turning off now for the summer

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 252
Forum Member
sorry but had enough of this,":Shabby show,"

can't stand her voice,!! .looks like she's going to be in all summer, god help you all!
going to water my garden and look after my plants,much more rewarding than listening to that monotone drawl!

Have a nice BB

Comments

• ll_Calypso_llll_Calypso_ll Posts: 4,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice to know.
  • ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If it carries on like this I might join you. Maybe this is punishment for all those who complained about livefeed? Why punish the highlights viewer too though?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think I may be joining you if it continues along these lines :(
  • Pistol WhipPistol Whip Posts: 9,677
    Forum Member
    Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 420
    Forum Member
    Who cares?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We missed the Jerry Springer take off, which was really funny on LF, instead we get an hour of Scabby.

Soooooo boring.
  • rowdyprincessrowdyprincess Posts: 3,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bubye
  • JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The chance to evict her was missed last week :(:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It hurts, and tonights episode has been particularly shabby heavy.... The worst thing for me is she sounds just like one of my ex's - inntonation, phrasing, and accent and it keeps reminding me how annoying it was.
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,643
    Forum Member
    After all these years I am seriously considering it too. Very disappointing for the last series. :(
  • 027huds027huds Posts: 12,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't blame you. This has to be the first time ever I've considered not watching. This Shabby stuff is just such utter useless awful tedious cr*p.

And the fact they're passing this off as the "highlights" when stuff like the Jerry Springer mock up is left out just shows how incompetent they are. Obviously not very good at their jobs if they can only edit one person out of 13 into the show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well It a first for my teenage son, as he has gone to bed early as he fed up with it.

Me I'll give it a few more day but i think at thei rate i will be following him
  • Caged KittyCaged Kitty Posts: 15,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    3rd thread like this today.
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well bye then!!!

You missed the oppotunity to vote her out last week and Rachael went instead, I voted 7 times to evict Shabby, I have a reason to be angry but most of the public voted out Rachael.
    We have to deal with it until she is up again.

Dont turn off just because of 1 HM, its ridiculous, and you cant "switch off for the summer" because that mean you are switching off forever as its the last chance you have to watch BB. If you dont want to watch BB ever again, then bye :)
  • -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it wasn't for the delightful Sunshine (and the upcoming All Stars) I'd be giving up to.
  • ll_Calypso_llll_Calypso_ll Posts: 4,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I find hilarious is that all the Shabby dislikers claim she's attention-seeking. Isn't this thread exactly that?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,373
    Forum Member
    Agree, tedious shite.Thank god for the great weather,I've been busy in the garden too.
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sorry but had enough of this,":Shabby show,"

can't stand her voice,!! .looks like she's going to be in all summer, god help you all!
    going to water my garden and look after my plants,much more rewarding than listening to that monotone drawl!

Have a nice BB

normally i would say "bye then" as others have done already, but i may do the same which is a shame after watching all 10 bb in the past, PEJ if you do read these threads as you are meant to, get the message some of us are f***king fed up now of the fix you are doing keeping this "actress" in:mad:
  • Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is that a promise?
  • Pistol WhipPistol Whip Posts: 9,677
    Forum Member
    Some people need to get a grip!
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some people need to get a grip!

Damned right they do. :)
  • 027huds027huds Posts: 12,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    Well bye then!!!

You missed the oppotunity to vote her out last week and Rachael went instead, I voted 7 times to evict Shabby, I have a reason to be angry but most of the public voted out Rachael.
    We have to deal with it until she is up again.

Dont turn off just because of 1 HM, its ridiculous, and you cant "switch off for the summer" because that mean you are switching off forever as its the last chance you have to watch BB. If you dont want to watch BB ever again, then bye :)

Normally I would be agreeing with you, but I just can't this time. Switching off because of one housemate sounds ridiculous, but one housemate is all BB's been amde up of for the past few days.

There has literally been about 10 minutes in the last 3 shows that haven't involved Shabby. It's just completely ridiculous. The editors are ruining the show by just showing her.

It's awful. We shouldn't have to vote out Shabby for us to see some footage of the other housemates. We should be getting plenty from the others. However, that's what it seems to be boiling down to, and it's just ruining the show.

I'm really finding it hard to defend this BB now after such a fantastic first week. The had to go and ruin it with this terribly biased editing. It really is such a shame BB has to end like this.

Hopefully we can get rid of her soon so the show can move on and develop, how BB is meant to.

P.s. I did vote out Shabby myself. I never thought her staying would be this terrible though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love watching the reaction of people on this forum board at this time of the year, every year is the same. Same old phrases, "shes vile", same old posts "INSERT HM is annoying me, I'm switching off", and lets not forget the classic "Its a fix", I'm sure their more but I want to read some more posts on this board for a giggle.

Peace out