Options

Who Actually Phones In And Votes And For Who?

Comments

• Options
    KitKat21KitKat21 Posts: 4,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I vote and am voting for Gavin! :p
  • Options
    daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    I don't vote, but maybe I should... Michelle and Patsy being my favourites (personality-wise)
  • Options
    StarpussStarpuss Posts: 12,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Up to last year I only ever voted for my firm favourite but I was so disillusioned when Jade and Ian had to leave and then Chris Hollins won that this year I am past caring and throw my votes about to whom so ever I feel like on the night :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am a man! I can't tell my mum or my sister I watched SCD with a passion!:eek:
    Oh come on, be a woman! Be proud of your guilty pleasures! And if all else fails just say you watch it for hot female dancers :cool:
  • Options
    Caramel CrunchCaramel Crunch Posts: 4,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I voted for Scott & Patsy last night.
  • Options
    Leatherface!!!Leatherface!!! Posts: 4,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I havent voted since series 5, but I might vote later on in the series if matt is still in it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,082
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Styker wrote: »
    I haven't voted for ages, but nearly did for Gavin yesterday as I like the guy generally (not for his looks, I'm a hetro sexual male) but I heard Charlotte Church saying she votes for him every week so I thought maybe her votes alone would be enough to save him!

I really do sense that rich members of the Tory party are voting in big numbers to support Ann Widecombe, I really don't sense its the public at large doing so, I don't know anyone who's voted for her but what about on this forum?

Can I ask you where you bought your Anne widdecombe is being voted for by rich members of the tory party sensor from....was it Maplins?:D
  • Options
    valkayvalkay Posts: 15,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't vote anymore, but I do wonder about the I.Qs of those who vote for Ann and Gavin. Just seen the result Jimi's out, there aint no justice.
  • Options
    ajdcbgajdcbg Posts: 646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i voted for patsy and felicity last week , but missed the voting this week .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    olivej wrote: »
    I vote and am voting for Matt

Me too! :) Though I do think Kara is very good too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    Mine tends to vary - at the moment usually vote for 3 couples - my two favourites and a random wildcard one depending on who I thought improved or entertained me. Its usually Kara and Scott regularly & so far my random vote has gone to Gavin & Michelle.

Reading this I think I may be an odd person:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't usually vote until at least half way through the series. But this year I've started early as the competition's so tough!

So as of last week, I'm voting for Pamela, Patsy & Felicity :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,298
    Forum Member
    I run up a stupid phone bill every year :rolleyes:

I get overexcited :o

This year I have voted for Pamela and James and thrown a few Kara's way too.
  • Options
    PawsaPawsa Posts: 459
    Forum Member
    I've been voting for Jimi and Pamela. not sure who to transfer my Jimi vote to, either Patsy or Gavin (him and Katya are growing on me)
  • Options
    Three Left FeetThree Left Feet Posts: 738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    valkay wrote: »
    I don't vote anymore, but I do wonder about the I.Qs of those who vote for Ann and Gavin. Just seen the result Jimi's out, there aint no justice.

I've got a well above average IQ and have voted for Gavin every week.

I like his sense of humour, his anti-luvvieness and Katya is hotter than hot can be, so that's where my money goes.

I might vote for Ann as well now, because I don't like being told not to vote for someone (by Judges) or having my IQ questioned.
  • Options
    don robertodon roberto Posts: 498
    Forum Member
    Posted by Styker
    I really do sense that rich members of the Tory party are voting in big numbers to support Ann Widecombe, I really don't sense its the public at large doing so, I don't know anyone who's voted for her but what about on this forum?

Let me get this straight, you don't sense that large numbers of the public are voting for her (based on what evidence?) so the large vote she gets has to come from rich members of the Conservative Party?
    Well, strictly between you and I (and don't tell another soul) the Prime Minister has ordered every Tory MP to vote at least three times for her each week. True, as is the fairy at the bottom of my garden!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "(not for his looks, I'm a hetro sexual male)"

Non siquitur! And anyway, blokes can find others good looking without their cocks twitching you know .....
  • Options
    Tiger RoseTiger Rose Posts: 11,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In the first few weeks I voted for Michelle as she is my favourite of the middle ranking contestants.

I have been out for the last 2 weeks & haven't voted at all. my favourite couple this year are Kara & Artem - I haven't voted for them yet but I think I will probably start doing so from next week.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    I vote every week, last week 10 votes which I think kept Michelle from the bottom two. This week was having a crisis and concentration lapsed till I noticed it was too late and it ended badly with Michelle in the bottom two? What if I had remembered in time?

I have always voted for Brendan and Partner! Even if out and unable to watch (week 2 at Strictly this series) my mother is handed a note of the number and told when to call and how many times (even checked the bill online to make sure she does!).

I am the person who kept him struggling with Fiona a few years back - Sorry!

When Brendan goes then I decide who to support with my one vote per week.
  • Options
    -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've voted for Jimi each week.

Have also thrown a vote Patsy and Felicity's way in the past.
  • Options
    rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who actually phones in and votes for who?

People that want to make a mockery of the show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Voted for Gavin last night, Tina in a couple of previous weeks also. I, like many others, want Ann out. Joke's over :yawn:
  • Options
    StykerStyker Posts: 49,863
    Forum Member
    Let me get this straight, you don't sense that large numbers of the public are voting for her (based on what evidence?) so the large vote she gets has to come from rich members of the Conservative Party?
    Well, strictly between you and I (and don't tell another soul) the Prime Minister has ordered every Tory MP to vote at least three times for her each week. True, as is the fairy at the bottom of my garden!:rolleyes:

If you read my post properly you would have read that I don't know anyone who has voted for Ann and so far I haven't seen anyone on this thread either admit to it and these are the die hard fans.

I don't need proof for sensing :rolleyes: But its obvious that its in the interests of the Tory Party if she goes far, it generally raise her and their profile.

I remember after Derick Luad had been on Big Brother and that was before Cameron became leader and they had just lost the 05 election that some Tories where calling for him to become their leader! I also hear pro Tory commentators on the radio talking her up and discussing her, all to raise the profile I sense.
  • Options
    StykerStyker Posts: 49,863
    Forum Member
    "(not for his looks, I'm a hetro sexual male)"

Non siquitur! And anyway, blokes can find others good looking without their cocks twitching you know .....

Really?

If you had never told me, I never would have guessed that or thought of that.

I really must try harder not to miss the obvious, I mean when will I learn as whenever I fail to think of the obvious and or write it out/spell it out on here, someone either asks me about it or tells me. Almost a dead cert to happen that is on forums, dear oh dear, bad me.

Maybe I should be grateful for not realising the obvious and having it spelt out for me. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, problem with that is that is if you don't write that you don't fancy him, then you get people saying that you do and thats why you support him. Is this what they call a no win situation? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    KitKat21KitKat21 Posts: 4,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got a well above average IQ and have voted for Gavin every week.

I like his sense of humour, his anti-luvvieness and Katya is hotter than hot can be, so that's where my money goes.
    I might vote for Ann as well now, because I don't like being told not to vote for someone (by Judges) or having my IQ questioned.

Was just about to type something simliar but you've saved me the trouble!

I agree with everything you've said - in particular the bit in bold!