Jedward - TV show

Comments

• River_TamRiver_Tam Posts: 10,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And they've been in London doing the Talk Talk x factor sponsorship promo today.
    a load of pictures here
    http://www.wireimage.com/ItemListings.aspx?igi=447395&nbc1=1
  • rickster1995rickster1995 Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    might aswell watch it, they were quite funny last year :p
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Disnae wrote: »
    There's a new interview today http://www.tvchoicemagazine.co.uk/interviewextra/edward-grimes-jedward-let-loose and apparently Jedward Let Loose was just going to be one episode but was extended into a series and there might now be a 2nd series.

Some fans found their appartment and Edward woke one night and a whole bunch of fans were out on the balcony watching him sleep. :eek: I'd have stuck newspapers all over the window next morning so they couldn't see in!:p

LOL @ them going on a speed dating evening,both picking the same girl and going on a dinner date with her together : how very Jedward :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    might aswell watch it, they were quite funny last year :p

They are even more hilarious than most people know. Barking mad the pair of them, said with great love and affection for them.
  • MarcPaulBMarcPaulB Posts: 4,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so looking forward to their efforts at cooking for a dinner party, get the feeling the guests might not be getting too much sustenance chez Jedward.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, they should have just phoned for sushi in the first place. Or brought sandwiches.
    If it's anything like the sainsburys videos John will be cooking and Edward will be prancing/limping round the kitchen singing his head off.
  • MarcPaulBMarcPaulB Posts: 4,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    River_Tam wrote: »
    Yeah, they should have just phoned for sushi in the first place. Or brought sandwiches.
    If it's anything like the sainsburys videos John will be cooking and Edward will be prancing/limping round the kitchen singing his head off.

Or maybe they should have tried doing omelettes like in the omelette challenge. They were ok at that. With protertroles for dessert.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    still sad we never saw the profertrolls fight.
  • DisnaeDisnae Posts: 9,479
    Forum Member
    The JLL website is up now. http://www.itv.com/channels/itv2/itv2shows/jedwardletloose/ there's some nice pics in the gallery i hadn't see before too and check out the 'leaving hospital' disguises!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aaagghh, I can't wait gonna be sooooo funny.
    I love their epically faily disguises. The best one is John walking next to Liam he's basically a Jedward with a red wooly hat on, winged runners and all. worst "disguise" I've ever seen!!!! lol.

2nd episode sounds like it has so much cuteness.
    http://www.itv.com/presscentre/jedwardletloose/week35/default.html

OK magazine have finally got the hang of interviewing Jedward, you don't really bother, just let them ramble on with the odd prompt here and there.

http://www.ok.co.uk/posts/view/25332/

JEDWARD might be comparable to a big jar of Marmite, but they're flippin' brilliant in interviews.
    They're so funny, that we reckon we'd choose an interview with Jedward over an A-lister any day, as they're guaranteed to brighten up our lives with their sheer lunacy.

So when we got invited to spend the morning with the gruesome twosome, we obviously jumped at the chance and immediately set about coming up with the most ridiculous questions we could think of.

True to form, Jedward were bang up for it and spent the entire interview bouncing off each other and coming up with even more outrageous answers than we have dreamed possible.

From their ambition to run for US president (apparently our Prime Minister isn't powerful enough for them), to creating an actual Planet Jedward - it was a rollercoaster of laughs and golden Jedward mumblings.

The result was this knock-your-socks-off hilarious video that has us in stitches every time we hit play. Check it our for yourselves above.

AND, for all those Jedward fans out there - we've got a SIGNED copy of this week's OK! magazine to give away (check out how much fun the boys had with it in the video too).
    Forum Member
    I remember the winged trainer disguise! So funny lol!:D I'm so looking forward to this series. The 2nd episode sounds really good. John manages to break a table and Edward ends up with a pizza in his face lol. Ok mag seems to like the boys ( more than can be said for The Sun
    .. I hate that rag!:mad:)
  • tommygunnertommygunner Posts: 4,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's really going to be funny is comparing the ratings for Jedward's series to those for Dannii Minogue's, which I understand have been abysmal after the first episode.

I've no doubt the boys will trounce her.
    Forum Member
    I'd think they'd trounce Danni too, over the series, but I'm just wishing the first episode wasn't going to clash with the BB final . I'm not sure how it works, if people record and watch later, if that counts towards the ratings. I think they'll get a 2nd series if this one does well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember the winged trainer disguise! So funny lol!:D I'm so looking forward to this series. The 2nd episode sounds really good. John manages to break a table and Edward ends up with a pizza in his face lol. Ok mag seems to like the boys ( more than can be said for The Sun
    .. I hate that rag!:mad:)

The videos of the CD signings show most fans wearing card hats in the form of a Jedward quiff... and guess who produced and sponsored them? The Sun!

Jedward are so marmite that they actually split journalist teams... seen it many times... Posiitive and negative articles depends who writes them. Although I find the Sun, Star and 3am Mirror can be very negative.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are fascinating, I will be watching!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
    Forum Member
    ITV2 will clearly commission any old tat......
  • iloathedanniiiloathedannii Posts: 1,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »

They never disappoint, do they now?
    Forum Member
    So looking forward to this: the boys are tv gold!:D

That guy, whats-his-name, speaks to them like they're 2 years old though. Why couldn't he just say to John, "no you're right, it is there. You just missed it" right at the start when John was looking at the switches inside the fridge.:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So looking forward to this: the boys are tv gold!:D

That guy, whats-his-name, speaks to them like they're 2 years old though. Why couldn't he just say to John, "no you're right, it is there. You just missed it" right at the start when John was looking at the switches inside the fridge.:confused:

He sounds quite patronising alright,as if he is speaking to a couple of cretins :rolleyes:
  • occyoccy Posts: 65,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw a clip with them next to a fridge. They are very thick and stupid idiots. Maybe they need to live in the real world.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would prefer to live in their world.. PlanetJedward!! :D
  • occyoccy Posts: 65,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are certaintly not on this planet.
  • FlohFloh Posts: 4,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    occy wrote: »
    They are certaintly not on this planet.

Thank goodness for that. They're doing rather well on their own planet. They're not washed up yet.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Enjoyed the show - they're fun.