Options

The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 223)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning Sue, I love getting my feet done, like walking on air afterwards, :)
    How's Trev getting on since he moved? Maggi X
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    suebloore wrote: »
    forgot to tell you yesterday when was out for lunch, there was a tombola, guess what i won a little kaola bear, nice or what

Koala, reallll nice :cool::D. Maggi X
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MagStar10 wrote: »
    Koala, reallll nice :cool::D. Maggi X

morning sue and maggi and all the jjjaters :) hiv to clean this house is like a quagmire so will be chatting later :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,254
    Forum Member
    I thought I would give you a little Shem like story to move the thread along.
    I have just had a call from an old friend who I hadn't heard of for yonks.
    We fell out many years ago over her bizarre behaviour we worked together and I would often invite her around for lunch , supper and occasionally she stayed over. I was pregnant with the one who just failed his test and Jim and I decided to visit relatives in Liverpool. This friend kindly offered to drive Faceache and I to Newquay airport.
    When we got back a week later I sensed something was wrong some body had been in the house there were tell take signs everywhere washed up plates and cutlery next to the sink. The heating and electricity was switched on when we had switched it all off prior to leaving . A quilt was folded up on the settee.
    I checked with my neighbour and she said that a Peugeot was parked in my drive for the whole week . I always leave a spare key in the bureau drawer in the hallway I checked and it had gone.
    Now my friend knew I left the spare key in that drawer and the peugeot described by my neighbour sounded like hers. So basically she moved herself into my house for the week we were away strange or what!
    Nothing was taken but a bit of a liberty none the less . Anyway long story short I went round to see her and confronted her she didn't deny it just said she needed a break as she lived with her mother who was a bit overbearing, I got my keys back changed the locks and we haven't spoken for 18 years. Now she has phoned out the blue she is getting married and wants to let bygones be bygones and hopes Jim and I will go to the nuptials. What do you reckon ?
  • Options
    WendilumsWendilums Posts: 18,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PICKLES60 wrote: »
    We fell out many years ago over her bizarre behaviour we worked together and I would often invite her around for lunch , supper and occasionally she stayed over. I was pregnant with the one who just failed his test and Jim and I decided to visit relatives in Liverpool. This friend kindly offered to drive Faceache and I to Newquay airport.
    When we got back a week later I sensed something was wrong some body had been in the house there were tell take signs everywhere washed up plates and cutlery next to the sink. The heating and electricity was switched on when we had switched it all off prior to leaving . A quilt was folded up on the settee.
    I checked with my neighbour and she said that a Peugeot was parked in my drive for the whole week . I always leave a spare key in the bureau drawer in the hallway I checked and it had gone.
    Now my friend knew I left the spare key in that drawer and the peugeot described by my neighbour sounded like hers. So basically she moved herself into my house for the week we were away strange or what!
    Nothing was taken but a bit of a liberty none the less . Anyway long story short I went round to see her and confronted her she didn't deny it just said she needed a break as she lived with her mother who was a bit overbearing, I got my keys back changed the locks and we haven't spoken for 18 years. Now she has phoned out the blue she is getting married and wants to let bygones be bygones and hopes Jim and I will go to the nuptials. What do you reckon ?

Mornin Carole :)

It was an invasion of privacy, taken without consent and a total liberty, I too wouldn't have been at all happy :( However 18 years is a long time, she has contacted you, did she apologise? Personally I would talk it over with Faceache Jim and come to a mutual decision. Maybe let bygones be bygones and keep it to yourself where you put your spare key. :)

Off over to GD's xxx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    awww Josie is wearing her univeristy of Gloucester jumper.....where did she get that from again? ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I would be seriously worried that she still thinks about you after all this time and if it were me I would run a mile! I usually find when you let people like that in to your life, they cling on for dear life and for every inch you give them, they take a mile! (how distinctly unfluffy of me to say that :p)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    good afternoon all hope everyone is having a good xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Afternoon all, any news, gossip, scandal etc :eek::D Maggi X
  • Options
    2bad2bad Posts: 954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    awww Josie is wearing her univeristy of Gloucester jumper.....where did she get that from again? ;)

Hi Muddy,

Just saw the pic of Josie.
    So her dog is called Roxy and she looks like she gives good snuggles.
    The hoody was a present from John who Josie gave 10/10 for snuggling :)
    Is this a message for someone do you think :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,750
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2bad wrote: »
    Hi Muddy,

Just saw the pic of Josie.
    So her dog is called Roxy and she looks like she gives good snuggles.
    The hoody was a present from John who Josie gave 10/10 for snuggling :)
    Is this a message for someone do you think :)

Sound like it like all this posting on loyds hes not stupid he nowsit get out mmmm
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    queenbdeb wrote: »
    Sound like it like all this posting on loyds hes not stupid he nowsit get out mmmm

Exactly Debs, can anyone remember which of his friends was tweeting pics of watches a few months back? Maggi X
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exactly Debs, can anyone remember which of his friends was tweeting pics of watches a few months back? Maggi X

Hello Everyone :)

Jonno :)
  • Options
    2Judy2Judy Posts: 4,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wendilums wrote: »

Good afternoon, well things are looking up a wee bit, must be the lovely spring weather :);):D:cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,254
    Forum Member
    I would be seriously worried that she still thinks about you after all this time and if it were me I would run a mile! I usually find when you let people like that in to your life, they cling on for dear life and for every inch you give them, they take a mile! (how distinctly unfluffy of me to say that :p)

That's alright I guess it's just you know the power of the pickled one lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hi Wendy, thanks for that, was just wondering, just seems Jonno and John appear to be extra pally lately :rolleyes: Maggi X
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2Judy wrote: »
    Good afternoon, well things are looking up a wee bit, must be the lovely spring weather :);):D:cool:

Who knows Judy, looks like a good snuggle in her hoodie though :)
    That's alright I guess it's just you know the power of the pickled one lol

By the sounds of it Carole maybe deep down you would rather cut her out of your life maybe that's the route you need to take :confused:
    Hi Wendy, thanks for that, was just wondering, just seems Jonno and John appear to be extra pally lately :rolleyes: Maggi X

You have me confuddleddotcom Maggi :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You have me confuddleddotcom Maggi :D

It's like a Mother Hen looking after her chick (only ther'e MEN) if you get my meaning :rolleyes: Maggi X
  • Options
    2Judy2Judy Posts: 4,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Id go, its a chance to let bygones be bygones and to get a new funky hat yeah:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forgot to say....Part 223 well done everyone :)

I had to laugh at someone's new nickname #tagalong :D
  • Options
    jackyo55jackyo55 Posts: 19,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    afternoon all how are you all on this lovely spring day full of the joys are we xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forgot to say....Part 223 well done everyone :)

I had to laugh at someone's new nickname #tagalong :D

seeing as we're the #getalong, we must be related in some way :eek::D Maggi X
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's like a Mother Hen looking after her chick (only ther'e MEN) if you get my meaning :rolleyes: Maggi X

Mmmm :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    seeing as we're the #getalong, we must be related in some way :eek::D Maggi X

maybe the #getalong gang can #tagalong in June :)
  • Options
    jackyo55jackyo55 Posts: 19,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maybe the #getalong gang can #tagalong in June :)

i'l believe this june buisness when i see some pics:)
This discussion has been closed.