted with monitor lizards with more warmth than Price', 'her world consisted of herself, her pink merchandise range, and the constant semi-circle of paps minutely photographing this ongoing narrative of solipsism',' she was never less than a charmless, basilisk-eyed tyrant, bossing her then-husband PA around as if he were a piddling puppy' 'at one point she was so rude that Andre had to apologize to everyone in the room' . There's more but I think we get the picture....
    Good Lord that is a scathing review of her:eek:
    Makes fifi's brief "I met her once & she was totes lubly...." look a bit soppy & wishy-washy .
    Even more significant is that Moran was there for a number of days and actually will have seen interaction between Pwicey & her ex first husband at first hand ,which kind of blows someone's theory that CAN edited the shows to make her LOOK like a harridan out of the water I'd say.;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't find that interview, could you post a link?
This discussion has been closed.