Options

Made In Chelsea Series 11 Starts Tonight 9pm E4

Comments

• Options
    Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Such a shame they basically devoted the whole season to Binky and Alex's dysfunctional relationship.
    Neither of them looks happy and I don't see why Binky thinks she can breathe life into the rotting carcas of their relationship by laying down such strict ground rules.
    You really have to be pretty full of yourself to think someone would be willing to abide by those rules just so they can keep dating you.

Shame to see very little of Andy with Stevie. Their friendship seems very genuine.
    Far too little Proudlock for my liking too.
  • Options
    Happy_ChappyHappy_Chappy Posts: 1,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is/was there an end of season party episode?
  • Options
    Jo09Jo09 Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Is the New York episode going to be shown soon?
  • Options
    ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes, the one in the country house where Binky and Alex were couped up in their room away from everyone. Broadcast around 17 June.
  • Options
    Jo09Jo09 Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shappy wrote: »
    Yes, the one in the country house where Binky and Alex were couped up in their room away from everyone. Broadcast around 17 June.

I think the poster was referring to the end of season party filmed after the season is complete where Rik discusses what happened in the series.
  • Options
    MakinItHappenMakinItHappen Posts: 1,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmmmmmmm
  • Options
    BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jo09 wrote: »
    I think the poster was referring to the end of season party filmed after the season is complete where Rik discusses what happened in the series.

I think they might be giving it a break because of NY. Either that or they've scrapped it altogether.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MIC NYC starts on the 10th of August. Not sure how many episodes for though, anyone know?
  • Options
    dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    New York has 6 episodes. Odd that it's airing on a Sunday.
  • Options
    Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The end of season party got so much criticism because of Rick's unprofessional last season, they may have just cancelled it altogether.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dillan wrote: »
    New York has 6 episodes. Odd that it's airing on a Sunday.

Wonder if it'll run for 6 weeks or if they'll have two episodes a week.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The end of season party got so much criticism because of Rick's unprofessional last season, they may have just cancelled it altogether.

Shame, I sort of liked watching them all interact a bit more naturally.
  • Options
    TheKiwiBexTheKiwiBex Posts: 9
    Forum Member

What'd he do? I never watch the end of season show.
  • Options
    BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really enjoyed the first ep in NYC

Loving that Lucy and Binks have made up!

Wondering what Alex has done though to upset Jamie.
  • Options
    nats18nats18 Posts: 8,215
    Forum Member
    Anyone watch tonight? I'm guessing Lucy hooks up with Alex next episode.
  • Options
    BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmmmm she posted on twitter that some of next weeks predictions are slightly unrealistic and later tweeted love you in reply to one of Binky's tweets.

So I'd guess not?
  • Options
    lipglosslipgloss Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Jamie/Alex preview was just weird.

And arrrrgh at Spencer smarming on the new girl who seemed to be having fun with stevie. Really glad proudlock is there, missed him last series.
  • Options
    ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really wanna know what would make Jamie cry like that lol, all I could think of is that Alex has slept with Jamie's ex girlfriend, who was on the show, the younger one (I can't remember her name). Who knows though lol :D

I find Lucy really forced now for some reason. I hate to say it but I loved Victoria and I know I shouldn't lol
  • Options
    winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Crikey, can't wait for Alex and Jamie drama next episode, it's sad seeing Jamie cry. Liking Billie but I don't like Alik.
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nats18 wrote: »
    Anyone watch tonight? I'm guessing Lucy hooks up with Alex next episode.

That's the last thing I can imagine Lucy doing!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    I think Alex might have landed Jamie in it, in terms of saying he knew about Alex's indiscretions and also saying that he is just as bad (insert lewd story about Jamie here) - which would cause both Binky and Lucy to be upset with Jamie. Maybe they will vow to never be friends with him again or something and the crying is a result of the final nail in the coffin in terms of Jamie and Lucy.
  • Options
    alr837alr837 Posts: 1,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just catching up on it now, probably a bad idea at work because I'm laughing so much!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Binky has become too fake on this show. She wasn't at first and I really liked her, now I cant stand her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    Binky has become too fake on this show. She wasn't at first and I really liked her, now I cant stand her.

Shes somebody I would have jumped on from the first few series forced to sit through it with the girlfriend binky seemed the most natural but she turned 100% on everyone including her own mother now she comes cross as one of the ladies we avoid in the pub as being a wee bit psycho.
  • Options
    Happy_ChappyHappy_Chappy Posts: 1,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Binky's sister sounds so much like their mum! She doesn't really look as old as 35 IMO.