Housemate tweets

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    shazap40 wrote: »
    ash -
    Going out on the piss with the big brother lot for carnage at @oceana_watford then after party at @stevenjbgoode #lotsgoin 🎊😈🎉🎈👌👯😎

@CashHarrison: @Winston_Showan I ****in love this guy. What. A. Bloody. Man.

Winston -
    @Winston_Showan: On way to the party! @CashHarrison @stevenjbgoode @Kimberly_Kisse @HelenWood86 @Tamara_stewartw #bbuk #buzzin

@Winston_Showan: Time to tear life up! What! @CashHarrison

Tamara -
    @Tamara_stewartw: SO SO SO HAPPY for the first friend I made in the Big Brother house to actually WIN!!! @HelenWood86 🎉You deserve it so much!! 😘😘 #BBFinale

Does anyone really care what they are doing?

And whats the fuss about Tamara? She was on the show for a week and then forgotten who gives a shit.
  • threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KMB36 wrote: »
    I knew I was right not to join Twitter. What a horrible place to spend time... eurghh the rubbish that some people write is unbelievable. It even has people on this forum at each other's throats as a consequence.

Best to leave those former housemates where they are now and let them vacuum up the little bit of minor fame they will have for the next few days, before CBB begins.

Oh, and I live near Watford. Oceana is the most rubbish nightclub ever - so, as much as I like Ash - he is clearly deluded into thinking he has reached the dizzy heights of fame by bragging about that place. West End of London it ain't!

Just realised looking at the picture of it I went there when it used to be called 'Paradise' or something? :D
  • SonicmfcSonicmfc Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danielle, Helen, Toya etc have all been acting very immature on twitter. Ironically I'm most impressed with Ashleigh she isn't posting anything hateful on twitter on the matter instead she's taking the time to go through and respond to all the mentions her fans are sending which is sweet. Age is certainly just a number with this lot...
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Completely irrelevant to the thread.

Thanks.

Well they seemed alright but I think people are going to have to choose sides now. That's why I want to know what Mark is doing. If I'm Matthew I know that when Mark is with Helen and co they will be bitching about me and Helen will be thinking the same. It just wouldn't work unless they all decided to start acting like adults
    Mark is at the V festival ... not sure if he isn't there with Biannca (I could be wrong, he did tweet something about being on the train together).
    I was referring to tweets Toya had made earlier. I just wondered if when she said "ex-housemates" she meant ALL ex-housemates or just certain ones.
    I think Toya is the only one who has received racially malicious tweets though, I do think she's referring to that. I doubt she's report tweets just slating her about BB!!
    basia wrote: »
    :)Ha ha, well said, and great picture - deserves to be on a more positive thread, rather than stuck like a rose amongst the thorns of idiots and their tacky twitter wars... sheesh.

Thanks for posting that; all the h/ms I'll remember from this year, and it makes preferable 'closure' to this series than Luisa's nonsense in the house with the ex h/ms.
    I put it on the Chris Appreciation Thread yesterday, thought it deserved to be there :)
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so Ash and Winston are 'avin it large at a two bob club in the burbs, ah the glamour of life after BB? :D
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    so Ash and Winston are 'avin it large at a two bob club in the burbs, ah the glamour of life after BB? :D

Today's news, tomorrows chip paper

Do some of them really think this show will have them rubbing shoulders with the elite very soon, as soon as the next bunch go in tomorrow the now ex housemates will be a distant memory

They'll get their reality check soon enough, and with this lot I hope it's soon
  • JavarnJohnsonJavarnJohnson Posts: 2,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Sadly the BBUK history books will show she was the winner this year :(

So we've had two winners so far who have managed to p off most of the people watching, will they go for the hat-trick from Monday
    k0213818 wrote: »
    And once that money has gone on some Ibiza binge she'll have nothing but herself left, and she'll inevitably open her mouth to the wrong person and feel the wrath. As John, Paul, George and Ringo said Money doesn't by love, karma will get Helen someday.

Agree with both posts. That's the sad truth I suppose.
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Well.....she's won and that's that. Can't understand why some people think she's a worthy winner after the downright bloody unjustifiable nasty behaviour she showed in the house. But.....there you go.
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Speaking a bullying victim myself, I didn't like the result myself and I just find it a bit nauseating her and her little house gang are basically just rubbing it in people's faces

No I didn't have a favourite nor am I an Ashleigh fan 'throwing their toys out of the pram', just downbeat to see that intimidation and aggressive behaviour get rewarded to the tune of 100k, and then rubbed in some of our faces the next day by the glorious leader and her little clique

Exactly.

I said in the Ashleigh appreciation thread that I didn't care that she lost - my favourite has won about twice in 15 years! I expect my favourites to lose, and I'm never bitter at a result (evictions are different, but once finale night is here, it's all over and doesn't matter any more) because that's just how it goes with reality TV. You win some, you lose a hell of a lot.

