Josie Cunningham ('NHS Boob Job Girl') - the latest

AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
Forum Member
✭✭
Sorry to give this one more of the attention that she so obviously craves but I guess she didn't sell as many tickets to the live birth of her child as she thought she would as she has another money-making scheme up her sleeve:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/ampp3d/josie-cunningham-sell-breast-milk-4467930

I thought the whole reason for the NHS breast enlargement was because she claims she was born without any natural breast tissue? So how can she produce breast milk?

Comments

• JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you're "sorry" about giving her attention then why give it ?
  • Lucy Van PeltLucy Van Pelt Posts: 11,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she wants that poor child to be taken away from her so she can act like a martyr to the gutter press
  • HypnodiscHypnodisc Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why start a thread like this to give her even more attention?

Everybody knows her game now and the only people actually eager to discuss it are WUM's.

I really can't see what more there is to discuss about her that hasn't been said a hundred times over in every other thread about her.
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you're "sorry" about giving her attention then why give it ?
    Because I am genuinely confused as to how someone who supposedly has no natural breast tissue can produce breast milk.

Did you care to actually comment on the thread subject or did you just come here to nitpick and whinge?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Addisonian wrote: »
    Because I am genuinely confused as to how someone who supposedly has no natural breast tissue can produce breast milk.

Did you care to actually comment on the thread subject or did you just come here to nitpick and whinge?

Just because she was devoid of the 'fatty' breast tissue it presumably doesn't mean that her nipples, lobules and milk ducts were also missing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hypnodisc wrote: »
    Why start a thread like this to give her even more attention?

Everybody knows her game now and the only people actually eager to discuss it are WUM's.

I really can't see what more there is to discuss about her that hasn't been said a hundred times over in every other thread about her.
    See post #5.

Or are you just miffed that I couldn't be arsed to search for another thread about her to add this to?

Christ, what a bunch of miserys on here tonight.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Considering there's already a very large thread dedicated to her in GD, there really isn't anything anyone can say about her that hasn't already been said. And if there is, it's likely in the other thread about her in Showbiz.
  • TrollHunterTrollHunter Posts: 12,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's a post on this pathetic story already - http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2019148

If her agent sees how popular she's becoming, she may never disappear off the face of the (media) earth
  • stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a shame they didn't see fit to include NHS Boob Job Girl in the movie Avengers line-up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    See post #4.

Or are you just miffed that I couldn't be arsed to search for another thread about her to add this to?

Christ, what a bunch of miserys on here tonight.

I'm miffed that people keep giving her attention. I think we are all pissed off and fed up of hearing about her, yes.

Every thread started about her devolves into misogynistic rubbish that not even she deserves though.

Literally, what is the point?
  • WhatJoeThinksWhatJoeThinks Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tip for the day: Refrain from contributing to things that you purport to find morally objectionable.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tip for the day: Refrain from contributing to things that you purport to find morally objectionable.

Tip for the day: don't give attention to blatant attention seekers?

:confused:
  • Lucy Van PeltLucy Van Pelt Posts: 11,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's a post on this pathetic story already - http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2019148

If her agent sees how popular she's becoming, she may never disappear off the face of the (media) earth

She will, anyone remember Fiona Wright who would sell her stories to the papers in the 80's about her 'sexploits' totally forgotten now
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm miffed that people keep giving her attention. I think we are all pissed off and fed up of hearing about her, yes.

Every thread started about her devolves into misogynistic rubbish that not even she deserves though.

Literally, what is the point?
    I don't start many threads compared to some but when I do I'll start it on whatever subject I bloody well like and I don't need the likes of you or any other jumped up squawker on here with a stick up their arse to tell me otherwise.

If you're so miffed about her getting more attention why add to the thread? You are effectively keeping it on the front page for more posters to see afterall.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't start many threads but when I do I'll start it on whatever thread I bloody well like and I don't need the likes of you or any other jumped up squawker on here with a stick up their arse to tell me otherwise.

If you're so miffed about her getting more attention why add to the thread? You are effectively keeping it on the front page for more posters to see afterall.

Why on earth do you think?

Maybe the next time somebody thinks it's a bright idea to give an attention seeker more attention they'll think again.

Yeah, sure you can start a thread on whatever you like but don't expect a very positive response if you start one on low life like this which has already done the rounds far too many times.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why on earth do you think?

Maybe the next time somebody thinks it's a bright idea to give an attention seeker more attention they'll think again.

Yeah, sure you can start a thread on whatever you like but don't expect a very positive response if you start one on low life like this which has already done the rounds far too many times.
    You're till contributing, ergo giving her attention ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're till contributing, ergo giving her attention ;-)

That maybe so, but it's worth it if it puts people off starting yet another thread in future.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tip for the day: don't give attention to blatant attention seekers?

:confused:

Basically, yes. :) My previous comment was aimed primarily at the OP, not you, but it applies to all of us, hence this will be my last comment in this thread.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Basically, yes. :) My previous comment was aimed primarily at the OP, not you, but it applies to all of us, hence this will be my last comment in this thread.
    Really? This one? :
    Then why did you write "contributing" as to opposed to something like "commenting on..." or "starting a thread on..." if it was primarily aimed at me?

Or are you saying that we shouldn't start threads about things that we find morally objectionable? Because GD'd be practically empty if that were the case.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Re: Josie Cunningham ('NHS Boob Job Girl') - the latest
    Addisonian wrote:
    Sorry to give this one more of the attention that she so obviously craves but I guess she didn't sell as many tickets to the live birth of her child as she thought she would as she has another money-making scheme up her sleeve:

I thought the whole reason for the NHS breast enlargement was because she claims she was born without any natural breast tissue? So how can she produce breast milk?
    Addisonian wrote:
    Then why did you write "contributing" as to opposed to something like "commenting on..." or "starting a thread on..." if it was primarily aimed at me?

Or are you saying that we shouldn't start threads about things that we find morally objectionable? Because GD'd be practically empty if that were the case.

Just to be clear, I used the word "contributing" because that's what I meant. That can be applied to commenting on or starting threads on DS, or any other area of life. In this case I posted it in response to the Opening Post (see BiB), not you personally. ;-)

And no, I wasn't saying that we shouldn't start threads about things that we find morally objectionable. That would be ridiculous. I meant that if you find vacuous attention seekers being provided with publicity objectionable (as most of us do), then don't give them the attention/publicity that they seek, n'est pas?

(No need to reply, thanks.)

[Edit] Oh sh*t! Everything in this post was meant to be sent as a PM to Addisonian! >:( :blush:
  • DaisyBillDaisyBill Posts: 4,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

OP, you could have just googled, and then you would have discovered that 'flatchested' women can breastfeed.
  • Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I am pretty sure they are not the same thing, and that people without the fatty breast tissue can still breastfeed because they still have the milk ducts and things. Just not the tissue that makes boobs bigger?
  • BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd hazard a guess that not many new mums would want her milk ^_^ but she might get a few buyers who are into the fetish thing. Can you just imagine finding out that your mum did that when you were an infant? I have a feeling another tab that the NHS will be picking up will be this child's therapy when she(?)'s older.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bex_123 wrote: »
    I am pretty sure they are not the same thing, and that people without the fatty breast tissue can still breastfeed because they still have the milk ducts and things. Just not the tissue that makes boobs bigger?
    An answer to my question that isn't bitchy or snide. Thank you.
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think we need to know the latest on this chav scum.