What exactly did Kat say to Mo, causing the Darnell comment?

lee18xxlee18xx Posts: 2,971
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I missed it!!

Comments

• superboysuperboy Posts: 4,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she implied that mo only got HOH because she was his friend, and it was her friendship and her loyalty that got him there
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,239
    Forum Member
    superboy wrote: »
    she implied that mo only got HOH because she was his friend, and it was her friendship and her loyalty that got him there

I still don't get it. How would that have got him HOH?
  • superboysuperboy Posts: 4,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lou-kate wrote: »
    I still don't get it. How would that have got him HOH?

as in she has trying to imply it was all because of her, i.e that the other peoples nominations didn't count - "you're the head of house because of me and me only" kinda thing
  • nothebturnnothebturn Posts: 144
    Forum Member
    SHe said you see, my fwiendship and my loyalty always comes first....." And DArnell cut her off.

They even highlighted it, and wrote it in captions to make sure you all saw what she said.

She was trying to imply it was her doing!!!
  • ItsAnObsessionItsAnObsession Posts: 2,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why are you guys saying it like your 100% CERTAIN kat was trying to imply that? :confused:

It's all bullsh*t really..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The main reason she started crying was because she realised that Darnell had caught her out trying to score points from Mo being head of house. It was a blatant attempt, rather crudely delivered, and Darnell was quite right to call her on it. She started the crying thing to try and get our sympathy. Not gonna work with me, I'm afraid.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,239
    Forum Member
    superboy wrote: »
    as in she has trying to imply it was all because of her, i.e that the other peoples nominations didn't count - "you're the head of house because of me and me only" kinda thing

Quite glad Darnell picked her up on that, what a very odd thing to say.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who does she think she is trying to take all the glory for Mo being HOH!:mad:
  • JTWJTW Posts: 41,922
    Forum Member
    I'm on Darnell's side with at least this one.

Kat does think it's all about her and her friends. She was trying to take full credit for it, but Darnell rightly said it wasn't down to just her.

Other stuff with Darnell is a separate issue.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 121
    Forum Member
    The main reason she started crying was because she realised that Darnell had caught her out trying to score points from Mo being head of house. It was a blatant attempt, rather crudely delivered, and Darnell was quite right to call her on it. She started the crying thing to try and get our sympathy. Not gonna work with me, I'm afraid.

Quite right, big brother really should pull kat up for effectively telling mohammed she nominated him for head of house, kat is very tricky.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why are you guys saying it like your 100% CERTAIN kat was trying to imply that? :confused:

It's all bullsh*t really..

because people think they're mind readers NOBODY except kat knows how that sentence was going to end and we shouldn't try and guess...darnell should at least have waited till she'd finished talking before saying anything, and even then he could have been a bit more gentle about it.

:mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mrs_emily wrote: »
    because people think they're mind readers NOBODY except kat knows how that sentence was going to end and we shouldn't try and guess...darnell should at least have waited till she'd finished talking before saying anything, and even then he could have been a bit more gentle about it.

:mad:

There wasn't really any doubt about what she meant. Rather egotistical and insensitive on her part. Darnell, who has been an idiot in just about everything else he's said recently, was right on this one. Kat's overblown reaction shows that he hit a raw nerve.