Where is Megzhan?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,314
    Forum Member
    the pics in dm of simon and paula were cute :) and simon seemed happy. it was nice to see him having fun
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The thread title should be 'Where has Mish gone'? :p
  • kitten12kitten12 Posts: 3,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the pics in dm of simon and paula were cute :) and simon seemed happy. it was nice to see him having fun

Gay men enjoy the company of Paula Abdul apparently:rolleyes:
  • DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still looking happy with Paula in Dallas today and no sign of his personal makeup artist/fiance/beard :confused:
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Are you Lovely_Lady in disguise?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally, I find the Saula thing 10 BILLION times more nauseating than the Mezhgan thing. I'd almost rather have her back.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jujubee wrote: »
    Personally, I find the Saula thing 10 BILLION times more nauseating than the Mezhgan thing. I'd almost rather have her back.

This. This whole french-kissing, cuddling, fawning Saula thing (whatever it is) is simply gross.
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This explains where Mish is. She's taking acting lessons so she'll be able to pull off the Big Jealousy Scene, according to the script ;)
  • SharanskiSharanski Posts: 509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where is Megzhan?

Is this going to be available as a DIY colouring book for under 5's in book stores soon ....?

Be much more interesting than "Where's Wally?" ...... loads of pen + ink drawings of all the X Factor / Idol / BGT / AGT peeps -- Simon Cowell / Sinitta / Piers Morgan / Amanda Holden / Louis Walsh / Ryan Seacrest / Leona Lewis / Alexandra Burke etc etc ..... loads of winners, successful Syco acts / singers for the kiddies to find ....

But Where's Mezghan ................?

:D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharanski wrote: »
    Is this going to be available as a DIY colouring book for under 5's in book stores soon ....?

Be much more interesting than "Where's Wally?" ...... loads of pen + ink drawings of all the X Factor / Idol / BGT / AGT peeps -- Simon Cowell / Sinitta / Piers Morgan / Amanda Holden / Louis Walsh / Ryan Seacrest / Leona Lewis / Alexandra Burke etc etc ..... loads of winners, successful Syco acts / singers for the kiddies to find ....

But Where's Mezghan ................?

:D:D:D:D

Ha, in the background of the picture organising the wedding? :rolleyes: :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    Probably getting slapped in the face by Sinitta for ruining her chances to become Mrs Cowell.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,314
    Forum Member
    lozenger wrote: »
    Are you Lovely_Lady in disguise?

Nope, who ever that is!
  • rubyred25rubyred25 Posts: 1,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moireen wrote: »
    This. This whole french-kissing, cuddling, fawning Saula thing (whatever it is) is simply gross.

I watched the you-tube clip for Idol, they kissed, didn't expect that:eek: lol
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She might as well enjoy the ride for as long as she can, she didn't seem to have a problem with him slobbering over Cheryl and now Paula who has got more taste than to get involved with him.

Lets face it if he was your ordinary 50 something year old man would she give him a second look? He may be a bit of a rat but at least he pays for it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paralax wrote: »

Lets face it if he was your ordinary 50 something year old man would she give him a second look? He may be a bit of a rat but at least he pays for it.

Up until three years ago, I used to find him very sexy and attractive. Definitely would have - and I'm only in the middle of my twenties. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paralax wrote: »
    She might as well enjoy the ride for as long as she can, she didn't seem to have a problem with him slobbering over Cheryl and now Paula who has got more taste than to get involved with him.Lets face it if he was your ordinary 50 something year old man would she give him a second look? He may be a bit of a rat but at least he pays for it.

Wouldn't like to put money on that
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DE53 wrote: »

I'm going to say I completely agree with this comment...then run quickly back behind the sofa.

In my defence, I'm not a Scowell fan, find the Saula thing creepy and find his need to control quite disturbing but this time, sorry, I think its real.

And if I'm wrong I will be the first to say I was taken in, am a gullible fool, and will tar and feather myself.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DE53 wrote: »
    I'm going to say I completely agree with this comment...then run quickly back behind the sofa.

In my defence, I'm not a Scowell fan, find the Saula thing creepy and find his need to control quite disturbing but this time, sorry, I think its real.

Oh for goddsakes I feel like I'm back in 2003. :p:p

First he's "secretly in love with Paula" then he's "secretly in love with Dannii" followed by "he's secretly in love with Cheryl" and now back to "he's secretly involved with Paula". Convineintly when they have a new show to sell. But I'm sure there is no coorelation whatsoever.

Stay tuned for "secretly in love with Nicole Scherzinger", and no doubt, more people who fail to see the pattern.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

First he's "secretly in love with Paula" then he's "secretly in love with Dannii" followed by "he's secretly in love with Cheryl" and now back to "he's secretly involved with Paula". Convineintly when they have a new show to sell. But I'm sure there is no coorelation whatsoever.

Stay tuned for "secretly in love with Nicole Scherzinger", and no doubt, more people who fail to see the pattern.

P.S. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I have a strong feeling whe have a S*** disturber amongst us.

Just giving an opinion which is obviously different to yours . :p But you are right there is a pattern and it is convenient there is a new show to sell
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Like I mentioned, I'm the first to say if I'm wrong. Certain opinions on here seem to be punishable by death but it's a forum and although I may be a mug, all views and opinions are welcome and part of the fun is the differing posts. This subject is certainly emotive but I am always ready to concede.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And am I the sh** disturber or whatever it is? Oh please, it's a bliddy opinion. Might not be right (said a million times) but entitled to it. What is it with this subject. Jeeeeez.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Look, I deleted the S*** disturber comment(before you guys commented actually) because I had actually said I wasn't sure, and it was probably innapropriate to say.

Yes there are differences of opinion and, sorry, but my opinion is that I just find it all ridiculous, and just wanted to point out the fact that it's a bit too convinient. And again, sorry, but I find it a bit silly that Simon pulls this crap with the women on his shows and people fall for it every single time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never fallen for anything to do with this wide-boy before, I used to allege the XF was fixed years before it was allowable to voice that opinion and detest the Trueman Show type of feeling that surrounds SC's manufactured life. I just felt he was having a real fling with her but maybe not and world still spins so not bothered.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daisy-lou wrote: »
    Never fallen for anything to do with this wide-boy before, I used to allege the XF was fixed years before it was allowable to voice that opinion and detest the Trueman Show type of feeling that surrounds SC's manufactured life. I just felt he was having a real fling with her but maybe not and world still spins so not bothered.

Exactly