x factor usa top 16 SPOILERS- new thread

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are only 6 acts from each category going to judges houses and only 3 going through to lives like here! So I don't know how any of that list can be true as each category has 4 people.....unless one is a wildcard!

There was 17 (Simon had 5) contestants that made it to lives last year. Then the judges each chose one to eliminate after the first live show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    mmeister2 wrote: »
    There was 17 (Simon had 5) contestants that made it to lives last year. Then the judges each chose one to eliminate after the first live show.

yes last year this happened but there were 32 acts at judges houses last year not 24 like this year! the uk version also had 16 acts at lives last year but the format changed to 12 this year. Thats why I am saying I dont think this is an accurate spoiler as to who is going to lives!!
  • marsha_Cutiepiemarsha_Cutiepie Posts: 9,721
    Forum Member
    Yayyy ! Willie made it I saw another spoiler list and he wasnt on it - so delighted, I really like him as he is so differernt. My favourites are:

Diamond (amazing, cannot believe she is 13)
    I like Beatrice's voice too but that cateogory is so tough, she may go early. Carly is great but theres something I think too older about her!

I love Willie from the 16-25, the girls are all good but I havent seen a Wow moment yet (Janelle and Piage though, I think have tonnes of potential, not so keen on CeCe!)

The overs - i amjust gutted Jeff, and Panda are out, I thought they were shue in for the live shows, I think its a pretty weak cateogry without them.

The groups - Dont like anyone rom here either, i thought Sister C were great and just stunning looking was surprised they didnt make it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Show producers are trying to save face, before these spoilers were released Britney Spears was actually the mentor to the 17-24 group. However producers feel that the strongest group are the 12-16 so they swapped the kids(who Demi was supposed to mentor) and gave the strongest group to Spears. This was so that the producers could save face and not look stupid. Spears has not proven to be as popular as first hoped and in fact has caused rating drops. This was a tactical move from the producers to try ensuring that Britney at least had one remaining act in the top running since they paid ridiculous amounts of money for her :rolleyes:
  • MistyBlueEyesMistyBlueEyes Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So please Willie is through ... sad Jeffrey isnt ..
  • beckham76beckham76 Posts: 1,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ajt83 wrote: »
    as the show has now kicked off properly in the uk ive decided to do a new thread as the old one i did is pages back & i wont be able to edit the front page anyway, here are the the acts going through to the live shows (spoilers are leeched & are by no means 100% accurate but Jork is normally spot on & not much has changed since he put the original spoilers up weeks ago)...

12-16s mentored by Britney Spears

Carly Rose Sonenclar
    Diamond White
    Beatrice Miller
    Arin Ray

17-24s mentored by Demi Lovato

Paige Thomas
    Cece Frey
    Willie Jones
    Jennel Garcia

Groups mentored by Simon Cowell

Manufactured Girlband (Dinah Jane, Ally Brooke, Lauren Jauregui, Camila Cabello & Normani Kordei)
    Emblem3
    One4Five (Lyric Da Queen added in)
    Manufactured Boyband (Austin Corini, Brandan Hassan, Johnny Maxwell, Josh Metzler & Owen Stuart) OR Dope Crisis (jork has dope crisis through, but as they havent be shown once yet & all the boy group has im leaning towards them)

Overs mentored by LA Reid

Tate Stevens
    David Correy
    Vino Allan
    Jason Brock

looks like there will be a wildcard added (similar to uk show) so acts cut at judges houses (Jillian jensen, Reed Deeming, JT, Sisterc, Daryl Black, etc) get a life line! either that or actually its only 3 of the 4 stated get through to the lives and the other is the wildcard for each category...i dunno dont really see the need for the wildcard 16 is more than enough...

Cece Frey ftw tho :D (yep ive been converted after watchin her at bootcamp lol) the girl is HOT, love her attitude & has a damn good voice!!! shame she aint gonna be that popular haha... meh still reckon Tate has it in the bag! but the girlgroup is very strong! Its a good line up, much better than ours imo, cant wait for the liveshows!.... what do you guys think of the final line up?
    http://www.votefortheworst.com/story/668644/vftw-spoils-finalists-for-upcoming-x-factor/

their spoiler is slightly different
    and this 1!! haha think i will stick we yours!
    http://jorkvstptb.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/x-factor-us-2-spoilers.html
  • Luke_FawcettLuke_Fawcett Posts: 478
    Forum Member
    Ugh no Jillian? WTF
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    If it's true that Jillian didn't make it to the live shows, then we can expect a lot of tears (from both Demi and Jillian) in the final Judges' Houses episode. It would be a sad scene to watch.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The girl group (Lylas) were really good. I hope they do make it through to lives.
  • OMGItsAnnieOMGItsAnnie Posts: 2,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Incorrect 'spoilers'! only three going through! Hopefully lylas or whatever they are called don't go through. the other groups have so much potential.
  • troy4783troy4783 Posts: 3,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Incorrect 'spoilers'! only three going through! Hopefully lylas or whatever they are called don't go through. the other groups have so much potential.
    No 4 are going through the judges in said themselves that they can only choose 4 and in a montage it said top 16 will be revealed there for 4 will be going through.
  • james2018james2018 Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jillian seems in awfully good spirits on twitter, considering she's not supposed to have progressed
  • adamw92adamw92 Posts: 1,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If these are true then those are the exact four I'd pick for Demi's category. And if it turns out there is a wildcard then I have a feeling it will be Jillian.
  • monrosemonrose Posts: 518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really hope the new boyband and Emblem3 get through. In my opinion, they are future superstars
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is so much better than UK X Factor. My favs are Willie, CeCe, Paige, Diamond and Jennel.
  • NosaerNosaer Posts: 3,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    konofilius wrote: »
    I feel like Britney was given strongest category and potentially a winning one. I only wonder how much work Brit will put into mentoring, what song choices will really be hers and not her crew.

