Options

Emmerdaily 27/2/14 Hunting High & Low. 6.45pm start, one hour episode!

GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,424
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
Spoilers rephrased from ITV.com as per usual.

Part, the ONLY!!!
Jai's still searching high and low
For Rachel and his missing tot
He is starting to wonder though
If he is being conned, the clot

Ruby is as surprised as hell
By a face from her past
I wish it was her old mate Shell
That would be such a blast

Sean are Belle start romance's whirl
Gemma struggles to understand
But who's that hovering round the girl?
In a black hood with scythe in hand....

And a good afternoon/evening to one and all.

Like last week, there will be three ad-break songs at this week's disco. I'm picking one, but the other two are suggested by a couple of loyal 'Dailians.

Ones that missed out this week were 'All Right Now' by Free, suggested by Oldnjaded and 'Stepping Out' by Joe Jackson, requested by OsakaSun. The latter missed out because I'm sure we've had that in the last year or so. Anyway, tune in at the breaks to enjoy some good music.

Comments

• Options
    kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »

Part, the ONLY!!!

By a face from her past

And a good afternoon/evening to one and all.

Like last week, there will be three ad-break songs at this week's disco. I'm picking one, but the other two are suggested by a couple of loyal 'Dailians.

Ones that missed out this week were 'All Right Now' by Free, suggested by Oldnjaded and 'Stepping Out' by Joe Jackson, requested by OsakaSun. The latter missed out because I'm sure we've had that in the last year or so. Anyway, tune in at the breaks to enjoy some good music.

Greetings everybody, getting in early.

Advert space for the Malt(Shovel) is available
  • Options
    Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,386
    Forum Member
    Afternoon/evening all :)
  • Options
    kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boy do I have a treat for you lot, a free copy of this weeks Malt(Shovel)

Weekly Bulletin of the Malt(Shovel) for the normal people of the village.

Brenda Hope appeared in court this week charged with Shoplifting and was given a fine, this came after she admitted to being the mystery thief who had stolen many things around the village, although she denies being the unknown thief of stolen underwear from washing lines who struck again at the Barton farm for the second time this week, once again several pieces of underwear belonging to Cain Dingle have gone missing.

Police raided the old Emmerdale Farm this week where rustlers had been keeping 30 cows 25 sheep, 14 pigs and 8 Llama's until they could sell them on, 3 piglets are still missing though. Emmerdale Farm which once belonged to the Sugden family and was abandoned after the 1993 plane crash was previously used a crack making factory. Albert Stepbigtoe was arrested on the premises and appeared in court on Wednesday.

Scandal erupted in the woolpack again this week when Val pollard reveals her sister the landlady of the woolpack had been have a sleazy affair with her husband Eric, Val said to the Malt that I never want to talk to that tramp **** ever again.

3 more Llama's have given birth to healthy babies this week and farmer Giles has won the prize for best Llama family in the N Yorks county fayre

The Malt has won the all yorkshire best food prize for the second time in 3 years so well done the Malt, the Woolpack was number 332 in the List

Don't think you will get this excellent treat every week.

Aren't you all lucky.:cool::cool::cool::D:D:p
  • Options
    CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Afternoon all:) love the ditties Gulfie, especially that bit about the geriatric teen:D

Bugger, another hour episode means missing the last 15 minutes again for TOTP:(>:(. Why can't ITV plan their shows better? Not everyone is in the 21st century with fancy Sky boxes:p
  • Options
    Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    Sorry to post this here but where is Lizzie, the blind character?
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening all and thanks for t'thread, Gulfie - great ditty, specially the last line. :D:D Hope the title song is one of the Ad Break songs - I love it. :)

And yes, Osaka Sun - we have had the amazing Joe Jackson's Stepping Out not too long ago - I requested it, and it was really good, pity you missed it. :D:p

Hi kwynne - an unexpected rare appearance from you - skiving off again? Still chuckling at 'Albert StepBigToe'. :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hi Cal - the actress who plays Lizzie has been off sick for a long time now. I think the last we heard was that she was due to hae an organ transplant, but there doesn't seem to be much info in the public domain about it. Kate Oates said last June that she was recovering and they were in touch with her, so I'm still hoping she'll be back at some point. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member

The actress who plays her is currently recovering from a heart transplant.
  • Options
    Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    Thank you. :)
  • Options
    Pandora.Pandora. Posts: 21,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    Boy do I have a treat for you lot, a free copy of this weeks Malt(Shovel)

Weekly Bulletin of the Malt(Shovel) for the normal people of the village.

