Options

How is she a favourite - Dee who thieves from ' her own'

Comments

• Options
    yorkie11yorkie11 Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pat_carter wrote: »
    This woman stole £13K from people on benefits whilst working for her local Council. Then, she decided to cheat thousands in benefits from the state (i.e. all of us that work bloody hard) saying she was depressed after her conviction. Funny how her depression miraculously lifted with her 'celebrity' status (a celebrity of what - being a thief and a ponce?) and the numpties in this CBB are lauding her as a winner? She's one clever cookie and very telling that she nominated George - he's her biggest threat.
    Am awaiting the onslaught from the 'Helen' supporters brigade:D

Don't get the Helen supporters brigade comment at all. :confused:

However, I'm not the biggest fan of White Dee. I find her an over powering know it all.
  • Options
    PattfrancePattfrance Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    MiniMeToo wrote: »
    believe it or not, there are a lot of Dee's out there...

Yes I am sure there are. However they are not given the title of 'CELRBRITY' and paid hugely for their crimes. How can someone be called a celebrity because they make the newspapers due to theft and unscrupulous use of benefits?
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheated us out of benefits? Another doctor in the house i assume?

The forum is full of them ;-)

Anyhoooo .... not like this one wasn't argued to the death a week ago before the fighting and name calling among FM's got it locked.

Think my windows could do with a clean today ..........
  • Options
    TomAceTomAce Posts: 441
    Forum Member
    No, she hasn't had an ordinary job, since 2005 - when she was sacked from her council job for theft.

Apparently, she came off benefits in March, this year - there was a furore about the large appearance fees that she was earning.
    Thanks.

March this year? So she's not exaclty someone who learns from her mistakes really. She basically kept getting benefits for 8 whopping years after she admitted the fraud. Why didn't she get a job? She seems capable and called herself a 'very strong person'.

Baffling, and not the kind of person I would want to see rewarded in life.
  • Options
    Jim_McIntoshJim_McIntosh Posts: 5,866
    Forum Member
    Janette800 wrote: »
    Yep...I'm tired of working....going on Benefits next week and doing a bit of prostitution at weekend's....who knows I might get a gig on CBB next year :D

With that kind of can-do attitude you'll be a Hollywood star within 5 years. :p
  • Options
    od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    MiniMeToo wrote: »
    believe it or not, there are a lot of Dee's out there...

There 're also a lot of people out there on benefits through no fault of their own who're being demonised and all tarred with the same brush.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pat_carter wrote: »
    This woman stole £13K from people on benefits whilst working for her local Council. Then, she decided to cheat thousands in benefits from the state (i.e. all of us that work bloody hard) saying she was depressed after her conviction. Funny how her depression miraculously lifted with her 'celebrity' status (a celebrity of what - being a thief and a ponce?) and the numpties in this CBB are lauding her as a winner? She's one clever cookie and very telling that she nominated George - he's her biggest threat.
    Am awaiting the onslaught from the 'Helen' supporters brigade:D

If you're going to make a astatement, please ensure it's a truthful one.

Dee was suffering depression BEFORE she stole the money, following the death of her partner, the love of her life.

The depression was a key factor in her actions, and the situation she was in at that time.

So no, Dee did did NOT cheat any benefits system, least of all thousands.

Another lie, thousands? Where people get the idea that people on benefits receive thousands upon thousands is baffling.

As for doubting Dees depression? Are you a doctor?

Would you prefer she took the same route as Robin Williams, just to satisfy yours and everyone elses bitter doubt?

I mean, Robin Williams was lying about his depression too wasn't he? He had to have been, he worked and everything!
  • Options
    vanoravanora Posts: 1,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shazza02 wrote: »
    yip but most keep a low profile,they don't brazenly appear on telly,sign up for reality shows,get photographed on their holidays for the dailies![/QUOTE
    That's true but most off them try not to get caught when they go holiday, it's like a secret club those who fiddly always get away it for years, I've yet to hear of someone getting caught as soon as they apply, you can just fill in the forms and as far as I can see no one checks them
  • Options
    Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    od hominem wrote: »
    There 're also a lot of people out there on benefits through no fault of their own who're being demonised and all tarred with the same brush.

Agreed. There are many deserving cases. The ones that are at fault are those who continue to have children at the tax-payer's expense - with no income of their own.
  • Options
    teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    smude wrote: »
    She is a fat, lazy, scrounger who if she doesn't take herself in hand will end up with serious health issues. She seems to spend her time hauling herself from her bed to the smoking area. She has found a role in life and in that house as a confessor. I thought at first she was OK but have rapidly changed my mind.

I haven't watched much of it but from what I've seen she looks like a gossip, liar and troublemaker.
  • Options
    Emma-in-HantsEmma-in-Hants Posts: 279
    Forum Member
    kirbyreed wrote: »
    That was a joke, and she said so on another program.