But I really am sickened at this result. It's not right, not right at all. Any of the other five could've won and I'd have been over it within a couple of hours, but Helen winning has been the last straw for me. I refuse to watch this show any more since they've actively campaigned for a bully to win (and got their wish). I cannot believe the thickos fell for it.

Never have I felt so disgusted at a result. It's completely unjustified. 1.2% :( That's probably about 200 votes. 200 votes away from stopping a bully being handed £100,000 and going down in the history books forever as the BB winner of 2014. FFS.
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DLcastoff wrote: »
    While I understand Danielle's anger I do think her response to it is the wrong way to go. She debases herself by reacting like that. I'm sure when she is calmer she'll realise that.

Well, it's understandable. When you have to live in a house with Helen and co. for weeks with her treating you like shit, constantly walking on eggshells around her and then for her to win, come out and rub it in their faces... I'd be saying a hell of a lot worse than Danielle (or any of the others) have.

Love Danielle for calling the public out, too. They should be ashamed of themselves. Let's hope those who voted for vile Helen don't start sobbing if their kids are ever bullied. That's unlikely, though, since their kids will most likely be the ones doing the bullying.
  • ValWValW Posts: 1,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In happier news, Christopher's got his own Kimbot.

https://twitter.com/chrishall9011/status/500671763219759104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chrisrwright
    Getting my bikini on and sex scandal story sorted #BournemouthEcho

:D He's going to be fun to follow :D
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    Chris R. Wright @chrisrwright

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    Lol..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,038
    Forum Member
    muggins14 wrote: »
    chrisrwright

:D He's going to be fun to follow :D

:-) best tweet yet
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »

I wouldnt call it having it large lol. All these housemate will soon be forgotten in 6 months time
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,038
    Forum Member
    Arcana wrote: »

@chrisrwright don't forget the eyebrows
    chrisrwright: Good point wouldn't want to look stupid!

:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shazap40 wrote: »
    ash -
    Going out on the piss with the big brother lot for carnage at @oceana_watford then after party at @stevenjbgoode #lotsgoin 🎊😈🎉🎈👌👯😎

@CashHarrison: @Winston_Showan I ****in love this guy. What. A. Bloody. Man.

Winston -
    @Winston_Showan: On way to the party! @CashHarrison @stevenjbgoode @Kimberly_Kisse @HelenWood86 @Tamara_stewartw #bbuk #buzzin

@Winston_Showan: Time to tear life up! What! @CashHarrison

Tamara -
    @Tamara_stewartw: SO SO SO HAPPY for the first friend I made in the Big Brother house to actually WIN!!! @HelenWood86 🎉You deserve it so much!! 😘😘 #BBFinale

These tweets are funny Ash making out there all going out on the best night out ever and then back to Steven's parents house as really thats where he lives for an after party lol that is cringey
  • BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Arcana wrote: »

Ha ha ha he's brilliant.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like Ashleigh's back in Derry now

Sean Hutton @28hutto
    Finally back home in Derry after an amazing time in London. Happiest man in the world to have my missus back by my side! She's our winner!
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frostyj wrote: »
    Does anyone really care what they are doing?

And whats the fuss about Tamara? She was on the show for a week and then forgotten who gives a shit.

Lol, yes indeed. She was one of the snifflers who buddied up to the one that 'scared' her and nodded along as Helen took her aside and told her how much she 'hated' Chris on sight...nodded along like a gormless idiot, just grateful that as Helen caste her eye around and decided who she would 'hate' (the unattractive ones) and who she would sign up as her cronies, she was granted a place in the motley crew. Pathetic, cowardly bunch....they all fully and completely deserve each other.
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »
    Well, it's understandable. When you have to live in a house with Helen and co. for weeks with her treating you like shit, constantly walking on eggshells around her and then for her to win, come out and rub it in their faces... I'd be saying a hell of a lot worse than Danielle (or any of the others) have.

Love Danielle for calling the public out, too. They should be ashamed of themselves. Let's hope those who voted for vile Helen don't start sobbing if their kids are ever bullied. That's unlikely, though, since their kids will most likely be the ones doing the bullying.

Tut tut, what a load of hyperbole and nonsence:( I think that Helen voters are being bullied:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like Ashleigh's back in Derry now

Sean Hutton @28hutto
    Finally back home in Derry after an amazing time in London. Happiest man in the world to have my missus back by my side! She's our winner!

I bet Chris is missing Ashleigh already
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nice picture of all the BB housemates https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BvPiKjKIcAAr3c0.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    Toya A Washington @toya_w · 5h
    My heart goes out to Coleen.

Helen's been retweeting a lot of offensive things about Danielle. Danielle hasn't said anything since her rant. Seems to have rustled Helen a lot.
  • NaughtyNanNaughtyNan Posts: 9,445
    Forum Member
    Nice picture of all the BB housemates https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BvPiKjKIcAAr3c0.jpg

That's nice, thank you for posting.:)