Emmerdaily 10/4/14 - From Dad To Worse

1171819202123»

Comments

• Options
    kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    heiker wrote: »
    So Hotten Police are going to take on Donna knowing that she has a terminal illness :confused:

There probably is no job, just Donna wanting Aptil to see her moron sorry father.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrbernay wrote: »
    The police must know about Donna's condition. If it's terminal she will be on indefinite paid leave... She won't be relocating (rolleyes)

Or maybe there is no job and she's lying.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    I thought that too. :confused:

Maybe with her medication she's not allowed to drive.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I realise that, but wouldn't she prefer to spend time with her little girl?

On the other hand even dying people have to pay the bills and feed their children.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the writers just chose some cancer at random.... Pretty stupid (rolleyes)

Or maybe she will explain in due course.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For entirely foreseen reason Analysis Central is closed today.

REMEMBER KWYNNE IS COMING TO PARTY TONIGHT, AND WILL TAKE NAMES AND BASH MY ENEMIES INTO THE GROUND.

In a polite way of course Oldnjaded.
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    For entirely foreseen reason Analysis Central is closed today.

REMEMBER KWYNNE IS COMING TO PARTY TONIGHT, AND WILL TAKE NAMES AND BASH MY ENEMIES INTO THE GROUND.

In a polite way of course Oldnjaded.

I'll be keeping an eye on you, kwynne. Any rowdiness on my thread and the whole thread will be punished by being forced to watch EE afterwards. :p
  • Options
    Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lovely Nessa!!!! :):):)
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    Lovely Nessa!!

I guess it is progress that after just 2 scenes last week and only 1 the week before, we have had Nessa in 3 scenes this week so far. With any luck she will feature tonight too!
    heiker wrote: »
    So Hotten Police are going to take on Donna knowing that she has a terminal illness :confused:
    Mel94 wrote: »
    Unless she hasn't told them? :o
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    Or maybe she will explain in due course.

Maybe Donna needed so little time off for her diagnosis that she did not have to tell them. I find it hard to believe the doctors would withhold such info from the Police being her employers though. I expect we will find out more in due course, as there are apparently more shocks to follow.

It was incidentally brilliant where Megan admitted to Declan to disclosing Charity's secrets to Jai, even though this meant undermining them in the process! I now think the pairing of Jai and Megan is brilliant! ;-)