Aww, who cares really if she gets some help, she's just lovely to watch.
  • F4LL3N4NG3LF4LL3N4NG3L Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    I was gutted that Jeffery Gutt didn't get through, but i have to say, i'm quite liking Vino too (think i'm the only one, nobody else has mentioned him :S)
  • felpcalibasfelpcalibas Posts: 5,547
    Forum Member
    guys, these spoilers are correct. there are 4 from each category going through.. Britney said last night "I can put only four of them through".. go check wherever you want
  • JMTDJMTD Posts: 7,967
    Forum Member
    adamw92 wrote: »
    If these are true then those are the exact four I'd pick for Demi's category. And if it turns out there is a wildcard then I have a feeling it will be Jillian.

If they're true then she's spot on barring one.

Why CeCe is still there is beyond me. She's a good singer, nothing more and nothing less. And somehow they've failed to realise that you know, she's not likeable what so ever. She's come across terrible and there's not a chance that she'll garner a big fan base and she'll be lucky to last more than two/three weeks, depending on whether or not any of the other acts have bad performances. Seriously, who will pick up and vote for her? Men? Doubtful. Women? Certainly not. Having a good voice alone isn't enough if you come across, as the Americans like to say, as a 'douche'. It's a waste of a spot and I cant believe none of them have pointed it out yet.

Anyway, if we're being honest, Carly is on a different level to most of them. Simply out of this world, she's got everything and with the right material she'll win it. Sadly she's got Britney as her mentor, which could effect her chances...tough to say yet as Britney may prove me wrong and be a great mentor, but so far I'm not convinced. If her and Beatrice both get through as claimed here, fantastic, I think that'll be the battle of the season actually.

Vino is my favorite. True passion with a brilliant voice, hope it's true that he gets through, very likeable too.

Emblem Three and Lyric's group are my favorites from the groups, if both get through I'll be over the moon. Better than the other groups by a distance for me.
  • steve2013steve2013 Posts: 2,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

errrrmmm you havent been watching the show then as in next time they say it becomes 16.

Its 4 from each not 3
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 166
    Forum Member
    I'm shocked shocked that Demi didn't put Jillian through. She is talented and there was a big connection there. But I did appreciate Demi saying that she had to think about whether she liked her more because of that connection when she was singing!
    Would love Demi to win, I think for her age, she has been brilliant. Not afraid to comment, have banter with the judges, tease Simon and actually give critique unlike the other one "I say yes", "its a no" and the bored face I cant even sing live myself and have most of my songs written for me Spears! Her input will be brilliant for the wrong reasons on the Live Shows! With no editing, how she will come across will be of interest. I wonder will she have a bland repetitive comment and critique for every act, and will she actually mentor them!

Anyway that is off the point... shocked about Jillian... but loving Demi and hope she wins :)
  • SarnSarn Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 988
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You know, after watching judges houses episodes on dailymotion. I have to say the xfactor USA is a million miles better than our uk version. I'd go so far as to say, not one of our contestants would make thir live shows. Maybe Ella, but that's a huge maybe.

This years x.f USA is by far the best series of any show so far. The talent in the 3 individual categories is insane. Jillian is fantastic and if she gets the wild card which is probably gonna happen, it will add yet another great singer. ( Jillian would win our uk xfactor) lol that's how good x,f USA is compared to ours.

Of course the groups are never really that good, but the girl group they put together is great.

Vino to go far I hope.
  • marsha_Cutiepiemarsha_Cutiepie Posts: 9,721
    Forum Member
    jake4bb wrote: »
    You know, after watching judges houses episodes on dailymotion. I have to say the xfactor USA is a million miles better than our uk version. I'd go so far as to say, not one of our contestants would make thir live shows. Maybe Ella, but that's a huge maybe.

I totally agree Jake. The UK version and folks in the final 12 is actually laugable compared to the US talent this year. Ella who is deemed the best in the UK wouldnt have amde it to judges houses in the US one.

The only thing I am a little peeved about with the US one is I think Panda should have been featured more in bootcamp, Judges houses etc I think she would have been fantastic for the lives - I am still totally perplexed why all eveidance of her competing was removed!

My favourites are Diamond and Willie. I am also looing forward to seeing Beatrice, Vino, Janelle, Jason Brock, David Correy, Manufactured Girl Band, Sister C should they make the lives!
  • AlfiesmumAlfiesmum Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad Trevor or little orphan Annie haven't been mentioned - that would be my ultimate final nightmare!!!