What exactly does Simon Cowell expect.......

2»

Comments

• dexydaldexydal Posts: 1,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really don't get what the problem is, both Jackie and Snitta are exe's from a very long while ago. They are now close friends of his, as are other friends he takes on holiday with him. Jackie is there with her husband and I am sure there are other friends with him too, but of course that wouldn't make good tabloid fodder.

As much as I love my husband, a month of just the two of us in one place would get a bit boring after a while.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dexydal wrote: »
    I really don't get what the problem is, both Jackie and Snitta are exe's from a very long while ago. They are now close friends of his, as are other friends he takes on holiday with him. Jackie is there with her husband and I am sure there are other friends with him too, but of course that wouldn't make good tabloid fodder.

As much as I love my husband, a month of just the two of us in one place would get a bit boring after a while.

Really? Blimey, I'd happily go to Barbados for a month, just me and Si! I wouldn't get bored at all. :D
  • dexydaldexydal Posts: 1,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really? Blimey, I'd happily go to Barbados for a month, just me and Si! I wouldn't get bored at all. :D

I said my husband, not Simon ;):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dexydal wrote: »
    I said my husband, not Simon ;):D

Oh OK, that's different then! :p