Options

I think Colleen's one of the nastiest housemates

Comments

• Options
    goody66goody66 Posts: 1,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    momoriro wrote: »
    Coleen is lower than a snakes belly, her sole purpose in that house has been too snipe, grouse and whinge about Julie,she is the obese, roly-poly from hell, did you see her lick the lid of what she was eating greedy cow.:eek:
    Another personal attack on Coleen :yawn:
  • Options
    ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just because all we're seeing from Colleen is her talking about Julie, it doesn't mean that that's all she talks about.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awkward moment when someone has to turn to insults to make their point... Ala Julie
    Agree - a truly horrid post by them
  • Options
    KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member
    goody66 wrote: »

Like all the ones on Julie, and now her poor husband.

Fair's fair, no one is exempt on BB.;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Coleen isn't really devious enough to stir things up or have a game plan of any worth. .She is a gossip, pure and simple. She seems genuinely shocked by Julie's nastiness and I guess if she didn't talk about it to someone she could get very depressed in there with only Julie as a fellow female housemate.

This is a horrible thread started by and mostly contributed to by Julie fans. I see why they are indeed fans of Julie.
  • Options
    opal88opal88 Posts: 1,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had no feelings about her one way or the other at the beginning but as the song says 'every day I love you less and less.'

Her holier than though smugness which is patently all put on for the viewers' benefit has started to drive me irrationally crazy. What did she have to tell Julian that he didn't know already? And why did she take it upon herself to tell him? All through the show, she's done nothing but moan about Julie trying to get votes behind people's backs but what was she doing there if not exactly that? Trying to turn Julie's one remaining ally against her.

When she saw that didn't work she tried to turn things round by applauding Julie's reading of her letter. Colleen is so caught up in her world of showbiz fakery and arse kissing that she can't stand someone like Julie who drives a bus through all of that nonsense. That's why a lot of people in the often false world of celebs etc; don't like Julie - they know she can spot a fake at 500 paces yet she can play their game better than they can themselves.
  • Options
    BBKINGREALITYBBKINGREALITY Posts: 3,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Needy & desperate to be liked, the opposite of Julie who has been a revelation. A true battleaxe that woman, the opposite of Coleen..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kewpee wrote: »
    Like all the ones on Julie, and now her poor husband.

Fair's fair, no one is exempt on BB.;)
    Oiye you - bugger off :D
    Well, I have not seen any on Julie's husband - that would be wrong.
    And I don't like it when people attack looks etc - but I do think Julie has an awful personality and it is snidy:(
  • Options
    domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    opal88 wrote: »
    I had no feelings about her one way or the other at the beginning but as the song says 'every day I love you less and less.'

Her holier than though smugness which is patently all put on for the viewers' benefit has started to drive me irrationally crazy. What did she have to tell Julian that he didn't know already? And why did she take it upon herself to tell him? All through the show, she's done nothing but moan about Julie trying to get votes behind people's backs but what was she doing there if not exactly that? Trying to turn Julie's one remaining ally against her.

When she saw that didn't work she tried to turn things round by applauding Julie's reading of her letter. Colleen is so caught up in her world of showbiz fakery and arse kissing that she can't stand someone like Julie who drives a bus through all of that nonsense. That's why a lot of people in the often false world of celebs etc; don't like Julie - they know she can spot a fake at 500 paces yet she can play their game better than they can themselves.

Excellent and fair assessment.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Needy & desperate to be liked, the opposite of Julie who has been a revelation. A true battleaxe that woman, the opposite of Coleen..
    Did you read the post that I was referring to? It was a rude, personal attack on Coleen. Whatever views people have - there is no need for that
    But now you have posted - I have not found Coleen needy. I have found her a normal woman who has seen somebody's true colours from day one
  • Options
    reader123reader123 Posts: 4,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Very good post.
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ooh nice post :)
  • Options
    KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member

Wonderful post.:)

One of the things that contrasts Julie and Coleen the most is that Coleen is a mass of negativity, even when she is seemingly winning, she is still negative.

Julie is positive, even with her barbed comments and bluster, she still remains positive, she doesn't whine she simply says she will get through it.
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Sheikaman wrote: »
    Coleen isn't really devious enough to stir things up or have a game plan of any worth. .She is a gossip, pure and simple. She seems genuinely shocked by Julie's nastiness and I guess if she didn't talk about it to someone she could get very depressed in there with only Julie as a fellow female housemate.

This is a horrible thread started by and mostly contributed to by Julie fans. I see why they are indeed fans of Julie.

I agree. It's beyond ridiculous that people are saying she was trying to turn Julian against Julie in 'gleefully' telling him of what Harvey said.

She is not insensitive - she knows and understands that Julian is giving support to Julie. She was simply forewarning him/preparing him for the possible backlash. It's clear that there's no love lost between them but I really don't see Coleen being horrible to Julie or wanting to make her life miserable. Can't say the same for Julie unfortunately she seems to take pleasure in any misfortune that befalls Coleen. That's how I see it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. It's beyond ridiculous that people are saying she was trying to turn Julian against Julie in 'gleefully' telling him of what Harvey said.

She is not insensitive - she knows and understands that Julian is giving support to Julie. She was simply forewarning him/preparing him for the possible backlash. It's clear that there's no love lost between them but I really don't see Coleen being horrible to Julie or wanting to make her life miserable. Can't say the same for Julie unfortunately she seems to take pleasure in any misfortune that befalls Coleen. That's how I see it.
    I would have told too. It was not a crime
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zolug wrote: »
    And it seems that you are as nasty as Julie .

Not a nice choice of words, I agree.
  • Options
    hickenhicken Posts: 4,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have not found Coleen needy. I have found her a normal woman who has seen somebody's true colours from day one

I don't like the idea of Coleen as an 'everywoman'. I don't know anybody like her at all.
  • Options
    WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its quite interesting to watch how quickly Julie and Coleen are switching in popularity - Julie has become a lot more popular this week, whilst Coleen is having the biggest Hero > Villain turn around i have ever seen on Big Brother.

Get Coleen Out. Juile to win.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hicken wrote: »
    I don't like the idea of Coleen as an 'everywoman'. I don't know anybody like her at all.
    Every woman? Who said that
    I would rather know Coleen than Julie
  • Options
    domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    hicken wrote: »

Everyone I've spoken to in the real world, cannot abide her.
  • Options
    reader123reader123 Posts: 4,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dome wrote: »
    Everyone I've spoken to in the real world, cannot abide her.

It is a shame. I think she has ruined it for herself.
  • Options
    LousianaLousiana Posts: 1,974
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is one of the biggest stirrers in the house yet has the cheek to call Julie.

I really can't stick the woman.
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    reader123 wrote: »
    It is a shame. I think she has ruined it for herself.

You think? Let's wait and see eh?
  • Options
    LousianaLousiana Posts: 1,974
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awkward moment when someone has to turn to insults to make their point... Ala Julie
    Erm have you seen some of the stuff written about Julie on here lad?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Coleen who?????.....oh the fat one with acne that joined the 80's group near the end of its reign:D