Options

Blonde Electra kissing?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    annie24601annie24601 Posts: 3,456
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who cares, they are consenting adults and should be able to kiss if they want to, or have a relationship.

And they are 2 females so the deformed babies argument doesn't apply to them.

Also, some people in this thread need to learn that "it's just wrong" ISN'T a good reason as to why two people shouldn't be together. I bet people made the same statement about homosexuality not all that long ago, and that wouldn't go down well nowadays :D
  • Options
    JB92JB92 Posts: 2,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    annie24601 wrote: »
    Who cares, they are consenting adults and should be able to kiss if they want to, or have a relationship.

Also, some people in this thread need to learn that "it's just wrong" ISN'T a good reason as to why two people shouldn't be together. I bet people made the same statement about homosexuality not all that long ago, and that wouldn't go down well nowadays :D

Hello??? If they have a relationship, it's called incest - they're sisters!! Last time I looked that was illegal.
  • Options
    iMatt_101iMatt_101 Posts: 7,081
    Forum Member
    I can't tell if some people on here actually have the view that incest is okay, or if some are really THAT desperate to 'out liberal' each other?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    Ha, I can't believe there are six pages on this!

Some people are so easily outraged. :D
  • Options
    mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    iMatt_101 wrote: »
    I can't tell if some people on here actually have the view that incest is okay, or if some are really THAT desperate to 'out liberal' each other?

Maybe we just see it as a silly stunt that's not worth getting all uppity about?
  • Options
    dechechodechecho Posts: 1,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And they're totally unable to explain exactly what's wrong about it.
  • Options
    MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mmpfb wrote: »
    Maybe we just see it as a silly stunt that's not worth getting all uppity about?

This. A stunt, which appears to have worked.
  • Options
    HermanazoHermanazo Posts: 2,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daily Mail's take on it...

'You should NOT kiss your sister like that!' X Factor fans express outrage as Blonde Electra siblings lock lips during live final

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2873788/X-Factor-fans-express-outrage-Blonde-Electra-siblings-lock-lips-live-final.html
  • Options
    scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was very uncomfortable to watch. Imagine if Same Difference had kissed like that? The fact they're two girls is completely irrelevant. It was disgusting.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is The Jerry Springer Show still going? He used to love that sort of thing on there
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hermanazo wrote: »

'You should NOT kiss your sister like that!' X Factor fans express outrage as Blonde Electra siblings lock lips during live final

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2873788/X-Factor-fans-express-outrage-Blonde-Electra-siblings-lock-lips-live-final.html

I like the 'Scroll down for video' line.
  • Options
    gelbma0991gelbma0991 Posts: 4,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sammy2 wrote: »
    When it's 2 girls why does it even matter

It's not like sisters can impregnate each other

Also, some people in this thread need to learn that "it's just wrong" ISN'T a good reason as to why two people shouldn't be together. I bet people made the same statement about homosexuality not all that long ago, and that wouldn't go down well nowadays
    :D

I'm genuinely at a loss for words. THIS is people's logic, really??
  • Options
    LiamOKLiamOK Posts: 1,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hermanazo wrote: »

:D Haha knew as soon as it happened there'd be some Daily Mail outrage
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MC_Satan wrote: »
    I like the 'Scroll down for video' line.

It's the Mail. They've probably got a link for where readers can buy similar outfits after they've finished frothing at the mouth
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    It's the Mail. They've probably got a link for where readers can buy similar outfits after they've finished frothing at the mouth

Lol. It's just so blatant with that particular publication.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scratchy23 wrote: »
    It was very uncomfortable to watch. Imagine if Same Difference had kissed like that? The fact they're two girls is completely irrelevant. It was disgusting.

Probably some on here would think it was ok as long as they only had the sort of sex that didn't involved impregnation
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably some on here would think it was ok as long as they only had the sort of sex that didn't involved impregnation

I used to work with an American girl who told me about some of her religious female friends back home who indulged in anal because they though they were somehow retaining their virginity that way...
  • Options
    Liam_WestfieldLiam_Westfield Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    How did this get 6 pages ? Lol

I saw it & I could tell it was out of sequences and unexpected by the reaction of others, but no big deal. Just some attention seeking.
  • Options
    iMatt_101iMatt_101 Posts: 7,081
    Forum Member
    Exactly :D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    Just saw that when rewatching the performance on Youtube. Well, to me they were just touching lips, hardly 'making out' tbh. It's not 'right' but it isn't as wrong as some people have made it out to be. Incest is a strong word for what was just mere lips touching (or kissing if you like). Every kid gets kissed on the lips by their parents, no one has said anything about it have they.
  • Options
    redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was just odd thing to do, that's all. Publicity maybe?
  • Options
    EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    gelbma0991 wrote: »
    I'm genuinely at a loss for words. THIS is people's logic, really??

But on the flipside, what's the logic against?

"They're sisters so it's wrong"?

Honestly idgaf about the whole thing, but I'm genuinely curious as to if anyone has anything to say on the topic on than just that.
  • Options
    Speak-SoftlySpeak-Softly Posts: 24,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But on the flipside, what's the logic against?

"They're sisters so it's wrong"?

Honestly idgaf about the whole thing, but I'm genuinely curious as to if anyone has anything to say on the topic on than just that.

Within any family there's a power imbalance, children need all the protection they can get if the family is one where things are not right.

Incest needs to be taboo, not to upset liberals, not to be discrimitory to "loving" couples, but to protect children.

And should they be "consenting adults" and you find that one has been groomed for sex from a young age by a parent/older sibling, would that be OK with you?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Within any family there's a power imbalance, children need all the protection they can get if the family is one where things are not right.

Incest needs to be taboo, not to upset liberals, not to be discrimitory to "loving" couples, but to protect children.

And should they be "consenting adults" and you find that one has been groomed for sex from a young age by a parent/older sibling, would that be OK with you?

Child abuse is already taboo, you don't need the extra taboo of incest to cover it.