Results Show on Saturday or New Host?

BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I think the results show should be on Saturday since Brucie never goes them on Sundays & they go the final results on Saturday so why not just go for it? Either that or replace Bruce as a whole if hes not up for it maybe Graham Norton?

Comments

• footygirlfootygirl Posts: 35,200
    Forum Member
    BRITLAND wrote: »
    I think the results show should be on Saturday since Brucie never goes them on Sundays & they go the final results on Saturday so why not just go for it? Either that or replace Bruce as a whole if hes not up for it maybe Graham Norton?

I think Claudia does the results show
  • BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    footygirl wrote: »
    I think Claudia does the results show

..... I know that (facepalm), please answer the question
  • cwickhamcwickham Posts: 10,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The results show is on Saturdays because otherwise it'll be on too late, it'll take up too much of Saturday night (when they've also got Pointless Celebrities, Merlin - or Atlantis now that that's replacing Merlin - and Casualty), it'll run into the X Factor and it'll get better ratings by moving the results show to Sunday. There's really no case at all for having the results show live outside of the final - the Beeb honestly aren't bothered about a few hundred people getting the result from the pre-recorded show live.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cwickham wrote: »
    The results show is on Saturdays because otherwise it'll be on too late, it'll take up too much of Saturday night (when they've also got Pointless Celebrities, Merlin - or Atlantis now that that's replacing Merlin - and Casualty), it'll run into the X Factor and it'll get better ratings by moving the results show to Sunday. There's really no case at all for having the results show live outside of the final - the Beeb honestly aren't bothered about a few hundred people getting the result from the pre-recorded show live.

Do they film it on a Saturday night? If o then why isn't Brucie there?
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do they film it on a Saturday night? If o then why isn't Brucie there?

yes, the sunday results show is filmed on a saturday night after the live show airs

Bruce isnt there because he says the filming goes on too late for him :rolleyes::D and he goes home - Claudia steps in to assist Tess with the results show
  • dondfan998dondfan998 Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ..... I know that (facepalm), please answer the question

:yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    olivej wrote: »
    yes, the sunday results show is filmed on a saturday night after the live show airs

Bruce isnt there because he says the filming goes on too late for him :rolleyes::D and he goes home - Claudia steps in to assist Tess with the results show

what a wuss, like one hour ahead of the main show can't be that hard, they really should get a guy to replace him, two woman just looks to odd, not being sexiest
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Results on a Saturday. There's nothing else on freeview at that time. Anyone too old or too young to stop up can put their tap shoes down and let someone else announce it or be told the results in the morning.
  • cwickhamcwickham Posts: 10,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Results on a Saturday. There's nothing else on freeview at that time. Anyone too old or too young to stop up can put their tap shoes down and let someone else announce it or be told the results in the morning.

Allow me to reiterate.
  • jake lylejake lyle Posts: 6,146
    Forum Member
    cwickham wrote: »

Fantastic post. Pretty much sums up why it isn't coming back.