Options

PSP go 10 free games

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,368
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi Guys,
got the pspgo for christmas and downloaded the theme for the 10 free games!
anyone know how long it will take for me to recieve my voucher code?

i know it can take up to 30 days but anyone done it before?

also while im waiting i bought fifa 11 for the psp and im so disappointed they have withdrawn the online mode on it! :-(

Comments

• Options
    darkthunder35darkthunder35 Posts: 5,016
    Forum Member
    Don't mean to ruin your christmas pressie.

I was told when buying my pspgo with the 10 free games the offer runs out in September 2010.

Here is the link http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010/06/01/buy-a-new-pspgo-and-get-10-free-games/

I hope for your sake they have extended the offer.
  • Options
    gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I read its Jan 31st 2011

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/pspgo/

Got to say, I am swaying towards trading our Wii and buying a PSP. I initially didnt fancy the GO and was thinking the 3000, but 10 games is quite a deal.

If you stuck all 10 games on it though, does it leave you much space for anything else ???

Alos, is buying from the store (which obviously this is download only), like the PS3, where no bargains are to be had and it costs a fortune compared to its disc equiv on the PSP3000 ????
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another thing. Does anyone think a 3000 would be a stronger machine than the GO, as far as kid proof ???
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finally got our code today for the 10 free games. Its only been 33 days. However, its here and thats the main thing. wooohoooo.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gillyallan wrote: »
    Finally got our code today for the 10 free games. Its only been 33 days. However, its here and thats the main thing. wooohoooo.

And if the compatibility claims are true, you can play them all on the next-gen PSP2 as well. Cool!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll tell you though, when you are used to the PS3 background downloading, its a bit of a pain the PSP doesnt.

3 of the games were downloadable vie the PS3 but the rest have to go through the GO.
    Possibly could get through MediaGo but havent installed that yet as dont fancy it.

Unfortunately even the ones via PS3. You have to install them (on PS3) before the still fairly length process of copying them over.

Think we have about 6 of them now though, so getting there gradually in between them playing the games.