Media & File Server Bundle for the Foxsat HDR

123457»

Comments

• merlin777merlin777 Posts: 124
    Forum Member
    Thanks for this.

It looks as though i might be able to change the settings on winx when i convert from the avi to gain compatibility? I'll work on that.

Thanks again!
    Forum Member
    does anyone know why subtitles are displayed if you timeshift a programme that's being recorded?
    Forum Member
    merlin777 wrote: »
    does anyone know why subtitles are displayed if you timeshift a programme that's being recorded?

i've answered my own quesion - please ignore!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    Firstly I'd like to say a big thank you to Raydon and team for their magnificent work.
    Installation went fine and I can see the Humax folder structure using windows explorer on my PC.
    Question: What is the best way of deleting multiple programs ? At the moment I use windows explorer because I can do multiple selections and then do the deletion. I select the .ts, .hmt .ts files and also the .<program_name> folder. Is this the quickest way?
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow the Custom firm ware and web interface is great.

It makes working with the HDR so much easier. Being able to copy a large fie over using ethernet and wireless is so much better than USB.

Also being able to add non freesat channels to the Freesat EPG is great, now I have True Drama and PickTV +1 on the list.

The web interface is the best thing.

Why companies don't do this for other things, such as TVs, I don't know. The web based remote control is great if yours is going.