Options

Emmerdaily 20/2/14 - Vengance! 6.45 pm start! One hour episode!

1171819202123»

Comments

• Options
    kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    I must be the only one with any sympathy for Brendah. The woman is messed up and needs help.

Nah Oldnjaded is still plugging away so you will never be alone.:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrbernay wrote: »
    Champers and canapés for your 29K, wuffy :D:D

Congrats.
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    No I really did mean I thought it was an excellent answer, you managed to avoid saying anything bad about her while still dispproving her actions. As I said I like it.:D:D:D:D

I'm considering a new career in the Diplomatic Corps. :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Supergrass Kerry! :D:D:D:D

Eh Brenda grassed on her first all loyalty ends at that point.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    80's Gal wrote: »
    A Country Practice :D

The Young Doctors.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Analysis Centrals do's and Don't's if you ever wish to visit Emmerdale.

1)Don't try and con someone in the village, no matter how far you go (See Diane's charlie) they will get you back.

2) Do stay on the right side Of Bernice because if you don't she will do terrible humiliating things to you.

3) Do also stay on the right side of Nicola for much the same reason.

4) Dont sleep with your sisters husband if you are drunk.

5) Don't sleep with you Wife's Sister it isn't big and it isn't clever.

6) Do take advice from Victoria sugden you probaly won't listen but its usually good advice.

7) Don't throw things at your husband.

8) DO wear a condom if you have sex there, the sexual health of the village is shocking, the number of sexual diseases and unplanned pregancies there are truly shocking, just what is Hotten Comp teaching.

9) Do Stay away from Brenda she will steal from you and then deny it even if you present her with the evidence

10) Especially don't go shopping with Brenda she will rat on you at the first opportunity.

11) Do be loyal (notable for me saying the first nice thing about Kerry well ever)

12) Do eat, seriously how is Priya still alive as she hasn't eaten a single thing for 2 months.

13) Do try and help people who don't eat.

14) Don't hire a private detective they will rip you off.

15) Do offer money to find you baby, nobody will come along and rip you off at all.

and an addendum to yesterdays Malt question as to whether or not Brenda stole 12 cows I now believe she might have.
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All very sage advice, kwynne. If only people would listen to you, ED would be a much better place to live. :cool:

PS I'm starting to think you may be right about Brenda and the 12 cows.:D But tbf, it deffo wasn't her that took Cain's underwear off the washing line. :blush:
  • Options
    CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All very sage advice, kwynne. If only people would listen to you, ED would be a much better place to live. :cool:

PS I'm starting to think you may be right about Brenda and the 12 cows.:D But tbf, it deffo wasn't her that took Cain's underwear off the washing line. :blush:

Brenda definately stole 12 cows...she wants some new family members:blush::D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mrbernay wrote: »
    Matthew, if you agree with anything Aggie or Duffy says, you get double lines >:(>:(:o:D

OK thanks for that - noted.
  • Options
    waz101waz101 Posts: 1,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was funny seeing the role reversal - Victoria talking like the parent to Diane, but it's sad that Victoria is so very old before her time. She needs to let the grown-ups sort out their own messes and go and have some fun for once in her life.

Strange that she has a really strong Salford accent as well? Though mot of them don't seem to have yorkshire accents at the best of times?