Options

Sienna Miller - maybe the graffiti artists were right

henderohendero Posts: 11,773
Forum Member
✭✭
Here's the latest on Britain's favourite bed-hopper, Sienna Miller:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a136219/hartnett-miller-share-intimate-evening.html

Gotta give the girl credit, she doesn't hang around moping whenever her poor heart gets broken. A night in Sienna is becoming about as special as an evening at Tiger Tiger.

Comments

• Options
    Soulmate9Soulmate9 Posts: 7,407
    Forum Member
    I didn't even know she'd split from Getty :eek:. Flippin' 'eck.... she doesn't hang about, does she?
  • Options
    SHAFTSHAFT Posts: 4,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So having dinner with someone and holding their hand = ****?

Ridiculous.
  • Options
    BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    They're both single. I don't see the problem here.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fifty quid for anyone who can explain to me why people think she's beautiful (not a genuine offer by the way).
    The girl is so spoiled even Getty didn't want to risk his reputation on her, sad really.
    In fairness wasn't it Jude Law's antics with the nanny which sent her spiralling? maybe we should all just blame him
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why does she get all the blame.? She is no different to any celebs. male or female who have loose casual flings all the time. Men obviously like her , if they did not she would not have so many chasing her.

I do not know much about her, but she took on Jude with all his baggage, and then Getty with all his baggage. They get no blame at all.Why is that.?????????
  • Options
    JoleneJolene Posts: 1,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fifty quid for anyone who can explain to me why people think she's beautiful (not a genuine offer by the way).
    The girl is so spoiled even Getty didn't want to risk his reputation on her, sad really.
    In fairness wasn't it Jude Law's antics with the nanny which sent her spiralling? maybe we should all just blame him

I'll pay half with you.

Personally speaking, the media brain washes us "new up and coming STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL star....", "Jude Laws NEW stunning GIRLFRIEND.....".

Its a brain washing thing by the media at first and the public follow like sheep. They do it with all "new up and coming" stars, girlfriends of stars etc

Radio presenters are the worst "This will be the best record this year..." said before you hear it which makes you believe its the best before its even listened to. Makes us look dumb really.

Its all for media to hype up to sell more so when she does "bed hop", they have drummed so much up about her previously, that future stories will help to sell papers.

To me, she's no different to any other girl in the world, ok with out make up, then stunning with make up and lights (and airbrushing)
    Nothing special, but make up and media helps. :D
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's more shocking is the fact she's hooked up with a bloke who is actually single.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    What's more shocking is the fact she's hooked up with a bloke who is actually single.

I know! I thought I had read it wrong at first! :D
  • Options
    Soulmate9Soulmate9 Posts: 7,407
    Forum Member
    Sienna is no great shakes in anything IMO. She's not bad as an actress overall. Given the right part, she can actually be quite good. Looks-wise, she's nothing to write home about...... just another pretty blonde.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,103
    Forum Member
    Surely what people choose to hang out with and/or bone is their own business. If you can't find your soulmate on your first try, dump them and try someone else and so on.

I agree looks are subjective, and you're right about the media telling us things are great. Genius new album etc. I'd say as celebs goes she's one of the more attractive ones, but still not a patch on many ladies you see out an about "in real life". I guess it's statistics- you see more people in real life than there are celebs on the telly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has created quite a reputation for herself by hooking up with a string of unsuitable - or unavailable - men.

Still, she can't really complain about the media interest in her private life - it creates more headlines than her acting work, after all.
  • Options
    JoleneJolene Posts: 1,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »

Still, she can't really complain about the media interest in her private life - it creates more headlines than her acting work, after all.

She acts? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jolene wrote: »
    She acts? :confused:

Allegedly. ;):p