The O.C.

123457»

Comments

• koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    NoEntry2k wrote: »
    4 and a half years since the last episode aired. :eek:

I'm sure it wasn't that long ago that E4 were showing it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just started re watching this after I saw this thread :D .I'm on episode 13 of the first series already :o .I can't believe how long ago it was first on now ,8 years!? It makes me feel old ! I swear I had a thing about seth the first time round but Ryan is floating my boat in my old age! ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    helenj1986 wrote: »
    I've just started re watching this after I saw this thread :D .I'm on episode 13 of the first series already :o .I can't believe how long ago it was first on now ,8 years!? It makes me feel old ! I swear I had a thing about seth the first time round but Ryan is floating my boat in my old age! ;)

I think it's when you start fancying Sandy that you have to worry.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    leaby wrote: »
    I think it's when you start fancying Sandy that you have to worry.

aww come on sandy was always a bit of a dilf ? :p Those eyebrows!
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,998
    Forum Member
    I've been watching season one again. What's great about it is that it isn't all about the teens. The adult storylines are just as important. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Been watching it on Really (missed first ep again - never seen it :@)

But really great :D
  • tpau21tpau21 Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Best show ever.

I know a lot of people had issues with Marissa but the drama went as soon as she was killed off. Taylor was birlliant but Seth and Summer made the show from day 1.

The Sethummer chemistry was amazing and probably one of the best romances on TV history especially the infamous spiderman kiss.

Marissa shouldn't have been killed off and summer shouldnt have changed from the it girl to an tree hugging freak as all the newport drama and her 'ew' made summer funny and endeering.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tpau21 wrote: »
    Best show ever.

I know a lot of people had issues with Marissa but the drama went as soon as she was killed off. Taylor was birlliant but Seth and Summer made the show from day 1.

The Sethummer chemistry was amazing and probably one of the best romances on TV history especially the infamous spiderman kiss.

Marissa shouldn't have been killed off and summer shouldnt have changed from the it girl to an tree hugging freak as all the newport drama and her 'ew' made summer funny and endeering.

I totally agree with you!

I know there was alot of hate for Marissa but I loved her! There was not one episode I can think of where she was happy throughout it XD And I think her 'replacement' for Ryan was terrible and would never live up to her. Taylor wsa just some boring, dull book worm basically and I think that's one of the reasons I hated the last series.

And there was just no need for Summer to change, I know she was always kinda into the 'saving the planet' thing but in the end it was just too much and she became a shell of her former self. The reason why I loved Seth and Summer so much was because they were totally different! (And also the fact that the geek - even though Seth was still cool in a way - got the girl, that was one of the first relationships I had seen on screen where that happened.) Summer's ew was so funny. Ew, that bathroom is so ew!
  • tpau21tpau21 Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I totally agree with you!

I know there was alot of hate for Marissa but I loved her! There was not one episode I can think of where she was happy throughout it XD And I think her 'replacement' for Ryan was terrible and would never live up to her. Taylor wsa just some boring, dull book worm basically and I think that's one of the reasons I hated the last series.

And there was just no need for Summer to change, I know she was always kinda into the 'saving the planet' thing but in the end it was just too much and she became a shell of her former self. The reason why I loved Seth and Summer so much was because they were totally different! (And also the fact that the geek - even though Seth was still cool in a way - got the girl, that was one of the first relationships I had seen on screen where that happened.) Summer's ew was so funny. Ew, that bathroom is so ew!

I know Marissa should have atleast been in there for the last season and let Ryan and Marissa finally be in peace without you silly oliver, johnny, alex and volchoks coming in the way.

And Seth made em laugh every episode and the spiderman scene with him and summer has got to be the most romantic scene on teen drama history.
  • belombbelomb Posts: 3,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The problem with The OC is that I love Seth so much, no real man actually ever compares. :( He's actually perfect.

I love Really for showing this amazing series again. Spiderman kiss coming up at the end of this ep at the moment! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section, but is anyone else having any trouble with recording the OC on Really?

Its like my Sky just seems to forget it and it disappears from planner.

Shame, I keep missing loads of episodes and want to see them in order but apart from the Saturday, they aren't really repeating. I might just have to get the box set.
    Forum Member
    I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section, but is anyone else having any trouble with recording the OC on Really?

Shame, I keep missing loads of episodes and want to see them in order but apart from the Saturday, they aren't really repeating. I might just have to get the box set.

I noticed that it was on Really the other day. I saw am episode from season four. :)

I'm watching season one at the moment. I love this show!
    Forum Member

The boxset is definitely worth it, especially if you've missed so much of it and want to see it. :)

I have all of the seasons and I watch them regularly. I'm watching an episode from season three at the moment.
  • RavenRaven Posts: 1,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always see the O.C Boxsets on offer in my local Oxfam shops -

Brings tears to my eyes to see them selling for £2

Keep an eye out. :)