I really really hope we can vote to evict this time

TewingirlTewingirl Posts: 2,567
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I think it is much better to vent and get the nasties out as they can survive with a vote to save.

Anyone agree?

Comments

• trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    If it is who is up in the spoiler thread I'm not sure if it would make much difference but in the long run I agree as that was sorely missing in the summer's stint.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    I actually think vote to save is one of the few things Channel 5 of got right, It used to really bug me in years gone by that the housemates which made for interesting viewing tended to go at the first possible opportunity, Grace for example and you'd always end up with one really dull person staying unjustly right til the end like with Imogen Thomas!
  • BananafishBananafish Posts: 13,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vote to evict made every eviction predictable.

It's much easier to call the villain of the week than the favourite.
  • MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vote to save - there is more chance of getting rid of dull HMs - although this is by no means foolproof.
  • troy4783troy4783 Posts: 3,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they should just change it up one week vote to evict one week vote to save
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vote to evict, imo should only be used when the whole house is up! Vote to save works very well when your favourite is up, as it takes the control away from the housemates to get rid of who they don't like!

So no matter how many times they nominate someone, if it's vote to save and they're popular they stay put!
  • Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vote to save is much better, it worked for the majority of last series, bar Louise making the final, she was snooze.
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vote to save is an improvement as it helps get rid of the boring HMs.
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    I think vote to save is great, it stops these nasty groups of people getting together on media sources and collectively getting rid of one of them.
    It keeps the voting more normal, so the ones with fans get kept in.

Who wants block voting to get rid of a person that a lot of people like, it shouldn't happen and is a lot less likely to with vote to save.
  • Bagshot85Bagshot85 Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    Vote to save is far better for sure. It weans out the boring fence sitters.
    That's why this years BB final week was alot more exciting than the last one which was aired on channel 4. It was a walk in the park for Josie as she was surrounded by dullards. :(
  • mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
    Forum Member
    vote to save changes nothing when 2 are up
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vote to save is fine
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    Vote to save is much better, it worked for the majority of last series, bar Louise making the final, she was snooze.

That result still bothers me too. lol
    I was a huge supporter of vote to evict before BB12, but I think voting to save worked out okay in the end (apart from that result ;) )
    Although I quickly get over it knowing that it was a tactical eviction so that votes for Aaron to win wouldn't be split or distracted with Faye's presence, therefore stopping Jay or Louise winning.
  • The AmbassadorThe Ambassador Posts: 5,631
    Forum Member
    That result still bothers me too. lol
    I was a huge supporter of vote to evict before BB12, but I think voting to save worked out okay in the end (apart from that result ;) )
    Although I quickly get over it knowing that it was a tactical eviction so that votes for Aaron to win wouldn't be split or distracted with Faye's presence, therefore stopping Jay or Louise winning.
    It still confuses me why Jay's supporters were campaigning on fb & tw for all his supporters to save Louise, thus diminishing his chances of winning the following week.
  • k0213818k0213818 Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    Vote to save is far superior, since it greatly increases the chances of larger personalities staying in the house, using BB12 as an example:

Week 3: Heaven comes to within a whisker of staying over Aden when in a vote to evict she would be a certain evictee.
    Week 5: Dullard Aden goes in Week 5 when a vote to evict would have taken out Anton most likely.
    Week 7: Harry goes in week 6 when a vote to evict would have led to a battle between Aaron and Jay, the show's two biggest characters.

A vote to evict in S12 would have given us Aaron and Jay most likely both out before the final, Aden in the final and an almost certain Alex win.
    Is vote to evict really much better?
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a vote to save I thought?

And a vote to evict is just awful, it means all the bigger characters go out before and leave us with a shit final really. Last year Aaron probably wouldn't have won, and if it were a vote to evict this week then Andrew would most likely go. Not good.
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to BBSpy it's a vote to Save
    I'm not bothered either way as i don't vote ,
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Much prefer vote to save, so many series have been ruined by having the big characters kicked out early. Best thing Channel 5 ever did.
  • Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Much prefer vote to save, so many series have been ruined by having the big characters kicked out early. Best thing Channel 5 ever did.

Aye they made a massive mistake, employing Jamie East, Emma Willis and Brian Dowling... as well as getting rid of you know what.

But they made a massive improvement of last series with vote to save.