So when is Jim's last scene in Corrie?

Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
Forum Member
✭✭
So when is Jim's last scene in Corrie? we know the actor isnt staying long term so he will soon be gone how will he be wrote out? will he be moved to another prison? will he be killed in prison?

Comments

• Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    October I think.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably bully himself to death.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    Probably bully himself to death.

owen and jim should have a bully off
  • immusicimmusic Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought he was back permanently :confused:
  • lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Idk, but the whole prison storyline is nothing interesting or exciting...

Didn't the actor say he was back for 3 months or something?
  • Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The actor is only back for 3 months but would be happy to return permanently if he's asked. Although not sure his missus will be. Haven't they just bought a restaurant to run together?
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So when is Jim's last scene in Corrie? we know the actor isnt staying long term so he will soon be gone how will he be wrote out? will he be moved to another prison? will he be killed in prison?
    Dunno, but it can't come soon enough for me. What a witless oaf and pathetic deluded buffoon he really is. >:(
  • sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,932
    Forum Member
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Dunno, but it can't come soon enough for me. What a witless oaf and pathetic deluded buffoon he really is. >:(

I've liked him in the past, but he is horrible now and I can't wait to see the back of him. Do think it's a bit unfair that he got the blame for Peter ending up in hospital, as he didn't give Peter the drink, and Steve grassing him up was rough too.
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jim did give Peter drink and then bribed him with more to get Steve to visit him

As for the actor it will be sad to see him go again but I guess he has other stuff to do outside of Corrie
  • TuvokTuvok Posts: 1,149
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I read it was for 30 episodes
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopefully its for a long time. His awful acting is the only entertaining thing about Corrie these day.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jim did give Peter drink and then bribed him with more to get Steve to visit him
    Peter didn't take much bribing.

I can see why Flipping Barlow doesn't like Jim. Charles Lawson once played a character in Dalziel & Pascoe called Charles Stubbs.
  • sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,932
    Forum Member
    [QUOTE=Sweet_Princess;74876914]Jim did give Peter drink and then bribed him with more to get Steve to visit him

As for the actor it will be sad to see him go again but I guess he has other stuff to do outside of Corrie[/QUOTE]

Yes you're right he did. I was thinking that Peter nicked the booze that put him in hospital from Jim's stash, but I suppose it was Jim who got him hooked again. When Steve visited him Jim said he'd stopped giving Peter drink when he realised Peter had a problem with it. Is that true? Have to say I don't pay the closest attention to Corrie these days ;-)