Options

Helen & Ash both pick themselves as best looking in the house

EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
Forum Member
✭✭
I guess that's one way to stop them looking like arse lickers.
It's warming to see they have such high regard for themselves, a bit of self confidence goes a long way.

Comments

• Options
    GTR DavoGTR Davo Posts: 4,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Enidan wrote: »
    I guess that's one way to stop them looking like arse lickers.
    But I guess it's warming to see they have such high regard fir themselves.

you know the saying: "if you don't love yourself how could you expect others to love you" :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GTR Davo wrote: »
    you know the saying: "if you don't love yourself how could you expect others to love you" :D:D

Absolutely, they are probably baffled by that self deprecating stuff some of the others do.
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have to say it.........that Ash is starting to look good to me.........in a rough, masculine kind of way.........should I be worried about this.......:confused:
  • Options
    big_ermbig_erm Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ash thought Helen would say him.
    Helen though Ash would say her.

I find them both very funny and entertaining to watch.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    Those two are becoming quite entertaining as a double act when they are not being nasty to other housemates.
  • Options
    dannys81dannys81 Posts: 355
    Forum Member
    Did bb not ask ash who helen would find most attractive so said himself but when they asked helen the same thing she said herself
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sunnydays wrote: »
    I have to say it.........that Ash is starting to look good to me.........in a rough, masculine kind of way.........should I be worried about this.......:confused:

Yeeees, he looks like a homeless person, in need of a wash. Stop comparing him to others in the house, this lot could make Mr Bean look attractive.
    Google some old Christmas perfume adverts to remind yourself what's really good looking.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

girlies love the rugged rough stuff look :D
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Amongst the guys, Ash is.
  • Options
    Forget-me-notForget-me-not Posts: 1,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not worried just wary as the outer packaging may well be quite easy on the eye, but pretty packages can be very deceiving can't they ;-)
  • Options
    BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think that's true, Ash thought that Helen thought he'd choose himself and Helen thought that Ash thought she'd think he'd pick her.

The Qs were confusing and they were second guessing what the other would think rather than answering honestly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dannys81 wrote: »
    Did bb not ask ash who helen would find most attractive so said himself but when they asked helen the same thing she said herself

They both assumed they would find each other most attractive.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BMLisa wrote: »
    I don't think that's true, Ash thought that Helen thought he'd choose himself and Helen thought that Ash thought she'd think he'd pick her.

The Qs were confusing and they were second guessing what the other would think rather than answering honestly.

True, the question could have been a bit complicated for them.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GTR Davo wrote: »
    girlies love the rugged rough stuff look :D

he should get a string vest to complete the Rab C Nesbitt look, he already does the smoking , drinking and laying on his mattress all day :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    he should get a string vest to complete the Rab C Nesbitt look, he already does the smoking , drinking and laying on his mattress all day :p

lol that's not the rugged, rough stuff look I'm talking about.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeeees, he looks like a homeless person, in need of a wash. Stop comparing him to others in the house, this lot could make Mr Bean look attractive.
    Google some old Christmas perfume adverts to remind yourself what's really good looking.

Hmmmm.........OK then........off to take my tablets.......
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Both suffering from extreme narcissism.

Physical appearances means everything to them. Don't be fooled folks, they're rotten the pair of them
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not worried just wary as the outer packaging may well be quite easy on the eye, but pretty packages can be very deceiving can't they ;-)

This is so true.......:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »

:D......love that programme........sooo funny....... but he scrubs up well, the actor Gregor Fisher.......and a serious actor as well......
  • Options
    SuesSues Posts: 1,475
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They were asked a question and answered it. Ash is extremely good looking and is the best in that house. Helen is also very good looking and, even though Ashleigh is younger and blonde (albeit with her dark roots showing) I think Helen is better looking than her. There is no crime in thinking a fact is a fact.
  • Options
    BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    True, the question could have been a bit complicated for them.

Ha ha It was surprising how many of them got confused bless em
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sues wrote: »
    They were asked a question and answered it. Ash is extremely good looking and is the best in that house. Helen is also very good looking and, even though Ashleigh is younger and blonde (albeit with her dark roots showing) I think Helen is better looking than her. There is no crime in thinking a fact is a fact.

Well it's not a fact. It is your opinion. I find neither of them particularly attractive, Helen perhaps, Ash most definately not. Not in a trillion years would I look at him twice, thats the truth. It's all subjective and not one size fits all.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    big_erm wrote: »
    Ash thought Helen would say him.
    Helen though Ash would say her.

I find them both very funny and entertaining to watch.

BIB This ^, and for your second bit, I am quite liking their double act when it's just them and no others with them. I think Ash, being so laid back, is good for keeping Helen calmer, I wish that she'd stick with him more and drop Kim completely, who is just constantly winding her up for her own purposes. Kim seems to be the common denominator for any trouble in the house and has been right from the start, it's no wonder she and Steven were drawn to one another, they are both very sneaky about the way they stir the pot, and then stand back and let others blow about it.
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    If you can't think of something good to say about Ash. Etc etc

OK. I liked his mother who wouldn't let Helen through her front door
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sues wrote: »

So Ash thought that Helen would think that he would pick himself as the most attractive.
    Why would he think that she would think that.? Only if it was blatantly obvious that this is what he does think and thinks Helen should know that.