Options

The Alexandra Burke Appreciation Thread (Part 14)

Comments

• Options
    stargirl1stargirl1 Posts: 5,573
    Forum Member
    Great review :)

I have to say I don't really get people saying the Bodyguard has done nothing for her. The reviews, especially front Glasgow, have been amazing. Her reputation was as low as it had ever been before the show and it has done a huge amount of good for her.
  • Options
    perobt93perobt93 Posts: 428
    Forum Member
    paulbax wrote: »
    P.S. Being the huge tech geek I am, I recorded the entire show tonight in HD audio, I'm not sure whether to upload it to YouTube though as they were very strict about no recordings during the performance...I was very sneaky tonight! :D

You can do us a favor and put it on Soundcloud or something... :)
  • Options
    paulbaxpaulbax Posts: 2,478
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    perobt93 wrote: »
    You can do us a favor and put it on Soundcloud or something... :)
    I'm very wary of uploading it to anywhere tbh, but I think a lot of fans would love to hear it. I'm not sure what to do.
  • Options
    ukaszenkoooukaszenkooo Posts: 425
    Forum Member
    I guess you can put it on YT only for those who have the link and then send it via DM to the fans :)
  • Options
    ShoedShoed Posts: 5,891
    Forum Member
    ye paul set it to link only so noone can find it except for people you DM it to
  • Options
    SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He can put the link here too because it's private + you can't download it..

You can also upload it to a dropbox and share the link
  • Options
    perobt93perobt93 Posts: 428
    Forum Member
    Literally can't wait...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 58
    Forum Member
    So disappointed in Alex's look in this new music video. She's been bang on trend and on a roll for so long lately and then it seems she has fallen at an important hurdle. She needed to nail her image in this video but i knew it was all too good to be true. I just hope the pictures Dailymail have published are the worst out of the bunch and that she comes across much better on video. I can't see any of the haters being converted when she looks like this.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think the look is fine...
    It's very Keri Hilson - Energy and her hair is obviously natural.

It's obviously a sexy song
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 58
    Forum Member
    She looks great in the link chain dress but the natural wet look with the camel toe and the thigh boots just don't work for her. I just wish she would stop taking risks with her image because they don't do her any favours. Sophisticated/classy Alex all the way for me. Fingers crossed the song compensates for the look.
  • Options
    ukaszenkoooukaszenkooo Posts: 425
    Forum Member
    I'm kinda in the middle of this.. I mean. She looks very natural and fierce and that's what I love about her.. But on the other hand the second look is kinda cheap... Maybe it'll look good in video. We shall see about that :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she looks great apart from the hair in the silver chain dress.. that looks weird. But the rest is ok!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok guys, I've uploaded the Bodyguard audio to Dropbox, Anyone who wants it please let me know in here and I'll PM it to you :).

I need anyone who downloads it though to promise not to upload it anywhere else, The production company were very strict about no recordings due to copyright restrictions, I really don't want to get into trouble for this. So please only use this to listen to as a fan, not for uploading or sharing!
  • Options
    beastieletsgobeastieletsgo Posts: 598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is for a free ep so it doesn't really matter. She looks ok in those pics but not great. She really needs to pull out all the stops for the album.

I have a feeling she might release Renegade (Song) separately to try and get back some of the money she used.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ok guys, I've uploaded the Bodyguard audio to Dropbox, Anyone who wants it please let me know in here and I'll PM it to you :).

I need anyone who downloads it though to promise not to upload it anywhere else, The production company were very strict about no recordings due to copyright restrictions, I really don't want to get into trouble for this. So please only use this to listen to as a fan, not for uploading or sharing!

me please paul!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shoed wrote: »
    me please paul!
    Check your PMs ;-)
  • Options
    djc_22djc_22 Posts: 1,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks fine in that chain dress but looks dreadful on the other outfit. Not a fan of her hair too. Although she does look slick in this still:
    https://www.facebook.com/alexandraburke/photos/a.468107673249.256897.36255963249/10152837312658250/?type=1&theater

Can you send me the link too Paul please :) thank you
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    djc_22 wrote: »
    She looks fine in that chain dress but looks dreadful on the other outfit. Not a fan of her hair too. Although she does look slick in this still:
    https://www.facebook.com/alexandraburke/photos/a.468107673249.256897.36255963249/10152837312658250/?type=1&theater

Can you send me the link too Paul please :) thank you
    Sent :)
  • Options
    beastieletsgobeastieletsgo Posts: 598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Me also please :-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me also please :-)
    Done ;-).
  • Options
    Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she looks fine in the pictures. I'm not expecting much from the video though. I think it's going to be very basic. I'm fine with that though, it's to be expected. I'm more excited to hear the song.
  • Options
    Rob200696Rob200696 Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Me please :)
  • Options
    iseloidiseloid Posts: 9,392
    Forum Member
    I think she looks fine in the pictures. I'm not expecting much from the video though. I think it's going to be very basic. I'm fine with that though, it's to be expected. I'm more excited to hear the song.

Same. We've seen much worse haha!

oh, and Paulbax, could you DM the link too? I want to hear her improvement since I saw her in summer!:D