What's Your Most Toe Curlingly Cringey BB Moment Ever

Comments

• Speckled_HenSpeckled_Hen Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Julie Goodyear and the banana. :o I truly wish I could unsee it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jay McKray's antics. He truly was the most revolting housemate ever.
  • yellowfurbabyyellowfurbaby Posts: 195
    Forum Member
    There can be only one for me and that is BB6 Craigs pursuit of Antony. I could barely watch that it made me so uncomfortable. Poor boy he was so totally messed up.
  • jeanettexjeanettex Posts: 1,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    craig BB6 , when Antony was vey drunk in the DR , I nearly threw up
  • Innes_Morrison1Innes_Morrison1 Posts: 107
    Forum Member
    Sallie eviction interview.... And in general
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A couple more........one female HM who constantly plucked hair from her underarms instead of shaving it off......

John McCririck when he admitted to growing and filing one of his fingernails to a point in order that he could pick his nose more efficiently........urgggh.......
  • Speckled_HenSpeckled_Hen Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sunnydays wrote: »
    A couple more........one female HM who constantly plucked hair from her underarms instead of shaving it off......

John McCririck when he admitted to growing and filing one of his fingernails to a point in order that he could pick his nose more efficiently........urgggh.......

Ugh, I've never seen that plucking scene, that sounds very painful.

Omg, I'd forgotten about John, how could I forget about John and his nose-picking? The filing the fingernail thing is just the most :eek::eek::eek: ever. That is just the epitome of cringeyness.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Craig Coates was one of the best BB housemates of all time - for all the wrong reasons :D
  • ArwenEvenstarArwenEvenstar Posts: 1,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It SO was. :eek: Still is. Whatever you think of Aisleyne, she has an awe-inspiring body.

I have a toe curlingly cringey DAY to offer. To be precise, 22nd Januay 2007.

The housemates have been told that later on the day they will be given 5 minutes each to make big brother laugh in the diary room. Only Cleo seems interested.

Jo and Danielle are repeatedly goading an already tetchy Dirk. He tries to get away, and they follow him and carry on. He asks the diary room to make them back off but they do nothing. He retreats to the freezing garden where Shilpa sits with him for a bit to cheer him up.

Cleo, who has come into the house with an array of 'characters', especially 'Tiara the Tart' is practising her metier feverishly all day. She then spend three hours - that is three hours - getting dressed and made up for the task. She says that she is hoping to get her own 'Smack the Pony' style sketch show after BB.

Danielle is called to the diary room. She has put on a wig and tells a feeble joke, which I don't remember, but something about three different animals going into a bar? BB does not laugh. She comes out and spends the entire rest of the day bleating that she has failed.

Ian is called in (I may not have the exact order right) and does an ultra-nerdy, agitated monologue. He sounds like Eugene on amphetamines. BB takes pity on him and laughs.

Dirk comes in with a face like thunder. He is obviously pig-sick of the whole house. He recites a limerick. Big Brother does not laugh. He comes out of the diary room and is told by Danielle 25 times that she failed as well.

Jo, who has been in a terrible mood all day, comes into the diary room and snaps that she doesn't do humour. We believe her. She tells a joke in the manner of someone giving the verdict in a murder trial.

Jermaine comes into the diary room. He shakes two maraccas for five minutes without once changing his facial expression. BB laughs.

Jack comes into the diary room. He is naked except for a very small thong. YOu can see his testicles looking like two wizened conkers. BB makes vomiting sounds.

Cleo's turn arrives at last. She launches herself into a fervent Tiara the Tart act, throwing in everything - winks, gestures, comic voices, flounces, gurning - except any jokes. BB does not laugh. The other housemates, watching on a screen, look as if death would be welcome. Cleo emerges to an agonised silence, and is never the same again.

Now THAT was BB gold!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ioksotot wrote: »
    I built up an impressive mute button reaction time...

Oh god! So did I.
    I can't bear it when some one suddenly raps and expects the other person to sit there in awkward silence whilst they drone on.
    It's not rap, it's crap.
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh god! So did I.
    I can't bear it when some one suddenly raps and expects the other person to sit there in awkward silence whilst they drone on.
    It's not rap, it's crap.

Oh yes......got to agree on this one.......I keep waiting for this rapping craze to stop........not many can do it well......:(
  • KollKoll Posts: 3,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ABCZYX wrote: »
    One cringy moment for me that hasn't been mentioned was in the launch night of Celeb Hijack, with John's secret task and the things that he had to do.

"Cake!" :D
  • eyespyeyespy Posts: 2,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bogey mo.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just watched Shabnam's eviction.
    It was HORRIFICALLY cringey. She keeps shouting at the HMs not to forget her and yelling 'shamon'. What the hell is 'shamon'? Is she trying to do a Michael Jackson thing and say 'shamon' instead of 'come on'?

Then when she finally gets outside, she does a scary dance and is screaming "A to the A, B to the B......."
    WHAT is that all about????
  • pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For anyone who wants to see Shabnam's eviction in all it's glory - it's even more glorious than I remembered:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENALn1utQec
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. It's far worse than I remembered.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And when she was up for eviction she spent the week saying she didn't care because she felt she had been in the house long enough to get "deals" and "offers".
  • SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    The Twin Rubbing hazel :(

poor hazel :(
  • KollKoll Posts: 3,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spiral's raps were pretty cringy and Russel Brand rightfully took the p*ss out of them on Big Mouth.

I'm Spiral
    That's who I am
    And if you don't like me
    I couldn't give a damn

Also since someone mentioned Celeb Hijack, the boxer guy Anthony upon coming 4th putting on his sunglasses and walking out to the crowd like he was some kind of superstar.
  • StephyJWStephyJW Posts: 222
    Forum Member
    These are all making my skin crawl but nothing worse than when that vile Saskia took her knickers off and climbed in bed with Maxwell! Rank!

"at least someone got wet tonight" lol
  • duomeduome Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    pondie84 wrote: »
    For anyone who wants to see Shabnam's eviction in all it's glory - it's even more glorious than I remembered:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENALn1utQec

that was quick, they've blocked it.
  • SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    omg shamone shamone c'mon everyone shamone :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sunnydays wrote: »

Yuk, yes, John McCririck. There was someone on the old Ch 4 forum who claimed to have a mad passion for him, and another forum member knitted her a John McCririck doll with removable grey underpants.
  • pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    Jason (BB5) trying it on with Vanessa in the bathroom. All heavy breathing whilst she tries to push him off. Quite disturbing really.