Comments

• Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think we've seen much more than necessary there.....

The state of them all. :sleep:
  • Options
    Alexis StardustAlexis Stardust Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she knew what she was doing there which is even worse!
  • Options
    HellandBackHellandBack Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    Totally grim! The lot of them - Kerry looking non too cracking either. But Nicola - VILE!
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yuck. Nasty photos.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicola has responded and said she was wearing Kerry Katonas knickers. Nasty.

@MrsNicolaMcLean
    Nicola McLean
    Omg if I'd know it had been this easy to cause a stir ha I had knickers on guys @danwootton they were kerry's Katona hehe
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    possibly the least enticing night out in the history of the world. All it lacks is Jack Tweed beating someone to death to complete the set.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katona as classy as ever:rolleyes:

Loathesome as McLean is - her hair looks a lot better brunette.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't you just know that she will be loving the attention, she hasn't had a job in months.

Have to say it looks like a convention for the desperate.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought she was a manakin, her face looks really plastic!
  • Options
    HellandBackHellandBack Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    Watched the repeat of 4 Weddings she was on yesterday - she was horrid! So self centred.

ETA - and yes, definitely agree a convention for the desperate, just lacking Tweedy and that ex-WAG Lizzie Cundy!
  • Options
    warszawawarszawa Posts: 4,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grotesque gargoyles, one and all.
  • Options
    bob_fossilbob_fossil Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What has happened to Kerry's nose? It's like one of those fake noses you get with glasses.

Did she get plastic surgery recently, or is this down to other reasons?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek::eek::eek:

From the article it seems that the girls' night out was intended as a photo opportunity for a *cough* certain 'talent'(less) agency.
    Horrific to think that being photographed looking bladdered with Kerry Katona may be a career highlight for most of the women pictured...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Nicola the most vile person in showbiz?
    she seriously is one Z lister I would love to dissapear off the face of the earth.
    She is just vile.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really, really yuck. Really classy and proves the adage that all publicity is good publicity is wrong.

Some whopping double standards by the DM.
  • Options
    BeeBoopBeeBoop Posts: 607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i saw this and couldnt believe my eyes its been pixalated now though.
  • Options
    missfrankiecatmissfrankiecat Posts: 8,388
    Forum Member
    What wonderful publicity for the May Fair Hotel - likely to attract the classiest of customers after hosting CAN's contingent. Incidentally, what kind of grown women have to be accompanied everywhere in public by their 'manager'?
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hollyBrown wrote: »
    Is Nicola the most vile person in showbiz?
    she seriously is one Z lister I would love to dissapear off the face of the earth.
    She is just vile.

Not imo. There are a couple of others ahead of her, but l think she would make the top 10 :D
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who is Nicola McLean?
  • Options
    hunniebunhunniebun Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember seeing her for the first time on I'm a Celebrity (I hadn't heard of her before then) and thought she came across as very catty - and then when I saw her on 4 weddings, she had elevated from catty, to bitchy!
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    Who is Nicola McLean?

She is a glamour model married to a footballer and is with CAN associates. She has 2 children. She was IAACGMOOH a couple of years back

Edit to add. IMO she hasn't done anything really bad but she is outspoken and to me comes over as very bitchy.....oh and she doesn't like Jordan lol
  • Options
    Mrs de WinterMrs de Winter Posts: 2,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Urgh :cry:

She looks very odd indeed these days - far too thin and far too plastic (facially and elsewhere!).
  • Options
    FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    I didn't even recognise Nicola...christ alive she is so thin! The dark hair looks good though.

Amy looks the classiest among them - and that's saying something!
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What wonderful publicity for the May Fair Hotel - likely to attract the classiest of customers after hosting CAN's contingent. Incidentally, what kind of grown women have to be accompanied everywhere in public by their 'manager'?

Funny you should say that, I guessed it was at that hotel before clicking the link...The Mayfair seems to be the venue of choice for the very dregs of zelebrity - the CAN stable, Essex cretins and gawjus Danielle Lloyd.
  • Options
    user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watched the repeat of 4 Weddings she was on yesterday - she was horrid! So self centred.

ETA - and yes, definitely agree a convention for the desperate, just lacking Tweedy and that ex-WAG Lizzie Cundy!
    I vaguely remember that. Was she the one who left a wedding early because she was bored?