Options

BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 59)

Comments

• Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Hicky wrote: »
    Good Morning Everyone.:+))))))))))))))))))

Wet here this morning, wind expected.

It sounds good to me.

Don't worry Ritchie, it's, only a game show for our amusement.

I can do all the exercises, i just don't bother doing 10 of each, too busy.

Morning Halla.:+))))))))))))))))))))

Good Morning Eddy.:+)))))))))))))))
    Only the more they fiddle with the format the less amusing it becomes. Nor is it really a game show if there are not clear rules with everyone having the same chances.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :D This "newspaper" is the gift that keeps giving.

I am apparently the street floosie because I dry my pants on the washing line. :D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3061391/Don-t-hang-knickers-line-say-pants-Claudia-Connell-vows-hanging-intimates-washing-line-come-laundry-day-despite-old-fashioned-notions.html
  • Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Only the more they fiddle with the format the less amusing it becomes. Nor is it really a game show if there are not clear rules with everyone having the same chances.
    Morning Honey.:+)))))))))))))))

Why should what they do make it worse for the viewer? you mean because you can't predict what is next?

Why don't they all have the same chances, the public decide that.

I am apparently the street floosie because I dry my pants on the washing line. :D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3061391/Don-t-hang-knickers-line-say-pants-Claudia-Connell-vows-hanging-intimates-washing-line-come-laundry-day-despite-old-fashioned-notions.html
    You do what you like, what has it got to do with anyone else what you hang on the line, if it shows them up, so what.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning Honey.:+)))))))))))))))

Why should what they do make it worse for the viewer? you mean because you can't predict what is next?

Why don't they all have the same chances, the public decide that..
    When people get along they are naturally funny but that seems to be killed off when they are at each others throats. I am all for twists and turns so long as the game stays fair to all, which is not always the case. (like Helen getting the pass)
    You do what you like, what has it got to do with anyone else what you hang on the line, if it shows them up, so what.

Come to think of it, pants etc are usually on the inside of the washing twirly where they cant be seen, because you put thicker stuff on the outside to get more air and sun.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    When people get along they are naturally funny but that seems to be killed off when they are at each others throats. I am all for twists and turns so long as the game stays fair to all, which is not always the case. (like Helen getting the pass)

Come to think of it, pants etc are usually on the inside of the washing twirly where they cant be seen, because you put thicker stuff on the outside to get more air and sun.
    When we only see less than an hour we aren't going to see interesting discussions, we just see a bit of an argument.

If Helen hadn't got a pass she would have been evicted, every year the public evict all the feisty females as you know so we never get to know them, something should protect the good ones and let the boring ones get evicted, this doesn't seem to happen.

You can put what you want where you want, it's certainly not for others to say what you do.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    When we only see less than an hour we aren't going to see interesting discussions, we just see a bit of an argument.

If Helen hadn't got a pass she would have been evicted, every year the public evict all the feisty females as you know so we never get to know them, something should protect the good ones and let the boring ones get evicted, this doesn't seem to happen.

You can put what you want where you want, it's certainly not for others to say what you do.

But why save Helen and not Pauline? She was feisty too. As I was saying, it is unfair to single out one person for special treatment unless they ditch the prize.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    But why save Helen and not Pauline? She was feisty too. As I was saying, it is unfair to single out one person for special treatment unless they ditch the prize.
    Who was it that saved Helen?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Who was it that saved Helen?

I think it was Pauline, who herself was singled out to do the choosing for no particular reason, and immediate alliances can be pre-determined by the order of who goes in when.
    If Pauline had been selected at random to choose, and if housemates entered by random selection it might have been fair enough.
  • Options
    MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    Hello all:D
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Her Instagram showed a pic of her outside Elstree, I just really hope it's for a few SOTS appearances and not to go back in there
    I really don't want to see her again everrr...
    Joni M wrote: »
    Hope you are feeling better Moots

Moots I just wanted to say/ make you aware that 'moslem' is felt to be an unwelcome spelling of Muslim as it Westernises it rather than accepts it for what it is.

It's kinda a big deal to me so that is why I picked up on it. Hey ho.
    thanks Joni on both accounts!
    :o and here am I striving to be politically correct by using the term Moslem! It must be the DM effect..:(
    All my life (until recently) I have used "Muslim":confused:
    nowahalla wrote: »
    Morning all
    Muslim vs Moslem http://www.renaissance.com.pk/janq82y1.htm

You learn something new every day

Still hot here, missing spring.:(
    Interesting, Halla! I guess that people who believe in such ideas as slaying the infidel, beheading and burning to death people they perceive as enemies, and believing that women, being created by the Almighty as inferior to men, are only here to be used as servants of men, and who savagely invade the territories of people who share the same Faith, but call this a holy war, would be the Moslems then?:confused:Definitely not to be confused with the vast majority of decent Muslims..
    Good Morning Everyone.:+))))))))))))))))))

Wet here this morning, wind expected.

It sounds good to me.

Don't worry Ritchie, it's, only a game show for our amusement.

I can do all the exercises, i just don't bother doing 10 of each, too busy.

Morning Halla.:+))))))))))))))))))))

Good Morning Eddy.:+)))))))))))))))
    that's what I thought, Hicky!
    This "newspaper" is the gift that keeps giving.

I am apparently the street floosie because I dry my pants on the washing line.

:D:D I would say that it all depends on the knicker type and the size of the woman who wears them!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think it was Pauline, who herself was singled out to do the choosing for no particular reason, and immediate alliances can be pre-determined by the order of who goes in when.
    If Pauline had been selected at random to choose, and if housemates entered by random selection it might have been fair enough.
    At least i assume it was a free choice, which seems ok.
    Mootle wrote: »
    Hello all:D

I really don't want to see her again everrr...

thanks Joni on both accounts!
    :o and here am I striving to be politically correct by using the term Moslem! It must be the DM effect..:(
    All my life (until recently) I have used "Muslim":confused:

Interesting, Halla! I guess that people who believe in such ideas as slaying the infidel, beheading and burning to death people they perceive as enemies, and believing that women, being created by the Almighty as inferior to men, are only here to be used as servants of men, and who savagely invade the territories of people who share the same Faith, but call this a holy war, would be the Moslems then?:confused:Definitely not to be confused with the vast majority of decent Muslims..

that's what I thought, Hicky!

:D:D I would say that it all depends on the knicker type and the size of the woman who wears them!
    If you can do 1 surely you can do 10.

I feel a Thong coming on.
  • Options
    Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Yep. Not something i would ever do – radiators or drying rack for me if the radiators are off. :p
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am only just catching up with this BB Timebomb news, as i have been off line a few days (had a fall and broke my leg ! (Ouch) :o But i am sure it will be another damp squib!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Barracute wrote: »
    I am only just catching up with this BB Timebomb news, as i have been off line a few days (had a fall and broke my leg ! (Ouch) :o But i am sure it will be another damp squib!
    Oh dear Barra, so sorry to hear that, a dreadful thing to have happen.
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh dear Barra, so sorry to hear that, a dreadful thing to have happen.

Thanks Hicky, not happy its just before BB, typical!! I've never broken a bone before so this being in plaster is all new to me!
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 218,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr. Detroit ‏@BBCouchPotatoes 27s28 seconds ago

Couch Potato Radio Premieres on Launch Night after BOTS! Midnight GMT! #BBUK #BBCP
  • Options
    MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    At least i assume it was a free choice, which seems ok.

If you can do 1 surely you can do 10.

I feel a Thong coming on.
    *tuts* the idea of doing 10 is to build up the muscles, NOT to show you can do one...
    Oh nooo.... {{{{{{{Barra}}}}}}:(:(
    If Sr was here she would advise you to take more water with it...
    May I be sticky-beaked and enquire which bone it was?:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :o:o:o Good heavens, Barra! I hope it is not too awful for you. What sort of break is it and how long will it take to heal?
    Sending big hugs. xxx
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Dr. Detroit ‏@BBCouchPotatoes 27s28 seconds ago

Couch Potato Radio Premieres on Launch Night after BOTS! Midnight GMT! #BBUK #BBCP

i am looking forward to that. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    *tuts* the idea of doing 10 is to build up the muscles, NOT to show you can do one...

I do miss SR. :( I am on the verge of having to thrash myself with a kipper to feel normal.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Good Morning Everyone.:+)))))))))))))))))))

A mixed bag of weather today.

Had a text at 4.30am advising of a delivery between the hours of 6am till 6pm.
    I thought that was a bit strange, was up and dressed by 6am in case.
    Thanks Hicky, not happy its just before BB, typical!! I've never broken a bone before so this being in plaster is all new to me!
    You are really restricted while in plaster. it sure will be a new experience, not one you would want though.
    Is it a 6 week stint with the plaster then?

I know, but i do a lot of exercise during a day so it gets well tested.
    I do miss SR. :( I am on the verge of having to thrash myself with a kipper to feel normal.
    Oh no, not a kipper, such a waste, long time since i had one of them, they stink the house out.
  • Options
    EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,642
    Forum Member
    Good morning you lot.

:D

Chilly this morning and very hazy outside. I'm hoping there might be some sunshine later. :)

Hi there Hicky.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

:D

Chilly this morning and very hazy outside. I'm hoping there might be some sunshine later. :)

Hi there Hicky.
    Good Morning Eddy.:+)))))))))))))))))

I'm waiting for the sun to come out, forecast says 9.8 hrs here.

I would just like to say, for any visitors from Ireland, the BB is broadcast on TV3 on the Tuesday 12th May 9pm
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The Trade Unions give all their donations to Labour, surprise surprise.

And wonder how many poor workers agreed with their hard earned money going to Ed?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/6435431/Red-Ed-pockets-third-trade-unions-windfall.html?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-TWITTER-_-TheSunNewspaper-_-20150501-_-Politics-_-175555982
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Trade Unions give all their donations to Labour, surprise surprise.

And wonder how many poor workers agreed with their hard earned money going to Ed?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/6435431/Red-Ed-pockets-third-trade-unions-windfall.html?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-TWITTER-_-TheSunNewspaper-_-20150501-_-Politics-_-175555982

… can’t read the full story without signing up to the Sun.

Trade Union Political Funds.

… and some more.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Gemo52 wrote: »
    can’t read the full story without signing up to the Sun.

Trade Union Political Funds.

… and some more.
    Oh dear.

Without the Unions labour wouldn't even be standing, no-one else would give them money, they wouldn't trust Ed with their Christmas fund.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh dear.

Without the Unions labour wouldn't even be standing, no-one else would give them money, they wouldn't trust Ed with their Christmas fund.

Probably correct.

It started going wrong when labour became tories with flat ’ats.