Nekci Minej Show - Youtube hit

Comments

• LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    New episode! This might be the funniest yet. www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixYo0j4M7Fo

"excuse me rihanna has had 3 albums and 2 vogue photoshoots while we have been standing here" I JUST CAN'T.
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    New episode! This might be the funniest yet. www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixYo0j4M7Fo

"excuse me rihanna has had 3 albums and 2 vogue photoshoots while we have been standing here" I JUST CAN'T.

:D:D:D

"Weave on point, thousands of swag, Bayonse is here so prepared to be dragged." HAHAHAHAHA

The Xtine parts are my favourite :D
  • SavyannahSavyannah Posts: 116
    Forum Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPHj4y5OXZg&noredirect=1

This for me has to be the best episode purely for the constant genius insults

Episode 6- Wid Awoke
  • trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol Kem flippin burgers <3

The I Am Your Leader remax w/ Medoner, Gags and Bayonse absolutely kills me, though.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My favourite episode is the seventh one, with the MDNE tour. I see that a few people have taken the images and made their own unfunny videos. Bah.
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    My favourite episode is the seventh one, with the MDNE tour. I see that a few people have taken the images and made their own unfunny videos. Bah.

Thats my fave episode too purely for the Adole and Bayonce argument! lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whenever Xtine talks I just laugh.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,058
    Forum Member
  • Super Roux!Super Roux! Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    O.Michel wrote: »

I think that's close to being my favourite episode yet. I love moment of Xtine singing along to "Beautiful". "I am beautiful, no matter what Medoner says..."
    Forum Member
    I think that's close to being my favourite episode yet. I love moment of Xtine singing along to "Beautiful". "I am beautiful, no matter what Medoner says..."
    That was my favorite moment too! Xtine's voice cracks me up! I hope they do a parody of 'Your Body' (the top 35 smash hat) sometime!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Xtine is my favourite. Her half pumpkin face :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ''oh my god i think i am being possessed by a spirit, necki, this is the ghost wooooo, help your talented friend promo her record, and i will leave you in peace, wooo''
    I'm in tears

''wherehaveyoubeenwolf'' :D
  • Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure why people find this so funny.
    Forum Member
    KieranDS wrote: »
    ''oh my god i think i am being possessed by a spirit, necki, this is the ghost wooooo, help your talented friend promo her record, and i will leave you in peace, wooo''
    I'm in tears

''wherehaveyoubeenwolf'' :D

Lmao the wherehaveyoubeenwolf is absolute genius
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Since watching Episode 12, whenever I hear Britney on The X Factor USA, I want her to say "but fukit, am Brinty SpreAS!".
    Forum Member
    The Borbz (The Boys Parody)
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXSoFshGbCU

Omg I can't. It's so odd how I prefer the nekci menij show parodies to the real songs. This parody probably deserves its own thread its so good.

"I'm back at the top spot with MDNE, then I just dropped off the charts like my name was Xtine" shdskjdhgsjkdhg
    Forum Member
    Thank you for letting me know they'd uploaded the borbz video, I literally can't stop laughing
    Forum Member
    I've been waiting for 'The Borbz' since last week, so excited it's finally uploaded! I think it's even better than the 'I Am Your Leader' parody. It would be even better if Xtine and Bayonse had a bigger part, but oh well :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh my god
  • scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Borbz is a billion times better than I ever expected. Absolute genius.
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    "I was gonna reform Destinys child but Kelly is busy and I can't remember the other ones name" pmsl
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's funny going back to the first two episodes now because they're like pilot episodes, with the slower speech and some different character voices. It's the third episode where it kicks off and goes from being pointless to hilarious. I say, therefore, to anyone who's just started watching and is finding it stupid, stick with it!

I could go on and on about these videos...
    Forum Member
    "K now it's my bit, Am judging your life and it's a no from me, till your career ends am counting 1,2,3..., oops I sleyed you again"
    Brinty Spreas <3
  • BobbyMcGeeBobbyMcGee Posts: 534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i spat my drink out at Lol Kem "bitch you put the 'ho' in 'who?"

and the Ghost Noise haha

aand i think my fav so far is "vagotarian" :D