Options

Tropical Heat - AKA Sweating Bullets 1991 - 1993

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
Forum Member
Does anyone remember the early 90s show Tropical Heat?

I remember watching it in the ITV Granada region. They used to show it in the early hours of the morning.

I've just ordered the first series from Amazon. I'm on a bit of a nostalgia trip at the moment, and have been ordering some of my favourite 'childhood' series.

I'm not sure if it was shown in other regions, but can anyone remember when it was shown by Granada?

I've just looked up the lead of the series, Rob Stewart, and see he was recently in Nikita. I never watched that, but it has just reminded me of La Femme Nikita........ I'm off to Amazon to see if I can get that as well! :)

Comments

• Options
    StressMonkeyStressMonkey Posts: 13,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do!!!

I used to watch it & Bakersfield PD when I got in from working in a pub :D

I know it was a bit sh!t really but I used to really enjoy it :D

The guy who played Spider was in Continuum recently.
  • Options
    LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, used to watch this all the time. The actor who played Spider has been in so much stuff and I was initially horrified to find he was also Huck Finn from a TV series that was on in almost a constant loop in the early 80s.

Made me feel rather old :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Wow. I thought this thread would die a death and drop off the first page straightaway :)

You're right StressMonkey, it was a bit sh!t haha, but I really enjoyed it too. It was just one of those easy shows to watch.

I used to have a major crush on Spider. :p I never saw Continuum, so didn't realise he was in that.

Lightninglguana, Huck Finn is one of those shows that completely passed me by. I was born in 1981 though, so maybe by the time I was old enough to remember, it had stopped being shown