10,000BC CHANNEL 5 mon 2nd feb

Comments

• stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh ffs he has a cough and she comes running over with the buttercup syrup?

Except a asthma attack is serious!
  • CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just found this thread...what an arse Steve is. Cannot take not being the font of all knowledge.
  • AndaghaAndagha Posts: 31,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loser! Steve is a grade A ar*ehole

Fancy saying he only associates with winners...well if he had stayed then he would have been a winner. He's not going because he can't hack it anymore, so he says, it's because of the camp atmosphere..errr what a cop out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Except a asthma attack is serious!

And being near the fire smoke would antagonise a dormant asthma strain...he may never get another one but it is always there to come out again.
  • bluefbbluefb Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nice, a golden shower while I'm eating my fish & chips
  • CarlLewisCarlLewis Posts: 6,233
    Forum Member
    Sucks to Paul's assmar.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Andagha wrote: »
    Fancy saying he only associates with winners...well if he had stayed then he would have been a winner. He's not going because he can't hack it anymore, so he says, it's because of the camp atmosphere..errr what a cop out.

Crawled away as soon as he lost the prestige of being the leader
  • CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone remember Mario in Big Brother who said someone or other had gone down in his estimation and they'd just have to live with that?

That's Steve, that is.
  • sausagesandwichsausagesandwich Posts: 2,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lay off the ****, Paul
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And being near the fire smoke would antagonise a dormant asthma strain...he may never get another one but it is always there to come out again.

Exactly....and there is a smoky fire in the enclosed area of the hut.....so it could get really bad
  • Lisa.BLisa.B Posts: 57,275
    Forum Member
    Mel's very sensible.
  • 2FS2FS Posts: 8,679
    Forum Member
    Croctacus wrote: »
    Does anyone remember Mario in Big Brother who said someone or other had gone down in his estimation and they'd just have to live with that?

That's Steve, that is.

He was a horrible man. I can see the resemblance in their behaviour.
  • TanequilTanequil Posts: 366,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phew thank gods for that..maybe now the others will be a bit more relaxed and get stuff done in a calm way without Steve bearing down on them.

Steve gone and only half the episode gone. If we are lucky Paul will cough and fall face first on to the fire.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has Paul got pneumonia?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The sound of him coughing would really annoy me I would throw something at him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG another one going - JP.
    Forum Member
    Lmao it'll be an all female camp soon!
  • TracyTracy Posts: 6,229
    Forum Member
    Tanequil wrote: »

A spear.
  • 2FS2FS Posts: 8,679
    Forum Member
    Steve isn't a good role model.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's Steve, that is.

OMG I remember him, and you are so right. Steve is Mario in disguise...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PERILLA wrote: »
    Has Paul got pneumonia?

No, just a prolonged asthma attack...which is utterly exhausting
    Forum Member
    Tanequil wrote: »

Especially when trying to sleep. His coughing is making me cough!
  • DixDix Posts: 79,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Briefly..shelters go back hundreds of thousands of years. A basic shelter of branches, leaves, skins, and perhaps turf is quick and easy to construct. Some may just be overnight shelters whilst others may last a winter. It may not seem like it but paleolithic people were very clever at finding and utilising resources. Look up polished stone hand axes for the sheer sophistication and undersanding of working with flint.

Hold on a mo....Steve just said these people don't deserve him! I mean, come on Steve, what a load of bullshine. :D

I've seen some stone axes, as I have an archaeological interest, and have watched every Time Team shown on telly, with it's many repeats, which is good to see again. :) Seen the footprints of a young girl of thousands of years ago, and cave paintings etc. This lot need Phil to show them how to nap flint and use it. :D Up on the South Downs, there is a huge field of flint, and I reckon that's where this lot ought to go, as they'd never get bored napping Flint and making decent tools from it:D

That was quick, Day 34!

Am putting myself into ancient times, and it would take some time to construct anything, if the group of people were a small number. We stand under trees when it rains, which is a bad idea, as lightning could strike anyone under tree. But thanks for your reply. Did also wonder who invented the wheel, and what sort of person he/she was. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just found this thread...what an arse Steve is. Cannot take not being the font of all knowledge.

Imagine spending Christmas with him.

Every pull of a cracker would be a nightmare.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There doesn't seem to be no real fish in that lake.