"I was oooonly jooooking!!"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 39
    Forum Member
    Deidre Kelly is quite clearly a devious manipulative liar who know how to work the benefits system.

How can anyone defend her by saying she became depressed after the loss of her partner when quite clearly she quickly got over that loss and banged out another child securing her seat on the benefits gravy train and getting £20K a year in benefits.

The live feed the other night provided a true insight into her real persona for those who could not see it before.

She makes me sick.
  • Options
    Spidey1Spidey1 Posts: 2,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People are judged in life by money.
    how they obtain it. how much they have of it, and how little they have of it.

people are also judged in life by how they compare to the person passing judgement.
  • Options
    Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    I thought Gary was the favourite.
  • Options
    GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmmm and gary is a saint is he? well no he is not actually i was actually disgusted what i read about him lastnight,dee has him bang on! and i got muted lastnight for saying what it was and it was worst than what dee done!

Do not think the O/P was comparing Gary with that woman she was discussing how could someone be a favourite with her background of scrounging and stealing.

She is a disgrace and I am disgusted that she is on my tv every night at the moment.
    Have had enough of her being rammed down our throats since Benefit Street was aired.
  • Options
    Nattie01Nattie01 Posts: 1,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TomAce wrote: »
    Thanks.

March this year? So she's not exaclty someone who learns from her mistakes really. She basically kept getting benefits for 8 whopping years after she admitted the fraud. Why didn't she get a job? She seems capable and called herself a 'very strong person'.

Baffling, and not the kind of person I would want to see rewarded in life.

She didn't get a job because she is basically unemployable with a criminal record and, as I understand it, you get more money on incapacity benefit or whatever it is called now than through job seekers allowance. Before I am shot down in flames, I know I may be wrong though.

She may well be depressed. Many of us are, sh*t happens to everyone, but still people manage to hold down a job. And before anybody questions how I am qualified to make such sweeping statements, I've been receiving treatment for depression for several years now, and I still manage to drag my ar*se out of bed each day and go to work.
  • Options
    NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member
    To give a benefit cheat and a thief celeb status beggars belief!! >:( I detest this woman with a passion and the sooner she is out of the house the better i will feel.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nattie01 wrote: »
    And before anybody questions how I am qualified to make such sweeping statements, I've been receiving treatment for depression for several years now, and I still manage to drag my ar*se out of bed each day and go to work.

You're one of them people that make everyone suddenly think that people without limbs and/or in a wheelchair are capable to run marathons and climb trees now :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NightFalls wrote: »
    To give a benefit cheat and a thief celeb status beggars belief!! >:( I detest this woman with a passion and the sooner she is out of the house the better i will feel.

A lot of MPs are cheats and thieves too. and they'd be regarded as a celebrity in the house too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nattie01 wrote: »
    She may well be depressed. Many of us are, sh*t happens to everyone, but still people manage to hold down a job. And before anybody questions how I am qualified to make such sweeping statements, I've been receiving treatment for depression for several years now, and I still manage to drag my ar*se out of bed each day and go to work.

Ah now see .... this contradicts previous DS depression experts who've had first hand experience and claim a depressed person can't get out of bed, or dress or bathe, or brush their hair and can only go out swathed in blankets so no-one can see them.

Gosh such a dilemma as to what to believe :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NightFalls wrote: »

And you have no evidence whatsoever that she is a benefit "cheat" !!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And you have no evidence whatsoever that she is a benefit "cheat" !!

Everyone knows that people on benefits are cheats. it's what our government told us to believe so we would back them up with their social cleansing plan.
  • Options
    Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spidey1 wrote: »
    You're one of them people that make everyone suddenly think that people without limbs and/or in a wheelchair are capable to run marathons and climb trees now :)

People with disabilities, such as those, are, obviously, very deserving of their benefits :confused:

Dee does not fall into that category....
  • Options
    flowerpowaflowerpowa Posts: 24,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dd68 wrote: »
    BB reward the less scrupulous amongst us these days

Well it is on Channel 5, what else do you expect.;-)
  • Options
    GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DryIce wrote: »
    If you're going to make a astatement, please ensure it's a truthful one.

Dee was suffering depression BEFORE she stole the money, following the death of her partner, the love of her life.

The depression was a key factor in her actions, and the situation she was in at that time.

So no, Dee did did NOT cheat any benefits system, least of all thousands.

Another lie, thousands? Where people get the idea that people on benefits receive thousands upon thousands is baffling.

As for doubting Dees depression? Are you a doctor?

Would you prefer she took the same route as Robin Williams, just to satisfy yours and everyone elses bitter doubt?

I mean, Robin Williams was lying about his depression too wasn't he? He had to have been, he worked and everything!

I heard her say the depression was down to losing her mother on a tv debate show after Benefit Street.

In the paper it said she stole the money because of her boyfriends drug habit so the depression had nothing to do with her stealing the money.