Options

Louis deserves to win as much as the others

124»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louis would not be my preference to win, but if it ends up being between him and Kimberley, I'll be voting like mad for Louis. I never understood the outrage over Lisa Snowdon being overmarked again and again when she didn't deserve it, but I do now. I don't appreciate the judges treatment of Kim over the past few weeks and although I think she seems very nice, as a result of the ridiculous manipulation, I'll be hoping (and voting for) anyone but Kim to win.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SueDoku wrote: »
    Here's a link to the world showdance champions in 2009 - something for the 'slebs' to aim at eh..?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huUwPpfCmNo

Wow.

That was am...a.......zing.:D
  • Options
    CherrybomberCherrybomber Posts: 3,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He does deserve to win as much as the others. I don't know why he isnt popular, but then, I dont like Denise and lots of people do.
  • Options
    Kolin KlingonKolin Klingon Posts: 4,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louis is what this show is meant to be about. He is an amateur making progress and going on to win.
  • Options
    bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Louis would not be my preference to win, but if it ends up being between him and Kimberley, I'll be voting like mad for Louis. I never understood the outrage over Lisa Snowdon being overmarked again and again when she didn't deserve it, but I do now. I don't appreciate the judges treatment of Kim over the past few weeks and although I think she seems very nice, as a result of the ridiculous manipulation, I'll be hoping (and voting for) anyone but Kim to win.

I agree with you. Louis has IMO worked really hard, crossing all obstacles. Louis has chosen to do something he did not have any experience of like a true competitor has worked on it. I personally dont think he is the weakest. Infact I think he is the one who has made the most progress.
  • Options
    catkins198catkins198 Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bornfree wrote: »
    I agree with you. Louis has IMO worked really hard, crossing all obstacles. Louis has chosen to do something he did not have any experience of like a true competitor has worked on it. I personally dont think he is the weakest. Infact I think he is the one who has made the most progress.

I agree. I think he has made the most progress. I have loved almost all of his dances (not the jive though!). His foxtrot last night was elegant and beautiful with no mistakes. Craig presumably marked him 9 rather than 10 because of his thumb. Strange then that he didn't notice that Kimberley was not in time with Pasha for some of their charleston. The charleston was ok but it certainly was not worth a score of 40
  • Options
    missiemoomissiemoo Posts: 677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did anyone else notice that for just a small part of the dance at the start of the results one of the professionals had their thumb up?