Worst advert on TV at the moment (Part 7)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maurice45 wrote: »
    E4 with that dokey going "the look in your eye when I show you my thigh says you love me!" - no, GTFO donkey...or horse, whatever you are...

ha ha! I love the E4 estings :D
  • rosco2010rosco2010 Posts: 7,501
    Forum Member
    Has this advert been mentioned yet? It's been going on for years and they never seem to update it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0-2n8JHc1M

:mad:
  • GoCompareThisGoCompareThis Posts: 10,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rosco2010 wrote: »
    Has this advert been mentioned yet? It's been going on for years and they never seem to update it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0-2n8JHc1M

:mad:

I saw that ad last week. I mean why are they still using this awful crap from 2006?!
  • Utopian GirlUtopian Girl Posts: 8,275
    Forum Member
    I saw that ad last week. I mean why are they still using this awful crap from 2006?!

:D I know!:mad:
    Plus that girl from the l'oreal adverts for spray tan. Surely she must have aged about 10 yrs by now!
  • valkayvalkay Posts: 15,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hitler Cheese with Traceyluv Barlow.:eek:
  • rosco2010rosco2010 Posts: 7,501
    Forum Member

It's from 1999! :eek:
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,377
    Forum Member
    "When da nighhh....has come......and da lannnn.....is dark.....and da moon.....is da only....lighhhh....we see.....so.....dah-win.....dah-win.....stannnn......by.....me......oh....stannnn....by me"

Please, twee singers. Piss off.
  • bbclassicsbbclassics Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    "When da nighhh....has come......and da lannnn.....is dark.....and da moon.....is da only....lighhhh....we see.....so.....dah-win.....dah-win.....stannnn......by.....me......oh....stannnn....by me"

Please, twee singers. Piss off.

Luckily I haven't heard this yet cus I haven't seen the ad.

Why do they always ruin my favourite songs?:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone who is okay with this advert doesn't realise just how much damage Comedy Central is inflicting on a classic show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byqZGBSGk_o
  • chuffsterchuffster Posts: 8,808
    Forum Member
    maurice45 wrote: »
    Anyone who is okay with this advert doesn't realise just how much damage Comedy Central is inflicting on a classic show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byqZGBSGk_o

I DETEST that show!:p:D
  • EastEnders-1105EastEnders-1105 Posts: 11,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sun Bingo

Its 2 woman exercising to a DVD then an Annoying voice goes "Id rather be plaing some Bingo"
    And the annoying theme song "Sun Bingo Sun bingo sun bingo.co.uk
  • EastEnders-1105EastEnders-1105 Posts: 11,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Philadelphia Cheese advert
    that woman who is making some food and she says "It has to Impress 3 fussy boys"
    her hubby comes in and he says "this is great i dont even like sweetcorn much"
    the woman says yeah Ben and Josh liked it too like i said it had to impress 3 fussy boys"
  • miss buzzybeemiss buzzybee Posts: 16,428
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The advert for hair dye, i think Nice N Lovely or something, where the guy says he doesnt know how supposedly his wife looks the same as five years go and he doesnt know how she does it, possibly because she is a model who supposedly dyes her hair you twit!!!
  • kezokezo Posts: 11,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nominate the new cheryl (cole) l'oreal ad .... its like she is EVERYWHERE :eek: .... on TV and radio .... jeez cheryl is it time you concentrate on your music than just plug in tv ads :rolleyes: ....oh forgot thats what else she is paid for....
  • Re-MinderRe-Minder Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The P&G advert with Spandau Ballet hit Gold murdered by some drama school gimp, the kid in it has a very irritating demeanour and face.
  • confuddledconfuddled Posts: 3,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oakland furniture i think its called...the one with the insipid couple, he nearly up-turns the table and then toddles off like a 2yr old before they both jump on a bed....this ad bloody iritates me:mad:
  • premixxedpremixxed Posts: 3,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Subway advert with Anthony Ogogo annoys me, it's cheap, tacky and I want to know if his Grandad's name was Einstein.
  • steven1977steven1977 Posts: 3,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    confuddled wrote: »
    oakland furniture i think its called...the one with the insipid couple, he nearly up-turns the table and then toddles off like a 2yr old before they both jump on a bed....this ad bloody iritates me:mad:

The one with the shifty looking eyes as he breaks the glasses on the table. I think everyone should go to these shops and just jump on the beds like they do.
  • Moon_StruckMoon_Struck Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    The Garnier advert with Davina grinning inanely at the end - seen it?

Main HATE though are the furniture ads either side of Corrie. Those two women, so irritating - grrr.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why wont that damn bingo advert go away. Every break its been. Who cares if her dads in prison or wans to join a gang. What a silly advert.
  • kezokezo Posts: 11,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    also the new BT ad (if not already mentioned) .... girls ask to use their wifi in the room .... the guy tries hitting on the girls but the boyfriends are talking to them back home and the room is a "internet cafe" .... but its the end when he says "custard cream" :D ..... right ok :confused:
  • smokincheesesmokincheese Posts: 1,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The special-needs oddballs on their day out in the Tombola Bingo advert.
  • chuffsterchuffster Posts: 8,808
    Forum Member
    The special-needs oddballs on their day out in the Tombola Bingo advert.

Indeed.I'm sure one of them is Sloth from `The Goonies`.:D
  • ftvftv Posts: 31,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ITV1 this morning was running a Direct Line insurance ad for a special offer that expired in April:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kezo wrote: »
    also the new BT ad (if not already mentioned) .... girls ask to use their wifi in the room .... the guy tries hitting on the girls but the boyfriends are talking to them back home and the room is a "internet cafe" .... but its the end when he says "custard cream" :D ..... right ok :confused:

The BT advert seems so unrealistic as if a bunch of girls would go to a strangers flat they dont even know.
This discussion has been closed.