Options

Coleen Nolan on This Morning "fighting for her marriage"

Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
Forum Member
Maybe she should stop banging on about her first one! 😏

Oh no, just on to plug a "new chapter" in her book and her marriage is "fine".....😴

Comments

• Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    That woman is worst of all. She would sell out her family for some fame.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And she's staying on for the phone in..... to give marriage advice!!
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    Oh :( I thought that she and her husband were very happy together. They've only recently got married, haven't they?
  • Options
    WutheringWuthering Posts: 1,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This Morning has to be the biggest joke on TV.

Never liked Collen Nolan, absolutely awful woman who would sell her dead granny if it meant getting another five minutes worth of attention. She seems to revel in making a living from airing her most dirty laundry in public and revelling in every moment of it. Dreadful, dreadful.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could she perhaps 'fight for it' in private?

Is this woman capable of doing anything in private??

Sick of hearing sordid details about Richie and the feud with her sisters. No shame at all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »
    Oh :( I thought that she and her husband were very happy together. They've only recently got married, haven't they?

No, they've been married for fourteen years she said.....:confused:

The headline was totally misleading. She said their marriage was "fine right now" but they'd had their ups and downs blah blah blah. In essence, we didn't find out why she was "fighting for it" but it seemed to be in relation to something she'd written in the new chapter for her book but it wasn't elaborated on.....:confused:

I didn't stick around for the phone in!
  • Options
    TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dreadful woman, dreadful sisters.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did she mention Shane Richie at any point?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Could she perhaps 'fight for it' in private?

Is this woman capable of doing anything in private??

Sick of hearing sordid details about Richie and the feud with her sisters. No shame at all.

I think she's one of the most hideous people in showbiz, happy to go on about her bathroom habits (and her husband's!) on TV, bragging about getting her son a prostitute for his 16th birthday, being proud to be thick and basically representing everything vulgar and unpleasant about modern society.

How on earth can someone like this have people interested enough in her to buy whatever grubby "books" they release! Crazy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Did she mention Shane Richie at any point?

In the part I saw, no she didn't.....for once!
  • Options
    BanditaBandita Posts: 3,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awful woman I actually watched it I don't know why! Think she's a bit like a bad car crash you can't take your eyes off her, I still don't know why she was on just a bit of self indulgence - nothing new there. How must her kids feel when she spouts of her usual dirty linen spiel ?
  • Options
    Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bandita wrote: »
    Awful woman I actually watched it I don't know why! Think she's a bit like a bad car crash you can't take your eyes off her, I still don't know why she was on just a bit of self indulgence - nothing new there. How must her kids feel when she spouts of her usual dirty linen spiel ?

Her new book comes out today.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is she still claiming to be a size 8?

Ghastly old soak.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Goaty wrote: »
    That woman is worst of all. She would sell out her family for some fame.

..and she did
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bandita wrote: »
    How must her kids feel when she spouts of her usual dirty linen spiel ?

Considering she bought one of them a prostitute for his 16th birthday, they have probably been raised to think it's perfectly cool.
  • Options
    BanditaBandita Posts: 3,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her new book comes out today.

Cheers Nesta, it all got lost in the telling;-)
    Wuthering wrote: »
    Considering she bought one of them a prostitute for his 16th birthday, they have probably been raised to think it's perfectly cool.

Oh how dreadful, the woman has no self awareness.
  • Options
    Logan FiveLogan Five Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wuthering wrote: »

That's a fib. She mentioned it once, but I don't think she went through with it!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Logan Five wrote: »
    That's a fib. She mentioned it once, but I don't think she went through with it!

I hope you're right.

But no one with any respect for their family, or self respect, would even fib about it like Coleen did.
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Coleen but do wish she'd stop selling out like this. Bernie was the most talented of the Nolans and also appears to have been the most grounded. I have a soft spot for the family but what can be achieved by sensationalizing old stories?
  • Options
    GoldeyfishGoldeyfish Posts: 670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be honest her hubby sounds like an oddball.. They both fell out with her sister Ann as collen's hubby ray had been trying to help Ann's children get into show business and Ray was hurt and upset when they decided to work 9to5 jobs instead .. I mean WTF!! Who is he to be upset with someone else's life choices?? And how is Ray in a position to help anyone get into show business?? The mind boggles
  • Options
    YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member

Yes, alongside Denise - wonder if they are lining Colleen up ot replace Denise should she retire :D
  • Options
    TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dorydaryl wrote: »
    I like Coleen but do wish she'd stop selling out like this. Bernie was the most talented of the Nolans and also appears to have been the most grounded. I have a soft spot for the family but what can be achieved by sensationalizing old stories?

... and what happened in FC's dressing room? which sister was that? they have all morphed into one....
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goldeyfish wrote: »
    To be honest her hubby sounds like an oddball.. They both fell out with her sister Ann as collen's hubby ray had been trying to help Ann's children get into show business and Ray was hurt and upset when they decided to work 9to5 jobs instead .. I mean WTF!! Who is he to be upset with someone else's life choices?? And how is Ray in a position to help anyone get into show business?? The mind boggles
    Lol, he's hardly showbiz royalty himself. Have seen glimpses of this type of stupid mentality in Coleen many a time i.e. that her children are above pursuing higher education and settling in 'regular' jobs as they all have a divine right to be rich and 'famous'. Stupid, stupid couple: they deserve each other.
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ghastly old soak.

I've not heard that choice of words before but I love it!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yera wrote: »
    Yes, alongside Denise - wonder if they are lining Colleen up ot replace Denise should she retire :D

Don't give Schofield any ideas although I thought he was a bit off with her.

But surely, Denise must be 150 years old by now....? Has she ever got through a phone in without crying...?! :cry: