Options

the only thing that can stop katie h winning

mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
Forum Member
would be if she and pricey had a major falling out and most of the public were on priceys side.

Comments

• Options
    Alfie JackAlfie Jack Posts: 1,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrblank wrote: »
    would be if she and pricey had a major falling out and most of the public were on priceys side.

I think Katie Price divides as much opinion as anyone else in the house.

I'm a huge Katie H fan, but until that winner is announced it's absolutely anyone's game I think.

Plus Katie P has done very little in there, she rarely features in the HL show and if she does she's just talking about sex, exes and vulgar topics, so I don't see Katie P as a threat to anyone to be fair.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think Katie Price divides as much opinion as anyone else in the house.

I'm a huge Katie H fan, but until that winner is announced it's absolutely anyone's game I think.

Plus Katie P has done very little in there, she rarely features in the HL show and if she does she's just talking about sex, exes and vulgar topics, so I don't see Katie P as a threat to anyone to be fair.

id say pricey was more popular then katie h
  • Options
    Alfie JackAlfie Jack Posts: 1,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrblank wrote: »
    id say pricey was more popular then katie h

I'd put the majority of HM above her personally, with the exception of Kav & possibly Calum.
  • Options
    pope_tartpope_tart Posts: 3,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh the nostalgia for the days.....only a few months ago....when we were all talking about the invincibility of Winston :D:D:D
  • Options
    SwiftishSwiftish Posts: 540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopkins will win - I don't want her to but the writings on the wall, I shall just have to switch over at the crucial point and forget it ever happened - like I do when she says such awful things in the media. Words do hurt, how must the family of that Scottish nurse with ebola have felt reading her stupid opinions, but obviously people quickly forget and she will win this hands down.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    pope_tart wrote: »
    Oh the nostalgia for the days.....only a few months ago....when we were all talking about the invincibility of Winston :D:D:D

their was an online voting campaign to get winston out
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    is nadia winning

The quiet Loose Women cartel will think their Nads has dealt with it all at least as well as can be expected.