Brenda Hope appeared in court this week charged with Shoplifting and was given a fine, this came after she admitted to being the mystery thief who had stolen many things around the village, although she denies being the unknown thief of stolen underwear from washing lines who struck again at the Barton farm for the second time this week, once again several pieces of underwear belonging to Cain Dingle have gone missing.

Police raided the old Emmerdale Farm this week where rustlers had been keeping 30 cows 25 sheep, 14 pigs and 8 Llama's until they could sell them on, 3 piglets are still missing though. Emmerdale Farm which once belonged to the Sugden family and was abandoned after the 1993 plane crash was previously used a crack making factory. Albert Stepbigtoe was arrested on the premises and appeared in court on Wednesday.

Scandal erupted in the woolpack again this week when Val pollard reveals her sister the landlady of the woolpack had been have a sleazy affair with her husband Eric, Val said to the Malt that I never want to talk to that tramp **** ever again.

3 more Llama's have given birth to healthy babies this week and farmer Giles has won the prize for best Llama family in the N Yorks county fayre

The Malt has won the all yorkshire best food prize for the second time in 3 years so well done the Malt, the Woolpack was number 332 in the List

Don't think you will get this excellent treat every week.

Aren't you all lucky.:cool::cool::cool::D:D:p
    It's like Christmas come early :o:o:D

Glad to hear lots of positive Llama news this week, Kwynne. Long may it last :)
  • Options
    Pandora.Pandora. Posts: 21,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the thread Gulfie, good evening all :D
  • Options
    star89star89 Posts: 24,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheers for the t'thread Gulfie :D

I had no idea it was on early today :o

Evening everyone :D
  • Options
    JackWJackW Posts: 45,892
    Forum Member
    Thanks Gulf! :)

Evening All,Chris and MrB - You're very welcome for both! :)
  • Options
    chitariverachitarivera Posts: 36,905
    Forum Member
    Evening all.
    I didn't know it was on early either.

Pigging football.
    >:(

I don't really care because I have wine AND lemon drizzle cake.

:p
  • Options
    OsakaSunOsakaSun Posts: 5,219
    Forum Member
    Gulftastic wrote: »

Part, the ONLY!!!

By a face from her past

Hi All

Thanks for the thread and ditties Gulfie :)

Got Aha in my head now. >:(:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening All. :):):)

Hopefully Spurs and Swansea (Sorry Chris) gets kicked out of Europe tonight so ITV can end this 6.45 bollocks. >:(
  • Options
    mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Evening Gulfie ;-) Ditty Day :D

Hello there all you lovely Dailians ;-) Don't forget to record TOTP 1979 if you watch it...

Hi JW :):) TYVM and back at ya xxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    "But who's that hovering round the girl?
    In a black hood with scythe in hand...."

is it Danny Miller returned to cut down the long grass in Edna's garden as an apology for when he nicked her bird table?

If so, I do hope he's stopped tucking his trousers in his socks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

is it Danny Miller returned to cut down the long grass in Edna's garden as an apology for when he nicked her bird table?

:D:D:D:D

Hi Chita. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member

If so, I do hope he's stopped tucking his trousers in his socks.

Heh. I remember that scene.. of all the things to nick.. why a bird table? lolol
  • Options
    OsakaSunOsakaSun Posts: 5,219
    Forum Member
    Oldnjaded wrote: »

And yes, Osaka Sun - we have had the amazing Joe Jackson's Stepping Out not too long ago - I requested it, and it was really good, pity you missed it. :D:p

Vaguely remember a Joe Jackson tune but thought it was 'Is she really going out with him' - my mind is definitely going. :confused::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    :D:D:D:D

Hi Chita. :)

Yo!
    :cool:
    Heh. I remember that scene.. of all the things to nick.. why a bird table? lolol
    It was very random. But it was funny.

Where IS Edna anyway?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yo!

Where IS Edna anyway?

She was in t'pub the other night when Val announced Diane & Eric's little indiscretion...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yo!

Where IS Edna anyway?

Im remember the scene when he nicked a bottle of milk off the float when it was making a delivery at the Cafe. The writers must have had a competition with each other to write a scene where Aaron steals the most random thing they can think of. lol
  • Options
    maltshovelmaltshovel Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Evening all ;)

Bloomin' pesky football :mad: