Options

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    pumpkinlattes33pumpkinlattes33 Posts: 8,326
    Forum Member
    Rocky Blue (Disney tween) and Whip My Hair?
  • Options
    AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whip My Hair - certainly fits with the missing album but I don't know Disney Tweens well enough to guess at the other person.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,314
    Forum Member
    Disney girl who has an unusual name that starts with a Z is a possibility.

Her song called Replay is actually pretty good. Reminds me a lot of early J.LO.
  • Options
    mintchocchipmintchocchip Posts: 16,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder why Whip My Hair's album never came out
  • Options
    Fadge1968Fadge1968 Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    I wonder why Whip My Hair's album never came out

Could it be a load of old shite?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fadge1968 wrote: »

If that was a determining factor there would be about ten albums released a year :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Fadge1968 wrote: »

It's not what Xenu wanted.
  • Options
    ellesworthellesworth Posts: 919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From CDAN
    This foreign born supermodel turned reality star turned producer turned she does everything confronted this A list band member at an event Sunday and told him to get his act together. She said she knew heroin sickness when she saw it. She saw it all the time with models.

The boybander that's been looking a bit rough recently?
  • Options
    wise-upwise-up Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ellesworth wrote: »

There are a few members of the band that look rough though- the two in the leaked video and the stylish one as well (he looks less rough admittedly but it wouldnt surprise me if he takes drugs judging by his friendship group, it is more likely he is a cokehead though). Which one are you talking about? The one engaged to the girlband member or the football enthusiast or stylish?
  • Options
    Forum Member

Who though? Ratboy or the one with the last letter of the alphabet name?
  • Options
    Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last letter of alphabet boy looks absolutely terrible
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Last letter of alphabet boy looks absolutely terrible

He really does. Washed-out and stick thin in every recent photo I can find.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The one whose name starts with the last letter of the alphabet. Wasn't he off "ill" last week?
  • Options
    JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    He didn't turn up for The Today Show and they queried it

"When Matt interviewed the boys, he shocked them when he asked if xxx's absence was related to drugs.

He said: 'There’s obviously a lot of concern, a lot of fans have been tweeting overnight. Is it something more serious? There have been rumors of substance abuse. What’s going on?'

LP replied: 'No, he’s just got a stomach bug. He’s okay. He’s just at home. He just needs to rest.'"

He's not with them in Sydney either I read this morning.
  • Options
    Glitter03Glitter03 Posts: 2,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    He didn't turn up for The Today Show and they queried it

"When Matt interviewed the boys, he shocked them when he asked if xxx's absence was related to drugs.

He said: 'There’s obviously a lot of concern, a lot of fans have been tweeting overnight. Is it something more serious? There have been rumors of substance abuse. What’s going on?'

LP replied: 'No, he’s just got a stomach bug. He’s okay. He’s just at home. He just needs to rest.'"

He's not with them in Sydney either I read this morning.

He is with them in Sydney. He was on the same flight as the Stylish one and they perfomed and won an award at the event.

The Stylish one does not seem to be hanging around with the same crowd as he did a few years ago and i truly believe that he would not be involved in anything like this. He was disgusted by the other two's drug video and seems to be very career orientated focusing on writing material for some American artists instead.

However, i can believe it of either of the two involved in the weed video. Sometimes they can both look rough and sometimes look amazing like they have gone back a few years looks wise.

They all looked healthy and fit at the AMA's at the weekend especially 'last letter of the alphabet'.
  • Options
    JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    Glitter03 wrote: »
    He is with them in Sydney. He was on the same flight as the Stylish one and they perfomed and won an award at the event.

The Stylish one does not seem to be hanging around with the same crowd as he did a few years ago and i truly believe that he would not be involved in anything like this. He was disgusted by the other two's drug video and seems to be very career orientated focusing on writing material for some American artists instead.

However, i can believe it of either of the two involved in the weed video. Sometimes they can both look rough and sometimes look amazing like they have gone back a few years looks wise.

They all looked healthy and fit at the AMA's at the weekend especially 'last letter of the alphabet'.

