Eastenders (Final Reveal) - Bobby REALLY killed Lucy Beale! (Merged)

Comments

• llgxllgx Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SwanGirl wrote: »
    Ah now that's a good point! If Max walks in and see's Lucy's body and panics and tells Jane about Abi's altercation with her it's possible that Jane let him believe that Abi was responsible in order to get his help to move the body.

Yep - would explain Emma's "you know." Jane told her about Max helping her move the body.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    as it was on late, i thought it be graphic, but it wasn't :(

I actually agree, we didn't even see him hit her or anything.. was a bit disappointing.
  • ryanr554ryanr554 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    llgx wrote: »
    Yep - would explain Emma's "you know." Jane told her about Max helping her move the body.

Oh wow, I didn't even think about this.

I am actually amazed at how well this plot is fitting together, it makes Who Killed Archie look like a complete shambles.
  • SwanGirlSwanGirl Posts: 2,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    llgx wrote: »

Yep, that would definitely explain that comment and it must have been Jane that Emma met in the park that day. Either Jane admitted that she had done it to cover for Bobby or she told the truth in the hope that Emma would take pity on Bobby and not say anything. OR Jane lied completely and made out that Abi was responsible and she and Max had moved the body to cover for her, which would explain why she was so afraid of going back to the Branning's.
  • *Baby*Blue**Baby*Blue* Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    I think maybe Masood or Max helped Jane move the body too. Remember when Bobby went missing in November? Masood happen to go to the Walford Common and he came across Bobby sleeping in a sleeping bag next to where Lucy was found. All the little things add up now :)
  • Hank1234Hank1234 Posts: 3,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    didnt know that
  • IWasBoredIWasBored Posts: 3,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And Jane bit into the polysteyrene cup at the park.
  • itsashruberyitsashrubery Posts: 8,144
    Forum Member
    ryanr554 wrote: »
    Not only was it a killer blow but it was a final blow to her head. If you think back, she hit her head in the car lot, Jake hit her quite hard, Abi battered her and Denise had a go as well.

I think that Bobbys hit was the straw that broke the camels back.

It's totally believable if you think back.
    Even then a weak 10 year old kid kills her with a small jewelry box?
    I just thought watching it tonight, it all looks very unlikely it was a poor reveal

By the way has it ever come out who put the jewelry box under the tree? Or will that perhaps also be revealed in the coming days
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IWasBored wrote: »

What :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    IWasBored wrote: »
    Wrong. I believe that was Bobby.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do I have to pretend I don't know what the OP is talking about?

Ok... Who?

Nope, I have no idea either.

If we only had a forum to discuss Soaps.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,252
    Forum Member
    Hank1234 wrote: »
    boommm

Not all of us are EE loons.
  • MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jake lyle wrote: »
    You do realise she was sitting on a low sofa. Does anyone pay attention anymore?

Was she? Anyway it's weak.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jake lyle wrote: »
    You do realise she was sitting on a low sofa. Does anyone pay attention anymore?

She was sat facing the front though it's not like she wouldn't see him coming, surely she could have fought him off?
  • MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ryanr554 wrote: »
    Not only was it a killer blow but it was a final blow to her head. If you think back, she hit her head in the car lot, Jake hit her quite hard, Abi battered her and Denise had a go as well.

I think that Bobbys hit was the straw that broke the camels back.

It's totally believable if you think back.

Head injuries don't work like that.
  • Living4LoveLiving4Love Posts: 1,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The clues were there all along. DTC made it clear the killer didn't know what they had done. This was confirmed to be apparent by Bobby's final line last night.

Its genius, too many people are getting their knickers into an OTT hysteria about it in the same vein they did about Danielle's death. This is an original story and I'm pleased they didn't go down the twin route with Peter or the obvious route with Ronnie.

This is only the start of the story. They have based it on 'We Need To Talk About Kevin' its going to really be good.

And if you have quit EE over this don't let the door hit ya on the way out.
  • srhgtssrhgts Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    MC_Satan wrote: »
    Head injuries don't work like that.

Indeed not. The likelihood they all hit her in the exact same place is also very low.
  • Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is need to talk to Kevin??
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Initially, I thought NO WAY would Bobby be Lucy's killer. He was never a serious contender for me and I was 100% convinced that EE would never go there. After thinking about it, I reckon Bobby is a fantastic choice and he slots in with what DTC has said.

