Options

Matt Baker & Aliona Vilani Appreciation Thread (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    Matt&AlionaFanMatt&AlionaFan Posts: 975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    beemail wrote: »
    I've seen the tour in Newcastle for the last 2 years and its a real shame because as you say it would have been brilliant for Matt. Jill Halfpenny won every night in Newcastle I think and it would have been fantastic for Matt to get the local support as well. Don't really fancy going to Nottingham but I'm pondering a weekend in London.

If you thinking about a weekend in London and seeing the tour there, you best be quick! I had difficulty finding tickets for the O2, the only tickets still mostly available are on the higher level and they advise not sitting there if you don't like heights. :)

I can't believe we are on part 3 of this thread already, sorry I missed the party last night. I hope you all had a blast.

Have a lovely Christmas, and see you all after the weekend. :)
  • Options
    deisegirldeisegirl Posts: 3,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hahaha!!! "wrapping until the early hours" :D that's made my day!

Ditto, he's so adorable :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you thinking about a weekend in London and seeing the tour there, you best be quick! I had difficulty finding tickets for the O2, the only tickets still mostly available are on the higher level and they advise not sitting there if you don't like heights. :)

I can't believe we are on part 3 of this thread already, sorry I missed the party last night. I hope you all had a blast.

Have a lovely Christmas, and see you all after the weekend. :)

And now 100+ posts, woohoo, we rock!! :p

Oh noez, don't talk to me about ticket scarcity, I'm afraid to check the availability for the O2 here in case there's not many left (I don't want to book until January)
  • Options
    beemailbeemail Posts: 2,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Christmatt everyone!!!!

:D:D:D

I've literally just sat down for the first time since this morning having finally got my shopping, wrapping, card writing, card delivering, and tidying up finished.

I'm a little bit ashamed of myself. Bakeritis plays havoc with your organisational skills.

But I'm all ready now! Got nice cheeseburger and glasso de vino on the go so happy days.

see you all tomorrow - have a great day

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very impressive beemail (and that's just the cheeseburger).

Happy Christmatt indeed!!!! :D
  • Options
    crazy_moo 123crazy_moo 123 Posts: 4,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Latest tweet from Matt ...

Lol 'Wrapping till the early hours' :D:D Merry Chrismatt everyone ;):) Hope you all have an amazing day :D and hope that Matt has a lovely day with Nicola and the children and that Aliona has a wonderful day with her family aswell :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 403
    Forum Member
    Merry Christmas everybody :):)
  • Options
    genieinabottlegenieinabottle Posts: 1,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Merry Xmas Matt fans. Roast in, table layed, house full of people (makes me very happy) screaming and shouting around new wii and I'm enjoying my cocktailssssss. Downside I finally got weighed under new wii fitness. Sob I will really really have to go on a diet in the new year. Have a great day. My backgarden looks like something out of Narnia. Talk about a petrified forest. Best thing about today - my hubby giggling so much playing the wii - the rest of the family are giggling at his reaction. Bless.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    For those of you not coming on till tomorrow- merry christmatt! :D
  • Options
    Mrs FMrs F Posts: 8,232
    Forum Member
    Happy Christmas to everyone

cant wait to see Matt, even if it's for a few seconds:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys, hope you all had a good Christmas day!

Love Matt's tweet, made me laugh for a good 10 minutes...took me about that long to get the joke as well. :o I do think he's fabulous - and he appeared to be in the same situation as me with Christmas, I was wrapping until 1am in the end!

Scott can bite me...although I do think he was 'misquoted' as he didn't actually say anything like the headline suggested, and was positive about Matt himself. Not to mention that he was wrong as well...but that's just a minor point obviously. It's what happens when you give quotes to low-league newspapers.

Any sign on the Christmas special yet?
  • Options
    westlifefan123westlifefan123 Posts: 4,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have just seen him looking gorge in a red shirt - hot hot HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From Hayley
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Happy christMatt everyone

it must be time for the group dance surely?

why am I so exicted to get a glimpse of Matt...it's not the Christmas sherry:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mrs F wrote: »
    Happy christMatt everyone

it must be time for the group dance surely?

why am I so exicted to get a glimpse of Matt...it's not the Christmas sherry:D:D:D:D:D

Another effect of bakeritis
    But it's not a bad thing ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm not even watching it, and I'm excited through osmosis.

Also had a present from my parents today as they had recorded one man and his dog and the Countryfile Winter Special...the latter without prompting. Do you think they've cottoned on? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

trouble with Bakeritis it needs to be sated by seeing OUR BOY DANCE

getting stressed now.... this programme is only on for another 4 mins:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    VWgirl wrote: »
    I'm not even watching it, and I'm excited through osmosis.

Also had a present from my parents today as they had recorded one man and his dog and the Countryfile Winter Special...the latter without prompting. Do you think they've cottoned on? :D

what wonderful parents!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    here they are !!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Matt did backflips!!!:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    here they are !!!!!!!!

About time! Thought the editing was becoming really bias then by deleting them completely! ;)

I should hope he did do backflips- he's the only one on that entire set who can! It's his thing ;).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I knew we'd only see Matt for seconds:cry::cry::cry::cry:

It was worth it though:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I knew we'd only see Matt for seconds:cry::cry::cry::cry:

It was worth it though:D:D

Now going to be refreshing tobysfan page until it's up - hope she hasn't gone on a month's cruise...:p Last time we'll see him dance...gulp.

BTW, this tweet made me laugh:
    Matt Baker looks like a slightly taller festive Frodo.

:) Seems the Shire/Mordor thing wasn't too far off after all!

Update: Has everyone passed out? A few tweety comments from the uninitiated non-SCD viewers asking when did Matt become so hot? Glad to see that it's not just us!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    VWgirl wrote: »

Update: Has everyone passed out? A few tweety comments from the uninitiated non-SCD viewers asking when did Matt become so hot? Glad to see that it's not just us!

They can be spending hours and hours of fun watching all the dances on YT:D:D:D

and doing several THUDS:D:D:D

which reminds me I havent done one since I saw Matt for 5 seconds 45 mins ago........so THUD:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They can be spending hours and hours of fun watching all the dances on YT:D:D:D

and doing several THUDS:D:D:D

which reminds me I havent done one since I saw Matt for 5 seconds 45 mins ago........so THUD:D

Hehe, just watched it on iplayer - they all gave up a day's rehearsal for that? really? ;) Still typically, loved that Matt was the only (male) celeb really going for it, and getting into the vibe, whereas everyone else just looked awkward...mentioning no names.

And heck, he looked good in that santa hat. Didn't think that was physically possible.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad I wasn't the only one getting stressed towards the end of the Christmas special and watching the clock!! VVV cute for the few seconds I saw and when I get back to my own place I'll be re-watching those couple of minutes in forensic detail.

While we were watching the Special I "decided" to book tickets for the Tour and then my sister in law decided she'd like to go as well so we're making a Big Night Out in Dublin out of it on the 29th of Jan, and I'll have my sister in law on hand for Matt Squeeing. When my brother walked in and we were talking about booking the tickets together he rolled his eyes and said "oh, Matt Baker then, is it?":D Something to look forward to in January now.
This discussion has been closed.