Ah right - this was what I read this morning which threw me.

"The boys won three awards at the American Music Awards in Los Angeles on Sunday, but didn't stay long as they quickly rushed to the airport to fly to Sydney, Australia for the ARIA Awards, which are held on Wednesday evening.

OD minus HS and Z, arrived at Sydney airport on Tuesday to hundreds of screaming and excited female fans who hoped to catch a glimpse of their favourite band."
  • Options
    Glitter03Glitter03 Posts: 2,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    Ah right - this was what I read this morning which threw me.

"The boys won three awards at the American Music Awards in Los Angeles on Sunday, but didn't stay long as they quickly rushed to the airport to fly to Sydney, Australia for the ARIA Awards, which are held on Wednesday evening.

OD minus HS and Z, arrived at Sydney airport on Tuesday to hundreds of screaming and excited female fans who hoped to catch a glimpse of their favourite band."

Ahhh right yeah the other three went to the airport pretty much straight after the AMA's whereas H+Z went the day after :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Crazy Days And Nights - Kindness This is kind of a mix for the last one. This country singer is A list in the country world. His wife is an A list not nice person and was rude everywhere she went the other night and rude to her husband too. In her wake her husband followed calming everyone and sharing smile and kind words and apologizing for his wife. He literally spent what should have been a great night for him doing nothing but apologizing.

She has her eyes wide shut and he fell in love in the back of a cop car?

(I hate his music but love that one song)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She has her eyes wide shut and he fell in love in the back of a cop car?

(I hate his music but love that one song)

As long as i've visited CDAN they've hated her, so this fits perfectly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eye Roll, the Australian film industry is too small for her to be able to come back and work here if she was difficult.

Umm was there a blind about the son of a famous actor with a drug addiction because Philadelphia's son has just admitted to being in rehab?
  • Options
    mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

When I saw a picture of them at that event I didn't think druggie vibes, to be honest other than the blonde one they all just look really exhausted. Private jet or not traveling that much is tiring and also isn't very good for your skin, digestion, body clocks etc.
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I say this as an observer that a good while ago started to really question if the Flower Hill mob, shall we say, were the healthiest of crowds to be hanging with, and wonder if someone stepped in and thankfully intervened at some stage. He looks a lot better of late.

It's last letter alphabet that's possibly more the worry atm. Whatever is going on with him he doesn't even look like he wants to be there. I get the sense he's quite shy really and is sick of it all and wants his life back.
  • Options
    AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    Eye Roll, the Australian film industry is too small for her to be able to come back and work here if she was difficult.

Umm was there a blind about the son of a famous actor with a drug addiction because Philadelphia's son has just admitted to being in rehab?

Also -Was there ever an historical blind about the revelations that have come out about the Dynasty lady and her former hubby - not sure if I need to be cryptic about this one as it's in her book and a film (and he's dead)
  • Options
    twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ahhh right yeah the other three went to the airport pretty much straight after the AMA's whereas H+Z went the day after :)

H said in an interview that he couldn't fly due to sore ears and Z was just getting over a bug. A couple of months ago I would have said take your pick from any except the Irish one but they all look healthy and well at the moment
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    From CDAN

I didnt even know these two people knew each other or ever even crossed paths. It turns out though that they do have one thing in common and that is female empowerment and the two of them started a foundation that helps teens in other countries. The particular goal of the foundation is to bribe tribal leaders with cash not to mutilate the genitals of female tribe members. Apparently cash gifts can work miracles in overcoming a centuries old tradition. The teens are then sent to a city to go to school and have a life away from their tribe. So far, the two women have saved about 200 teens from the practice. They each essentially have bottomless wallets to help as many as they are able but have issues getting someone to the tribes at the right times and making the payoffs and coordinating logistics. They are helping two or three people at a time and feel like they are doing great work considering they have only been doing it for about a year. The two women are A+ list but in entirely different fields. One is a singer and the other an actress. They both like to trow out that fake British accent from time to time.

Material Girl and Pitt lady??
This discussion has been closed.