BBUSA15 Episode 12, The Power of Veto, 1-2am BST Wed 24th Jul

12346»

Comments

• DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    I was shocked Ellisa was chosen tbh but i mglad now GinaMarie is up i really cant call this week, if i was in there i would vote Kaitlyn out cause she can go far the other 2 are already big targets so easily disposable at any time.

Anyone one else sick of Howard i find him annoying and his game actually sucks, his DR antics are very arrogant.

Howard needs to go and i agree with Amanda he is needs to go cause he is a physical thereat to other peoples games.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ep.12 here if you missed it
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x129a4c
  • mangobuttermangobutter Posts: 910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't mind Howard at all, the one to watch is Amanda ESP now it is common knowledge that CBS are plotting for her to win.
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind Howard at all, the one to watch is Amanda ESP now it is common knowledge that CBS are plotting for her to win.

Thats crazy. If they could plot someone to win BBUS then Frank would have won it last year.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shine_On wrote: »
    Thats crazy. If they could plot someone to win BBUS then Frank would have won it last year.
    It may or may not be crazy, it is however what people believe due to someone who says they were part of production CBS. It's on the interweb so it must be true:D
  • Lionel HutzLionel Hutz Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    Tanequil wrote: »
    :yawn: He's hardly Terry Waite.

*applause*

and i agree with those who've said that elissa should've intimated that she put herself up on the block.

it would've messed with their heads a fair bit.
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's just typical troll bullshit. Don't buy in to that.

Production clearly have faves, they do every series, but they couldn't plot someone to win beforehand. And if this person had proof they'd just post it now, not wait until the finale. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Redmond wrote: »

Production clearly have faves, they do every series, but they couldn't plot someone to win beforehand. And if this person had proof they'd just post it now, not wait until the finale. :rolleyes:
    https://twitter.com/jeremywoodsbb/status/359786814338383872/photo/1

You do know youre talking about CBS, right? CBS is full of corruption and Nepotism. You know Julie Chen is married to the boss, right? How did she get the lead role on The Talk when Sarah Gilbert is the one who created the show?
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not just about not going up yourself but about keeping your noms in place. Especially with the MVP nominee so up in the air this week, who knows what could have happened.

The housemates set it up for McCrae, that's why he was sat waiting, they told him to. He knew he had a surprise coming, he just didn't know what.

The MVP means it's not all in the hands of the HoH anyway.

They may have set it up for McCrae but I wonder if the producers had a hand in it anyway.
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    I was shocked Ellisa was chosen tbh but i mglad now GinaMarie is up i really cant call this week, if i was in there i would vote Kaitlyn out cause she can go far the other 2 are already big targets so easily disposable at any time.

Anyone one else sick of Howard i find him annoying and his game actually sucks, his DR antics are very arrogant.

Howard needs to go and i agree with Amanda he is needs to go cause he is a physical thereat to other peoples games.

Yeh Howard is one of the weaker ones. McCrae actually annoys me a bit too, he's pretty much riding on Amanda's coat-tails.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I read the same thing spj07 posted, is it true? Who knows? All I know is that I enjoy watching the show and I have not watched a scrap of bbuk since watching bb USA. Bb USA is just head and shoulders above any other bb IMO
  • EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    starry wrote: »
    McCrae actually annoys me a bit too, he's pretty much riding on Amanda's coat-tails.
    Not at all. If it wasn't for McCrae, Amanda would have no alliances. He's just not big and loud with his gameplay.
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sjp07 wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/jeremywoodsbb/status/359786814338383872/photo/1

You do know youre talking about CBS, right? CBS is full of corruption and Nepotism. You know Julie Chen is married to the boss, right? How did she get the lead role on The Talk when Sarah Gilbert is the one who created the show?

Yes, I know all of that. And yes, I have read that Facebook post, and as I said, if that person has evidence then why not just post it? Why wait until finale night? Because they don't have any evidence - it's probably just someone who hates Amanda.

Like I said, production have their faves, sure, they may try and influence certain outcomes. But to out right rig a show from the start, when money is at stake, is highly illegal and not even CBS would risk that. It's just stupid.
  • Yobaba**Yobaba** Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I know all of that. And yes, I have read that Facebook post, and as I said, if that person has evidence then why not just post it? Why wait until finale night? Because they don't have any evidence - it's probably just someone who hates Amanda.

Like I said, production have their faves, sure, they may try and influence certain outcomes. But to out right rig a show from the start, when money is at stake, is highly illegal and not even CBS would risk that. It's just stupid.

Exactly, that's what I think. Grodner does try and rig things now and again, but it's all about her giving viewers what she thinks they want, and that can change at any point depending who the favourites are. Why would CBS care about anything else other than ratings?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWrQd0RDSjw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Proof Amanda worked for CBS. Big Shot Live is a CBS show and according to the Big Brother eligibility requirements no CBS, or its affliates, employees are allowed to even send in an application, let alone be on the show. For that fact alone, Amanda should be disqualified.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sjp07 wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWrQd0RDSjw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Proof Amanda worked for CBS. Big Shot Live is a CBS show and according to the Big Brother eligibility requirements no CBS, or its affliates, employees are allowed to even send in an application, let alone be on the show. For that fact alone, Amanda should be disqualified.

The contract doesn't say that you can never have been employed by CBS, just that you can't be employed by CBS from the time that you fill out your application. They won't throw someone off the show because they appeared on a short-lived CBS series 5 years ago. :p

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/big_brother_13/2011_Jul_06_cast_contract

It's on Page 12 of the contract.
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oooh naughty cbs