1. Emotional Impact - Realistically, it had to be a Beale in order for this storyline to deliver the sad and upsetting element that we were promised. It HAD to be someone that grieved for Lucy and someone close to Ian - who could have been closer but his son and Lucy's brother?

2. Bobby is family - If the killer had been a non Beale, it would be partially easier for the Beales to move on from this. But because it's Bobby, the family will always be haunted by this. Every time Ian looks at Bobby, he will see Lucy and he will be reminded of what she could have become. Reminded that Lucy's brother killed her

3. This makes things VERY interesting for the character of Bobby and the aftermath. This reveal WILL CHANGE all the Beales forever. This would almost certainly drive Ian to another mental breakdown. Knowing a member of his own family, his own son killed Lucy. This changes his whole relationship with Jane forever. How can he ever forgive her? Perhaps he could understand why Jane felt the need to protect Bobby, but when he realises that Jane (presumably) left Lucy in the common on a cold, dark night knowing that she was dead? He'll question why Jane didn't call an ambulance.

Jane will never be able to overcome the guilt that she feels in covering up Lucy's death, particularly after her last contact with Lucy was Lucy telling Jane she wanted her to be her mother. What an awful burden for her to be carrying all this time!

And then there's Bobby..what does this mean for him? Is he really, really disturbed, killing Lucy in cold blood and knowing what he did? OR did he believe Lucy was still alive and unconscious? He seemed pretty cold standing there across from Lucy when Jane walked in! Seemed to point like he did believe she was still alive, "Whatever she says, she started it". This makes the whole sage even MORE sad. Bobby has no idea. He saw Lucy and Denise arguing and then sneaked downstairs to confront Lucy. Who knows where the jewellery box came from, but likely a massive row broke out. Lucy obviously had to be bending down or sitting in order for Bobby to be able to hit her! To have killed her, it must have been a pretty hard whack though

DTC tweeted "And there you have it. But the COMPLETELY LIVE fallout tomorrow is going to have you reaching for the tissues" Seems like it's going to be another incredible episode! I must say a massive well down to DTC for actually making Bobby the killer. Nobody ever saw that coming, but he said he doesn't want people to say that. He wants people to be saddened and realise that it makes sense. And I reckon by tomorrow (once we know the full story), it will. This storyline has been amazing and now that Bobby has been revealed as the killer, the aftermath should be fantastic and potentially groundbreaking for EastEnders!

I agree, DTC is genius. Bobby killing his half Sister, Jane trying to protect him and now Kathy's return, it's going to be brilliant.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    Looks like my theory that it was the old Lucy who killed the new one as she wanted her job back proved incorrect,
  • ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sw2963 wrote: »
    What is need to talk to Kevin??

We Need to Talk About Kevin is a book that was also turned into a film, which are both really good.
    They're told from the perspective of the Kevin's mother. Kevin show's evil behavior from an early age towards his mother and in his teenage years he ends up killing a bunch of people in a high school massacre and also his dad and sister.
  • B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    attitude99 wrote: »
    Thinking about it in this perspective it does work out to suit the storyline. DTC did say that once the killer was revealed everything would slot into place.

Lucy had three blows to the head prior to Bobby hitting her. Him whacking her with the jewellery box just finished what the other characters ad started.

And even before she came back to the house Lucy was looking unsteady on her feet. At one point it appeared as if she was about to faint. So being dazed from all the physical knocks she'd taken her reactions would be slower and perhaps the blow from Bobby came too quickly for her to defend herself properly.
  • carascaras Posts: 1,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it will be Cindy who helps Jane move the body.

It will be shown that Cindy and Jane have known there has been something off with Bobby for a long time. Remember his Mum Laura was slightly unhinged, even though he didn't really know her Bobby will have inherited his Mum's personality.

Eastenders will have its first serial killer aka Dexter :)
  • DaktaraDaktara Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    Totally agree with the OP. I'm happy with the outcome, not just because I won money, but because the interesting angle for me personally is the idea of watching how far a mother's love will go. Jane doing whatever it takes to protect her child.
  • Chris_DalekChris_Dalek Posts: 188
    Forum Member
    Totally agree. Ian will be sleeping with his door closed from now on.